Windows 10: Trouble updating windows 10 home "contact your pc manufacturer to see if you can upgrade...

Discus and support Trouble updating windows 10 home "contact your pc manufacturer to see if you can upgrade... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having some trouble updating my version of windows 10. I'm currently running Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134. When i tried to use windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alden F Littlefield, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Trouble updating windows 10 home "contact your pc manufacturer to see if you can upgrade...

Hi,

I'm having some trouble updating my version of windows 10. I'm currently running Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134. When i tried to use windows updater to update to windows 10, version 1903 I got error code 0xc1900201. When using windows 10 update assistant I got the "see if you can update the bios" error. I'm really confused with this any help is appreciated.

:)

Alden F Littlefield, Aug 25, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Aug 25, 2019
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Aug 25, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

Trouble updating windows 10 home "contact your pc manufacturer to see if you can upgrade...

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

Trouble updating windows 10 home "contact your pc manufacturer to see if you can upgrade...

1. Trouble updating windows 10 home "contact your pc manufacturer to see if you can upgrade... - Similar Threads - Trouble updating home

2. I only see contact numbers, not contact name on Your Phone PC App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I only see contact numbers, not contact name on Your Phone PC App: Hello, I have a Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and have linked it to my PC. My phone is connected to Windows and the Your Phone App. I want to say that almost half of my messages only show the contact number, not the name. I have tried reconnecting my phone to my PC but still have...
  3. I only see contact numbers, not contact name on Your Phone PC App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I only see contact numbers, not contact name on Your Phone PC App: Hello, I have a Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and have linked it to my PC. My phone is connected to Windows and the Your Phone App. I want to say that almost half of my messages only show the contact number, not the name. I have tried reconnecting my phone to my PC but still have...
  4. Trouble upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trouble upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Pro: I have a product key that can supposedly upgrade my Windows 10 Home to Pro. When I enter the key, it opens an window that has a "start" button to start upgrading. However, at the "preparing for upgrade" screen, when it's 100% the process stops and my screen shows me this...
  5. Trouble upgrading from Windows 10 Home to

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trouble upgrading from Windows 10 Home to: I have a product key that can supposedly upgrade my Windows 10 Home to Pro. When I enter the key, it opens an window that has a "start" button to start upgrading. However, at the "preparing for upgrade" screen, when it's 100% the process stops and my screen shows me this...
  6. Can you **** test your updates?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can you **** test your updates?: I just installed your new update wich everytime is a **** fail. No one almost installs you updates anymore because they are that bad. The moment I started my pc from the update it immediately went black until I restarted it and when I logged back in when started playing a...
  7. Can you upgrade Windows 10 Home trial to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you upgrade Windows 10 Home trial to Windows 10 Pro: Hi! So I'm buying a pc with only a Windows 10 Home trial. Can I just upgrade to Pro without buying the Home version? submitted by /u/eszkert420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fwr2be/can_you_upgrade_windows_10_home_trial_to_windows/
  8. Can't upgrade windows 10 "sorry we're having trouble determining if your pc can run windows 10"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't upgrade windows 10 "sorry we're having trouble determining if your pc can run windows 10": Hello, I have already windows 10 Pro v1903 installed on my PC, I tried to do an upgrade to the version of November 2019 but the windows utility setup shows me the following message with no details "sorry we're having trouble determining if your pc can run windows 10" I...
  9. Can't upgrade windows 10 "sorry we're having trouble determining if your pc can run windows 10"

Can't upgrade windows 10 "sorry we're having trouble determining if your pc can run windows 10": Hello, I have already windows 10 Pro v1903 installed on my PC, I tried to do an upgrade to the version of November 2019 but the windows utility setup shows me the following message with no details "sorry we're having trouble determining if your pc can run windows 10" I...
  10. Error Code 0XC1900201 Unable to run Windows 10- Contact your PC Manufacturers to see if you...

Error Code 0XC1900201 Unable to run Windows 10- Contact your PC Manufacturers to see if you...: I have been trying to get HP support to help me sort out the issue above. So far no resolution and unable to complete the updates or fixes and same message appearing. Any advise?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. contact pc manufacturer to see if you can upgrade the system bios

2. this pc cant run windows 10 contact your pc manufacturer to see if you can upgrade the system bios

3. contact system manufacturer for the updates

4. contact your pc manufacturer to see if you can upgrade system bios,
  5. contact your pc manufacturer to see if you can upgrade the system bios,
  6. contact your pc manufacturer to see if you can update your bios,
  7. contact your hp pc manufacturer to see if you can upgrade the system bios,
  8. contact your pc manufaturer to see if you can upgrade the system bios aspire switch 10e,
  9. contact your pc manufacturer to upgrade bios,
  10. contact your pc manufacturer to see your can upgrade the system bios,
  11. trouble updating windows s10,
  12. windows 10 error contact your pc manufacturer to see if you can upgrade bios,
  13. CANNOT INSTALL 1903 HP Contact your PC manufacturer to see if you can upgrade the system BIOS,
  14. contact your pc manufacturer to see if you can upgrade the bios,
  15. contact your pc manufacutrer to see if you can upgrade the system bios