Windows 10: Trouble using IObit Unlocker from right click context window.

Discus and support Trouble using IObit Unlocker from right click context window. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have IObit Unlocker installed to delete stubborn files that can't be removed by normal means, but when I right click on a file I want to delete and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cgrim1985, Aug 15, 2020.

1. cgrim1985 Win User

Trouble using IObit Unlocker from right click context window.

I have IObit Unlocker installed to delete stubborn files that can't be removed by normal means, but when I right click on a file I want to delete and click on iObit Unlocker it bring it gives me the following error " Runtime Error! Program C:.... R6002 - floating point support not loaded." I have Microsoft Silverlight, Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.1418, Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.1418, Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 Redistributable 10.0.40219, Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 Redistributable 10.0.40219, Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x64) 12.0.40664, Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 Redistributable (Arm64) - 14.27.29016, and Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable 4.0 Refresh all installed. I have even tried uninstalling Obit Unlocker and reinstall it, but still get the same error message.

Error Message: " Runtime Error! Program C:.... R6002 - floating point support not loaded." when clicking on IObit Unlocker from right click context menu.

Windows Version Number: Version 2004 (OS Build: 19041.450) and is up to date

Trouble using IObit Unlocker from right click context window. [​IMG]

Trouble using IObit Unlocker from right click context window. [​IMG]

:)

cgrim1985, Aug 15, 2020

2. How can I get Unlocker to show in the Windows right-click context menu?

I found out Unlocker is nolonger work in context menu anymore after windows 10.
    I tried Obit Unlocker and it get to work. Try it.

Huy Hoàn, Aug 15, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 15, 2020
  4. WindowsOS Win User

For anybody having trouble deleting Windows.old Folder

A lot of people are asking how to and are having trouble deleting the Windows.old folder from their computers to free up the space. After trying many suggestions posted on here which did not work, I finally found a Free program called "Iobit Unlocker" which
    I downloaded and used and it deleted the Windows.old folder in seconds without any problems !! Link is below.

IObit Unlocker, Solution for "undelete files or folders" Problems on Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 10 - IObit

WindowsOS, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Trouble using IObit Unlocker from right click context window. - Similar Threads - Trouble using IObit

2. Right Click context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Click context menu: How to restore old Right-click Context menu in Windows 11 as default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-context-menu/cdfdc643-2248-4080-9d73-4685d6fdbe15
  3. Right Click context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right Click context menu: How to restore old Right-click Context menu in Windows 11 as default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-context-menu/cdfdc643-2248-4080-9d73-4685d6fdbe15
  4. Shortcut missing from the right-click context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcut missing from the right-click context menu: Hi,When I right click on my mouse, I do not see add to the "short-cut" option in the context menu, unless I am on the laptop screen itself, in which case it is under "new" option on the context menu. In addition, I want to add "sniping tool" and calculator to the context...
  5. Shortcut missing from the right-click context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shortcut missing from the right-click context menu: Hi,When I right click on my mouse, I do not see add to the "short-cut" option in the context menu, unless I am on the laptop screen itself, in which case it is under "new" option on the context menu. In addition, I want to add "sniping tool" and calculator to the context...
  6. Shortcut missing from the right-click context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Right click context window

Right click context window: i know this might sound absolutely weird and all but from a few hours ago when i right click on desktop , the context window which usually appears right of cursor is appearing to the left and its driving me crazy. i've gotten used to that style over years that now i can't...
  8. Right Click Context Menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right Click Context Menu: Is there a way to edit it? Mine has things I don't need. Also, is there a way to add things too? And if can't edit. just rearrange the order of the actions. Win10 Pro submitted by /u/Frankie_Hollywood [link] [comments]...
  9. Right Click Context menu.

Right Click Context menu.: How can I change the size of the right click context menu? And can somebody tell me why the context menu changes its size automatically. Right now its showing like thispicture attached, earlier the width was less. [IMG]...
  10. Right-click Context Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Right-click Context Menu: I click on ads on some websites and gadgets to give revenue to the service provider. Generally, I want to right-click, then click on 'Open Link in New Tab'. More and more, right-clicking is acting like left-clicking and taking me to the ad site in the current tab or doing...