Windows 10: Trouble Transfering Funds

Discus and support Trouble Transfering Funds in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, So I just purchased Minecraft today and I was about to purchase a texture pack that I had on Minecraft PE that I really like using. Purchasing... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Mia C., Jun 26, 2020.

1. Mia C. Win User

Trouble Transfering Funds

Hello,

So I just purchased Minecraft today and I was about to purchase a texture pack that I had on Minecraft PE that I really like using. Purchasing Minecraft was fine but the texture pack is a different story. For whatever reason I have to ask permission to purchase things so my mom just said to use her laptop and use my debit card, The information is correct and it didn't expire but I was met with a message to contact Microsoft Support while attempting to transfer funds to buy the texture pack. The error code is: Ch0JQzikQE2d3H3y.13.21.7.12 . Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

:)

Mia C., Jun 26, 2020
  2. Steve C Win User

Money App - Missing UK Fund Prices

Some of my UK funds on the Money app Watchlist now have a zero price whereas they used to have the correct price. I can search for the funds by symbol on MSN Money. This lists the correct fund but displays the price as zero and displays "Data not available"

It seems MSN Money is no longer listing many UK fund prices.

Steve C, Jun 26, 2020
  3. windows trouble transferring photos

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. How are you trying to transfer photos from iPhone?
    2. Have you tried transferring photos from any other device?
    3. Have you tried connecting the iPhone to any other PC to transfer photos?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Since you are unable to access the photos on the iPhone, I suggest you to refer the article on

DCOM event ID 10016 is logged in Windows

Method 2:

Re-install iTunes and check.

1. Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & features.
    2. Search for iTunes and click on it.
    3. Now click on uninstall and follow the instructions.

Also, you can refer the article to
    Import photos and videos from phone to PC

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Trouble Transfering Funds

Can't add funds to a child account

Hi Salman,

Please answer the below questions for the better understanding of the issue.

1. From when is the issue persisting?

2. Are you trying this for the first time or did you transfer funds previously to this account?

3. Does the issue persists when you try to transfer funds to other child account (if any/ if applicable)?

Please get back to us with the necessary details so that we can resolve your issue at the earliest.

Thank you.

Amarjeet_Paul, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Trouble Transfering Funds

1. Trouble Transfering Funds - Similar Threads - Trouble Transfering Funds

2. Funds Not Showing in Balance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Funds Not Showing in Balance: I added funds to Daughters Account shows +$10 but balance still showing $0.00 it’s been days. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/funds-not-showing-in-balance/e5c23b15-d837-4952-b92e-2e98639cf751
  3. Transfer funds between child accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Transfer funds between child accounts: I accidentally put money on the wrong child account. Is there a way to move the funds from one child spending limit to another? Am I really just out the money?...
  4. Transfer funds between child accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer funds between child accounts: I accidentally put money on the wrong child account. Is there a way to move the funds from one child spending limit to another? Am I really just out the money?...
  5. Transfer funds between child accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Can funds be transferred from one child account to another

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can funds be transferred from one child account to another: I have added funds to one child account that is no longer used, can I transfer to another account? Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office/ Unknown/other / Windows 10 / Microsoft 365 Family...
  7. Trouble transferring with micro sd

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trouble transferring with micro sd: Hi, I have an HP ENVY 13.99 13-aq0044nr and I've been gaming on it recently. I noticed I needed more storage so I bought a micro sd card Gigastone 256GB Game Turbo Micro SD Card, UHS-I U3 C10 Class 10 4k UHD. When I go to move all of my Xbox store games from the laptops...
  8. Having trouble transferring pictures.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Having trouble transferring pictures.: I am trying to copy pictures from my smartphone to my laptop by using the charge cord. I can get my pictures up on the laptop but I can't seem to be able to save them. So when the power cord is disconnected the pictures disappear. What am I doing wrong!...
  9. Insufficient funds

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Insufficient funds: I got a $25 dollar xbox gift card for christmas... i used some for fortnite vbucks, and i would like to buy 400 robux. Well... i have $15.89 in my microsoft balance... and the cost of the item i would like to buy from roblox is $6.99, i know i have enough because i have once...
  10. windows trouble transferring photos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows trouble transferring photos: I connected my Iphone to transfer pictures and it picks up on the computer. It recognizes it but when I got to open the pictures on the iphone it doesnt let me select anything in the phone. This has always worked until today. Yesterday I had an update and Idk how to fix this...