Windows 10: trouble updating and Windows advisors are no help

Discus and support trouble updating and Windows advisors are no help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Here is the question I sent to the "advisors". They just send me to the site and things that I have already tried. If worse comes to worse, do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KennethGellins, Feb 19, 2020.

1. trouble updating and Windows advisors are no help

Here is the question I sent to the "advisors". They just send me to the site and things that I have already tried. If worse comes to worse, do I really need this 1909 update? Anybody have any suggestions? "Been trying for months to update windows 10 to the latest update. my computer goes through the process and then at one point shuts down and doesn't restart. I start it and get the message "undoing changes made to your computer" . I contacted you guys a few weeks ago about this and was told to uninstall my 3rd party virus protection and then try. I have done this and still can't get the update to install. Is there any way to install it without totally uninstalling windows and starting from scratch?"

:)

KennethGellins, Feb 19, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Windows 10 Mobile Phone 'Update Advisor' app available

Source: Free Update Advisor in Store

Brink, Feb 19, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 19, 2020
  4. trouble updating and Windows advisors are no help

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

trouble updating and Windows advisors are no help

1. trouble updating and Windows advisors are no help - Similar Threads - trouble updating advisors

2. windows 7 upgrade advisor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 7 upgrade advisor: I'm using windows 10 and would like to install windows 7 also , I clicked a hyper link to download windows 7 upgrade advisor provided by a Microsoft MVP but its sending to a download page and nothing else ,,I'm using chrome ,,...
  3. contact an advisor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    contact an advisor: Hello, does anyone know how to get in contact with an advisor? There is a charge being made to an account and I don't have access to an account. I want to cancel the subscription, but I don't know how to do so without access....
  4. contact an advisor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    contact an advisor: Hello, does anyone know how to get in contact with an advisor? There is a charge being made to an account and I don't have access to an account. I want to cancel the subscription, but I don't know how to do so without access....
  5. contact an advisor

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Help, having trouble with this update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help, having trouble with this update: I've tried multiple things to get this from not happening when I tried to install the newest update for windows 10, but it just won't install this is the error I get when I try to install it: 2020-06 Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems KB4023057 - Error...
  7. AMD 18.12.3 update and game advisor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD 18.12.3 update and game advisor: Hey all, I need some major help here. I can't seem to be able to get the game advisor thing to work correctly, it just goes duh. Another issue I'm having is the updater, click on check for updates and it says it can't connect to the AMD server. It's been doing this in older...
  8. Content Advisor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Content Advisor: How do I enable Content Advisor on Windows 10 Enterprise? There is not a "content" folder in the group policy editor. Any help is appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/content-advisor/c2b4d3a0-a043-4ca1-bfad-4edd75b45bfb
  9. Windows 10 Upgrade Advisor

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Upgrade Advisor: is there an update advisor/assistant to run to see if everything is compatible for when win 10 in released? 6585
  10. Microsoft Updates the Windows Phone Upgrade Advisor App

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Updates the Windows Phone Upgrade Advisor App: Microsoft Updates the Windows Phone Upgrade Advisor App New version released today, no info on what’s new [img] Upgrade Advisor is pretty much the phone sibling of the “Get Windows 10” app launched by Microsoft for PCs running an older version of Windows, and is...