Windows 10: Trouble signing in

Discus and support Trouble signing in in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Sometimes when I power on my laptop I get a pop-up that says "We couldn't sign in to your account". All of my files, apps, etc. are gone. After when I... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Arno_Windows, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Trouble signing in

Sometimes when I power on my laptop I get a pop-up that says "We couldn't sign in to your account". All of my files, apps, etc. are gone.

After when I go to Start>My account>Sign out and re-login using my PIN I get everything back and my laptop works fine.

Can someone please help me to stop getting this sign-in error?

:)

Arno_Windows, Mar 25, 2021

2. Trouble signing rotateme

im on another symbian forum and they have just put a list of apps that can/cannot be signed with open signed...unfortunately rotateme is on the cannot list...i suggest you get rocknscroll app,which can be signed...this kinda has rotateme built into it...actually
    its an awesome app,i love it

sas67---01, Mar 25, 2021
  3. Trouble in signing in

Hi Saumyadeeep,

For us to provide you an accurate information and resolution regarding your concern with signing in to your Windows 10, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What is the exact error message that you are getting?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Mar 25, 2021
  4. Trouble signing in

password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

Trouble signing in

1. Trouble signing in - Similar Threads - Trouble signing

2. Trouble in sign in after screen autolock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble in sign in after screen autolock: Hi I'm facing issue in my laptop after screen timeout laptop is getting locked automatically, once it is locked I'm not able to login again getting black screen with fate and time , only option I need to force restart. Kindly help me to solve this issue...
  3. Trouble in sign in after screen autolock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble in sign in after screen autolock: Hi I'm facing issue in my laptop after screen timeout laptop is getting locked automatically, once it is locked I'm not able to login again getting black screen with fate and time , only option I need to force restart. Kindly help me to solve this issue...
  4. Trouble in sign in after screen autolock

5. Trouble in sign in after screen autolock

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Having trouble with windows hello sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble with windows hello sign in: Hi,I am having trouble with my windows hello sign in? My camera does not appear so that I could install my face.Please sort this out for me.Thank you....
  7. Having trouble with windows hello sign in

Having trouble with windows hello sign in: Hi,I am having trouble with my windows hello sign in? My camera does not appear so that I could install my face.Please sort this out for me.Thank you....
  8. Trouble signing in on Acer C740

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Trouble signing in on Acer C740: I just acquired a new laptop and it was working well till I set my Microsoft account on it. Now when I start it my name's appears and under it there's this Sign in, if I click on the sign in the screen turns blank not giving me place to type password. I have tried cnt+alt+del...
  9. Trouble signing in on Acer C740

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble signing in on Acer C740: I just acquired a new laptop and it was working well till I set my Microsoft account on it. Now when I start it my name's appears and under it there's this Sign in, if I click on the sign in the screen turns blank not giving me place to type password. I have tried cnt+alt+del...
  10. Trouble signing in on Acer C740