Windows 10: Trouble updating computer to latest version.

Discus and support Trouble updating computer to latest version. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So apparently my computer is stuck at version 1803 for windows and I cannot update it. I have tried many things but every time I update it gets close... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tyler_111, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Tyler_111 Win User

Trouble updating computer to latest version.

So apparently my computer is stuck at version 1803 for windows and I cannot update it. I have tried many things but every time I update it gets close to the end and just says "Undoing changes made toy our computer." The last thing I did was run a SFC scan. The result it gave me was "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them." I have a CBS log, but cant make anything of it.

:)

Tyler_111, Jul 21, 2020
  2. Al Burc Win User

Unable to update Window 10 Pro version 1607 to version 1709

Have made several attempts to update Windows 10 version 1607 to the latest version 1709 and have not been successful.

I've done the following per some suggestions found online:

• Updated drivers
    • Ran the Trouble Shooter for Windows 10 (Errors found were shown to be "Fixed" per the tool)
    • Unplugged the printer
    • Ran the DISM.exe
    Although not at every attempt, I have received the following errors:

• 0xc1900101 - 0x30018
    • 0x900704c7
    Can someone please advise me as to what the errors are and provide me with the steps to update Windows.

Thank you

Al Burc, Jul 21, 2020
  3. Al Burc Win User
    Unable to update Windows 10 Pro version 1709 to 1803

Have made several attempts to update Windows 10 version 1709 to the latest version 1803 and have not been successful.

I've done the following per some suggestions found online:

• Updated drivers
    • Ran the Trouble Shooter for Windows 10 (Errors found were shown to be "Fixed" per the tool)
    • Unplugged the printer

Although not at every attempt, I have received the following errors:

• 0xc1900101
    • 0x80070643

Can someone please advise me as to what the errors are and provide me with the steps to update Windows.

Thank you.

Al Burc, Jul 21, 2020
  4. kado897 Win User

Latest CCleaner Version Released

Thanks Mike.

kado897, Jul 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Trouble updating computer to latest version. - Similar Threads - Trouble updating computer

2. Can't update to the latest update version 21H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't update to the latest update version 21H2: Everytime I shut down my laptop or restart it, the laptop starts the updating process. Everything seems fine, then the screen just says 'We couldn't complete the updates' and gets stuck on that screen for a while, then the laptop starts normally. The laptop never updates, and...
  3. Can't update to the latest update version 21H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't update to the latest update version 21H2: Everytime I shut down my laptop or restart it, the laptop starts the updating process. Everything seems fine, then the screen just says 'We couldn't complete the updates' and gets stuck on that screen for a while, then the laptop starts normally. The laptop never updates, and...
  4. Trouble updating to latest Windows 10 version

Trouble updating to latest Windows 10 version: I have tried to update my MSI laptop to the latest version of Windows 10. It would download, restart and indicates that it is installing the update. Then the laptop would restart and it would continue to install until 30% completion. It would restart again and then it would...
  5. Having trouble updating to the 2004 version.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having trouble updating to the 2004 version.: It has failed three times now. The download finishes and asks for restart. I restart, it gets to around 50-60% and restarts. However, when it comes back, the screen is just black. Nothing is happening, there is no video output, no sounds that would indicate it logged in to...
  6. Trouble trying to upgrade to latest 2004 version from 1703

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trouble trying to upgrade to latest 2004 version from 1703: I'm a terrible user and postponed updating since I tried it once and didn't work, I though it would break my PC and forgot about it. Now I finally remembered my PC is way out of date and wanted to upgrade. I tried using the Update assistant but when it got to around 60%...
  7. Latest Version Win10 Update

Latest Version Win10 Update: This a.m. I was asked to begin loading the latest update on Win10. I clicked to begin the up date. That was just about 8 hours ago. It's still just little wheel spinning merrily on my screen. Can I interrupt the process and start again? Must I wait as long as it takes?...
  8. trouble updating new version 10

trouble updating new version 10: I am running a Windows 10 pro on a hp Compaq 8000 elite SFF PC X64-based PC and every time I download the new version on 10 it makes it almost through and then says it can not finish. I have talked to Microsoft support and they said the bios needed to be updated. Talked to...
  9. Not Updating to Latest Version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not Updating to Latest Version: Hi. My laptop has been stuck at "Downloading 0%" for the KB4522355 (OS Build 18362.449) update all week now (I now have the previous version I think it was 18362.418). Is there a way to force the update or to make it restart the attempt to update again? 143748
  10. Dell Computer won't update to latest version

Dell Computer won't update to latest version: I have an older (4 years) Dell Tablet w/keyboard. It was upgraded several years ago to Win 10 I believe from Win 8. The last windows update failed and so I tried to refresh windows. I tried both methods, files kept, files deleted. Windows loads but very slow and the refresh...