Windows 10: Trouble Upgrading Surface Laptop 2 to Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Trouble Upgrading Surface Laptop 2 to Windows 10 Pro in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi I recently bought Windows Surface Laptop 2 (Windows 10 Home) and a Windows 10 Pro license key. When I go to settings and change the product key... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Phemi K, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Phemi K Win User

Trouble Upgrading Surface Laptop 2 to Windows 10 Pro

Hi

I recently bought Windows Surface Laptop 2 (Windows 10 Home) and a Windows 10 Pro license key.

When I go to settings and change the product key it says system activated but doesn't upgrade to Win 10 Pro.

How can I solve this?

Regards

Phemi K

:)

Phemi K, Nov 21, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Nov 21, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, Trouble Upgrading Surface Laptop 2 to Windows 10 Pro :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Nov 21, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Surface Book 2, Pro, & Laptop firmware updates for Windows 10 Insiders

The following Surface devices are reportedly receiving firmware updates if you are set to get Windows 10 Insider updates.

• Surface Laptop version 135.2139.257.0
    • Surface Pro
    • Surface Book 2
    There are currently no release notes from Microsoft yet, but I'll update this if made available.

*Arrow https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history

Brink, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

1. Trouble Upgrading Surface Laptop 2 to Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Trouble Upgrading Surface

2. Surface Pro 6 Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Surface Pro 6 Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro: I have a new Surface Pro 6. I purchased the upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft store, but keep getting an activation error that no product code was found - and there seems to be no way to re-download, or get activation key, or anything along those lines from the...
  3. windows 10 for Surface Pro 2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 for Surface Pro 2: Where can I get and download windows 10 for my Surface Pro 2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-for-surface-pro-2/b7c8b527-61c5-4bb1-9120-118dd0eaa826
  4. Surface Pro 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro 2: Just bought a second hand Surface Pro 2 which replaces my pathetic acer aspire. (from a electronic buy sell store) and its brilliant. Pen and keyboard inclusive. 2 year warranty Q: Pen and touch is active but what software do I need to 'write' on the screen. I have looked at...
  5. surface pro upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    surface pro upgrade: how to renew surface pro warranty on my system and is it possible to upgrade my 500 gig HD to a 1 gig HD internally on my surace pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-upgrade/85d26103-6b9a-479f-9a11-9461117c976c
  6. Having trouble upgrading to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Having trouble upgrading to Windows 10 Pro: Hi. I am attempting to upgrade my os to Windows 10 pro. I have a Product Key from a DVD that I have used successfully before--I bought the Windows 10 Pro years ago. However, when I attempted to enter the Key in the Activation window, I got an error message: The Product...
  7. Surface Pro 6 and Surface Laptop 2 available today

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Pro 6 and Surface Laptop 2 available today: [ATTACH] Today, we’re excited to launch the all new Surface Pro 6 and Surface Laptop 2 in markets around the world. We’ve seen great momentum already for these products and I can’t wait for our fans to experience them. When we started on this journey with Surface, we gave...
  8. Meet Surface Pro 6, Surface Laptop 2, Surface Studio 2 and Headphones

in Windows 10 News
    Meet Surface Pro 6, Surface Laptop 2, Surface Studio 2 and Headphones: New Surface devices, along with new innovations in Windows and Office 365, offer more performance and productivity across your whole life. Today we are proud to share four new Surface products with the world. Products built for people. We put our hearts and souls into...
  9. Surface Pro 2 Issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Surface Pro 2 Issues: All,Last year I purchased a Surface Pro 2 from a friend of mine. Everything was working great until earlier this year. I woke up one morning and I wasn't able to access Windows. When I boot up, I was sent to the UEFI screen. I couldn't get pass it. I researched this problem...
  10. Cleanest/Best Way to Upgrade to Windows 10 on a Surface Pro 2/VTN8?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cleanest/Best Way to Upgrade to Windows 10 on a Surface Pro 2/VTN8?: Would running the upgrade through Windows Update, and then Resetting WITHOUT keeping files be equivalent to a fresh clean install via boot/installation media? Also, does Windows 10 recognize devices? As in, will I still receive firmware updates for the Surface Pro 2...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. trouble with surface laptop 2 uefi