Windows 10: Trouble using a built in bluetooth headset with mic while playing games in Windows 10

Discus and support Trouble using a built in bluetooth headset with mic while playing games in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I really need help with my bluetooth headphone for playing games in Windows 10! I can´t use both speakers and mic while playing games in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ItalloAlves, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Trouble using a built in bluetooth headset with mic while playing games in Windows 10

Hello,

I really need help with my bluetooth headphone for playing games in Windows 10!

I can´t use both speakers and mic while playing games in windows 10. If I want to use the speakers I need to go in Task Bar > Sounds (right click) and deactivate the recording devide of the headset. After doing that, the sound becomes normal and I can use it in game, but only the speakers.

Another important thing to say is that If let the mic activated, only when I get in a online match inside the game the speaker sound turns off! But in the game menu the sounds works fine.

I tested the mic in Windows 10 using cortana and it works. Also the speakers. I mean, in windows 10 I can use both of them simultaneously. Only inside games I have problems.

Any suggestions? Please this is really annoying, since I bought this bluetooth headset for playing online using the mic.

Thank you!

:)

ItalloAlves, Jan 29, 2019
  2. IvanP91v Win User

Bluetooth headset as a 3.5mm mic?

Hello everyone.

I got a weird question for ya.

I've tried several BT headsets as microphones for in-game communication, VOIP chat, vent, etc.
    I've tried Plantronics M55, M70, Some Bluetooth 4.0 headset with "HD audio" and some old Nokia models, bunch of em with various protocol support, hands-free, A2DP, and various Bluetooth USB dongles 2.0 to 4.0

The problem is, all Bluetooth mics are extremely quiet AND pick up lots of noise (even if they are noise-cancelling). I've been reading threads from all over trying to figure out to make me sound clearer and louder, but the problem presists. I've ruled out hardware issues since ive tried different bt adapters, headsets, etc.

On the other hand, the 3.5mm mic that I have, even the super cheap ones, all sound super loud and clear.

Is there anything else I can possibly try to fix this?

Cause as the topic states
    : the only idea that I have is, and it probably wont work - can I connect some BT to 3.5mm receiver to the mic port, and pair a bt headset to it, so Windows treats it like 3.5mm mic instead of a regular headset? And if I do that, how can I still hear others over the same BT headset if its paired to the adapter/receiver?

I need it to be wireless, 3.5 obviously isnt.

I've checked a bunch of receivers - they all have the same problem, they can't receive and transmit at the same time to emulate a 3.5mm mic.

For now I turned myself up in Vent, so im louder, but it also increases my background noise or something, my room is quiet, on 3.5mm in loud and clear.

Is there a bluetooth headset that guaranteed to be loud and clear? That has extensive mic control in Windows?

Thanks.
    *55644-060bc2f238835be34d7240621af50ad4.jpg* *55645-79381b32f859cfd2d971538400061d99.jpg*

IvanP91v, Jan 29, 2019
  3. Dragondog Win User
    G433 Gaming Headset Mic is not working

I have no problem with the audio, only with the mic.

I don't have another headset to check with.

I am having this issue in all games and applications.

Dragondog, Jan 29, 2019
  4. Trouble using a built in bluetooth headset with mic while playing games in Windows 10

G433 Gaming Headset Mic is not working

Hi,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why the mic on your headset is not working. To properly assist you with this concern, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tried using a different headset and check if the issue persists?
    • Are you having the issue with all of your games and other applications?

In the meantime, we recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided on the link below.

Troubleshoot game audio or video issues on Windows 10

We're looking forward to your reply.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

Trouble using a built in bluetooth headset with mic while playing games in Windows 10

1. Trouble using a built in bluetooth headset with mic while playing games in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Trouble using built

2. Bluetooth headset does not play sound while using mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset does not play sound while using mic: I'm using Windows 11 with my bluetooth headphones QCY H2. I've searched all over net about this issue and it seems that EVERY bluetooth headset user encountered this if he ever tried to speak to someone on discord, skype, teamspeak or online games like counter-strike, tf2 and...
  3. Bluetooth headset does not play sound while using mic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headset does not play sound while using mic: I'm using Windows 11 with my bluetooth headphones QCY H2. I've searched all over net about this issue and it seems that EVERY bluetooth headset user encountered this if he ever tried to speak to someone on discord, skype, teamspeak or online games like counter-strike, tf2 and...
  4. Bluetooth Headset plays a continuous static sound while using mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headset plays a continuous static sound while using mic: Hi there,My Bluetooth headset produces a hissing sound whenever i turn on the mic. I tried to connect a different headset as well but the same issue persists. But when i use the headset with my phone, then its ok. There is some problem in Windows which i can't figure out. I...
  5. Bluetooth Headset plays a continuous static sound while using mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headset plays a continuous static sound while using mic: Hi there,My Bluetooth headset produces a hissing sound whenever i turn on the mic. I tried to connect a different headset as well but the same issue persists. But when i use the headset with my phone, then its ok. There is some problem in Windows which i can't figure out. I...
  6. Bluetooth Headset plays a continuous static sound while using mic

7. Laptop using built-in mic instead of headset mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop using built-in mic instead of headset mic: Why hello!I've recently received a headset with a 3.5mm 4 pin TRRS headphone jack. The output works fine, as in I can hear audio when wearing them, however my laptop is still using its own in-built mic instead of the headset mic. As an aside, I've tested using the headset...
  8. Laptop using built-in mic instead of headset mic

Laptop using built-in mic instead of headset mic: Why hello!I've recently received a headset with a 3.5mm 4 pin TRRS headphone jack. The output works fine, as in I can hear audio when wearing them, however my laptop is still using its own in-built mic instead of the headset mic. As an aside, I've tested using the headset...
  9. Laptop using built in mic instead of headset mic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop using built in mic instead of headset mic: Hi, so I've had this problem for a while now and having trouble finding a solution. When I go into my sound settings, I don't even see my headset there, only the built in mic. Any suggestions would be appreciated. submitted by /u/theinevitable420 [link] [comments]...
  10. Laptop using in built mic instead of headset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop using in built mic instead of headset: So I tried fixing my mic to use primarily on discord, but I realized that the mic is inputting from the built in mic instead of the headset I had plugged in. I tried to unplug and plug in, restarting my laptop and turning on and off privacy settings. On top of this the only...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bt headset windows 10 trouble

2. how to use internal mic while using earphones lenovo

3. issue with headset while playing games in windows 10