Windows 10: Trouble updating win 7 to 10

Discus and support Trouble updating win 7 to 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’m using Windows 7. Tirelessly trying to update and nothing works. I’m getting the “SAFE_OS phase error during Replicate_OC operation error” No idea... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Gandalf9996, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Trouble updating win 7 to 10

I’m using Windows 7. Tirelessly trying to update and nothing works. I’m getting the “SAFE_OS phase error during Replicate_OC operation error”

No idea what to do and buying a new computer wasn’t something I was expecting.

So far I’ve updated bios Tried replacing the update logs. Disabling the update then repupdating.

I get the same error.

Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/Gandalf9996
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Gandalf9996, Jan 27, 2020
  2. adoornik Win User

Win 7 and Win 10 on network

I have home network with separate modem, router, and WAP's. My Windows 7 computer does NOT list the Windows 10 computers on network computer list but the Windows 10 computers network list DO list the Windows 7 computer.

Turned off firewalls, gave permissions, shared drives. Nothing allows Win 7 computer to access the Win 10 computers.

Any suggestions for a fix?

adoornik, Jan 27, 2020
  3. Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Countryside, Jan 27, 2020
  4. lse123 Win User

Trouble updating win 7 to 10

is hardware OK (Win 7) for upgrade to windows 10

I think in one of the other PC with win 7 or win 8.1 I run media creators tools and in some step prompt/found graphics card not supported... for win 10. I didn't found alone reading specs of win 10, but the tool says me... after changed graphics card the tool said all OK and continued OK with upgrade... That I ask to reach this step in this current PC - win 7 - must be all OK for the upgrade? Or must continue to upgrade to show this?
    and got to point

• UPGRADE this PC now
    • Create media(DVD, USB stick, ISO)
    is hardware OK (Win 7) for an upgrade to windows 10 for this PC???

lse123, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

Trouble updating win 7 to 10

1. Trouble updating win 7 to 10 - Similar Threads - Trouble updating

2. Windows 10 installed and still having trouble getting Windows Update 24-01 Security UPdate...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 installed and still having trouble getting Windows Update 24-01 Security UPdate...: I have Windows 10 installed and still having trouble getting Windows Update 24-01 Security UPdate for Windows 10 version 22H2 for x64 based system KB5035512 to load . FAILED INSTALL since January and now on 4/9/2024.HELPDownloaded recent guidelines to "Manually resize your...
  3. Windows 10 installed and still having trouble getting Windows Update 24-01 Security UPdate...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 installed and still having trouble getting Windows Update 24-01 Security UPdate...: I have Windows 10 installed and still having trouble getting Windows Update 24-01 Security UPdate for Windows 10 version 22H2 for x64 based system KB5035512 to load . FAILED INSTALL since January and now on 4/9/2024.HELPDownloaded recent guidelines to "Manually resize your...
  4. Windows 10 installed and still having trouble getting Windows Update 24-01 Security UPdate...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Hi everyone , i have this trouble to after auto-update windows , any body can plz give the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi everyone , i have this trouble to after auto-update windows , any body can plz give the...: Hi everyone , i have this trouble to after auto-update windows , any body can plz give the solution for this error??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-everyone-i-have-this-trouble-to-after-auto/60b2ad1a-70cc-4a3b-8ce2-87da17c7f25a
  6. Hi everyone , i have this trouble to after auto-update windows , any body can plz give the...

Hi everyone , i have this trouble to after auto-update windows , any body can plz give the...: Hi everyone , i have this trouble to after auto-update windows , any body can plz give the solution for this error??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-everyone-i-have-this-trouble-to-after-auto/60b2ad1a-70cc-4a3b-8ce2-87da17c7f25a
  7. Having trouble with updating Net Framework 3.5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble with updating Net Framework 3.5: I've been trying to update NET Framework 3.5 for a while now and every time the update finishes it says that it fails and that I have to restart my computer. is there anything I can do to successfully update this?...
  8. Having trouble with updating Net Framework 3.5

Having trouble with updating Net Framework 3.5: I've been trying to update NET Framework 3.5 for a while now and every time the update finishes it says that it fails and that I have to restart my computer. is there anything I can do to successfully update this?...
  9. Having trouble with updating Net Framework 3.5

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Trouble with installing updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with installing updates: when I check for updates on my windows 10 it said error encountered and "There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643" and I don't know...