Windows 10: trouble with accessing CD info

Discus and support trouble with accessing CD info in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I installed a CD with information on it and it usually automatically comes up on the screen so I can use it. It doesn't and I don't know any other way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YLamoreaux, Dec 15, 2019.

1. trouble with accessing CD info

I installed a CD with information on it and it usually automatically comes up on the screen so I can use it. It doesn't and I don't know any other way to access it.

:)

YLamoreaux, Dec 15, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Accessing CD Player after not using for awhile.

Hi Marilyn,

Faulty hardware is one of the possible reason why you are unable to access your CD player. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps provided on this
      link
      ?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Dec 15, 2019
  3. theonedub Win User
    GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Dec 15, 2019
  4. trouble with accessing CD info

cd player trouble

I Tried That But some times the CD/DVD player is not listed. If I shut down the computer completely and restart using the root directory the CD/DVD player will be there then I can use the CD/DVD player. But if I do something else then try to use CD/DVD player
    it will not be listed I get a no device found error. Then I must shut off the computer again and restart. I can not just push restart because the CD/DVD player will not be listed.

frank gille, Dec 15, 2019
Thema:

trouble with accessing CD info

1. trouble with accessing CD info - Similar Threads - trouble accessing info

2. Can't Access CD Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Access CD Drive: First off, I don't actually have a CD drive, but Windows shows my F drive as being one. Some stuff got changed around and now that drive is listed as a CD drive instead of a hard drive. When I attempt to access it, I get the message "Please insert a disc into CD drive F:."...
  3. Trouble access to the drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble access to the drive: Hello,I am having trouble to access to my D Drive, although i am an administrator, my computer still deny my access to the drive.I am installing Adobe Premiere Pro but even though i change the directory to the C Drive, it keeps installing into the D drive and i cant open it...
  4. Trouble access to the drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble access to the drive: Hello,I am having trouble to access to my D Drive, although i am an administrator, my computer still deny my access to the drive.I am installing Adobe Premiere Pro but even though i change the directory to the C Drive, it keeps installing into the D drive and i cant open it...
  5. Trouble access to the drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. "You're accessing sensetive info"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "You're accessing sensetive info": Ok, how can I stop this appearing?It's already annoying.Do you want to watch a meme? Nope, it's sensetive. Do you download and watch some gameplay? Guess what, it's sensetive.Do you want to shitpost with cursed images? Well jokes on you, IT'S TOO SENSETIVE!...
  7. "You're accessing sensetive info"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "You're accessing sensetive info": Ok, how can I stop this appearing?It's already annoying.Do you want to watch a meme? Nope, it's sensetive. Do you download and watch some gameplay? Guess what, it's sensetive.Do you want to shitpost with cursed images? Well jokes on you, IT'S TOO SENSETIVE!...
  8. "You're accessing sensetive info"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Access to my personal info

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Access to my personal info: I recently opened a new business and needed a desktop. I purchased one and without thinking set it up using my Microsoft account. I just purchased a new laptop and while setting it up I realize my office help can access all of my personal info. I'm not comfortable with that....
  10. cd info when ripping cd to mp3 file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cd info when ripping cd to mp3 file: I can't download cd info when ripping cd to mp3. I have windows 10 media player and in older version (Windows 7) it automatically downloaded all album info. Please help....