Windows 10: Trouble using the community forum for a product called "UltraEdit" Catch-22

Discus and support Trouble using the community forum for a product called "UltraEdit" Catch-22 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I realize that this is an odd question to post here. Maybe way beyond odd.But here goes.I have a product called UltraCompareUC. It's bundled with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SweetTasha, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Trouble using the community forum for a product called "UltraEdit" Catch-22

I realize that this is an odd question to post here. Maybe way beyond odd.But here goes.I have a product called UltraCompareUC. It's bundled with a product called UltraEditUE. I own a lifetime subscription to both and I've used UE a lot, but I've seldom used UC. I'm restructuring all the files and folders on my PC, and UC will be a terrific help making certain that I don't accidently toss anything into $Recycle by accident.My question is whether anyone here uses those products and if so, could they help me understand why it isn't letting me post a question in their Community Forum. It's a

:)

SweetTasha, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Product support forum changes on Microsoft Community

Source: Product support forum changes on Microsoft Community - Microsoft Community

*Arrow Windows 7 Help Forums

*Arrow Windows 8 Help Forums

*Arrow Windows 10 Help Forums

Brink, Dec 1, 2022
  3. Brink Win User

Source: Product support forum changes on Microsoft Community - Microsoft Community

*Arrow Windows 7 Help Forums

*Arrow Windows 8 Help Forums

*Arrow Windows 10 Help Forums

Brink, Dec 1, 2022
  4. Olga_Gh Win User

Trouble using the community forum for a product called "UltraEdit" Catch-22

Hello,

Please be advised that effective July 2018, the forum topics for products that reached end of support will no longer receive technical support from Microsoft agents. There will be no proactive reviews,
    monitoring, answering or answer marking of questions. The forums will still have Microsoft moderation to ensure participants can engage in a safe and positive environment.

Forum support for these products will be discontinued:

• Windows version 7
    • Windows 8.1, 8.1 RT

Microsoft Community participants are welcome and encouraged to continue to use the forum to ask questions and post answers with each other.

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community!

Olga_Gh, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

Trouble using the community forum for a product called "UltraEdit" Catch-22

1. Trouble using the community forum for a product called "UltraEdit" Catch-22 - Similar Threads - Trouble using community

2. CATCH - 22

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CATCH - 22: Hello, Hoping someone in the Community can advise. I seem to be in a Catch-22 situation. I need to use the Restore files facility on Onedrive as deleted files without knowing that Onedrive then deletes them frm storage. But hve no storage space on my main pc to reload. These...
  3. CATCH - 22

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CATCH - 22: Hello, Hoping someone in the Community can advise. I seem to be in a Catch-22 situation. I need to use the Restore files facility on Onedrive as deleted files without knowing that Onedrive then deletes them frm storage. But hve no storage space on my main pc to reload. These...
  4. CATCH - 22

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Catch 22

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Catch 22: This is a warning to those trying to download Windows 10. Microsoft has built an interesting Catch 22 into Windows 10. Get this: if your computer does not already have Windows 10, you cannot download Windows 10 to your computer. So, if you decide to listen to all those...
  6. Windows 10 Catch 22

Windows 10 Catch 22: This is a warning to those trying to download Windows 10. Microsoft has built an interesting Catch 22 into Windows 10. Get this: if your computer does not already have Windows 10, you cannot download Windows 10 to your computer. So, if you decide to listen to all those...
  7. Windows 10 Catch 22

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Is there a Windows365 forum/community

Is there a Windows365 forum/community: Looking for a specifc Windows 365 forum/community not Office 365 but the new virtual Windows 365 devices. Anyone know of any? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-windows365-forumcommunity/291e31ed-2795-417a-94c1-5c7cd1f4f0f2
  9. EFI in a catch 22

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    EFI in a catch 22: So I dual-booted Windows 10 and a Linux Ubuntu distro Pop!_OS and everything was fine. I then installed a boot manager that deleted my boot.efi in Windows. (rEFInd) However, I can't run any bootrec commands because "access is denied" and I cannot figure out why as there is...
  10. Product support forum changes on Microsoft Community

in Windows 10 News
    Product support forum changes on Microsoft Community: Hello, Effective July 2018, the Microsoft Community forums listed below will shift support scope and Microsoft staff will no longer provide technical support there. There will be no proactive reviews, monitoring, answering or answer marking of questions. The forums will...