Windows 10: Trouble with App removal CDNetstreamer2.r05? Anyone heard of it?

Discus and support Trouble with App removal CDNetstreamer2.r05? Anyone heard of it? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So I've been getting these pop up ads at random. When I'm surfing on mozilla, when I'm just cruising around my desktop moving files or doing drive... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SirDragonHeart, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Trouble with App removal CDNetstreamer2.r05? Anyone heard of it?

So I've been getting these pop up ads at random. When I'm surfing on mozilla, when I'm just cruising around my desktop moving files or doing drive modifications or what ever else. I understand when surfing the net but when I'm just on my desktop with no browsers open? Also when I'm in my game clients or even playing a game! I've had pop ups show up when playing Starcraft Remastered, when playing StarCraft II and also playing StarTrek Online! Also when playing around with my Logitech Gaming Software app. When i'm just in my Blizzard client, steam client or Arc client? Anyone ever get this? I found another file that was also in my apps and programs that i couldn't uninstall but I was able to get rid of that with a malware program and that did happen to be a adware file so that may have fixed my problem. Now I'm just trying to figure out what this CDNetStreamer is! Also came up as qqCDNetstreamer2.r05 when trying to uninstall it! It cant find the exe. file to uninstall it so I did a search through my entire PC all drives and found a file that fit the description! After doing the malware program for the other adware file, when i search for the file again it is no longer there but the app still shows in my programs list! If anyone has any idea what it is or how to get rid of it, it would be much appreciated! It may not be causing any issues as I have not had any pop ups in a while but if your even a little computer savy like me (and I mean a little cause I don't know as much as I would like) then you know having an app or file on your computer that you don't know what its for or where it came from and worse, that you cant seem to get rid of is a little annoying!!! So if anyone can help!!!! Please HELP!!!!

:)

SirDragonHeart, Dec 3, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Trouble with App removal CDNetstreamer2.r05? Anyone heard of it? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Dec 3, 2018
  4. Trouble with App removal CDNetstreamer2.r05? Anyone heard of it?

Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    http://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-bueno-search/

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

Trouble with App removal CDNetstreamer2.r05? Anyone heard of it?

1. Trouble with App removal CDNetstreamer2.r05? Anyone heard of it? - Similar Threads - Trouble App removal

2. Has anyone heard of PS.sales offering microsoft programs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone heard of PS.sales offering microsoft programs?: found this advert on my yahoo homepage. want to know if this is a legit company and offer, or if this is too good to be real scam.https://ps.sale/product-category/black-friday/?utm_source=y&utm_medium=21&utm_campaign=c...
  3. Has anyone heard of PS.sales offering microsoft programs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone heard of PS.sales offering microsoft programs?: found this advert on my yahoo homepage. want to know if this is a legit company and offer, or if this is too good to be real scam.https://ps.sale/product-category/black-friday/?utm_source=y&utm_medium=21&utm_campaign=c...
  4. Has anyone heard of Hotspot Shield

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Has anyone heard of Hotspot Shield: Has anyone heard of an app called HotSpot Shield, I'm guessing it is a VPN. It showed up on my Fujitsu Q704 convertible after I allowed a bunch of updates to be done after I purchased it. Wondering if it is any good or not, or if it is a umm, well, bs app. Also I am an owner...
  5. Anyone ever heard of walliant?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone ever heard of walliant?: Found a game I wanted to try but the website seemed sketchy, thought I was just paranoid but I was wrong. I have a dell laptop, I deleted everything the download came with but this thing called walliant downloaded with it and when I try to uninstall it asks if I want to let...
  6. MS experimenting with your PC - really? Has anyone heard of this?

in Windows 10 Support
    MS experimenting with your PC - really? Has anyone heard of this?: Hi, I happened to run one of those so-called privacy programs out of curiosity, and was startled to find this (last item): [img] Have you ever heard of this? Thanks! 115719
  7. Anyone Heard Of Screensaver Stopping An Ongoing A/V Scan?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Anyone Heard Of Screensaver Stopping An Ongoing A/V Scan?: On another forum I'm trying to help a guy who insists his A/V scan is interrupted every time his screensaver engages/locks. (requires password to resume). He's blaming the A/V and I'm blaming Windows 10....ideas anyone? 33035
  8. anyone heard of this sandbox shadesandbox??

anyone heard of this sandbox shadesandbox??: Hi all was searching for a simple sandbox and came across a youtube video on this one shadesandbox here's the address shadesandbox. com anyone use it from here and what do you know about it does it play nice with antiviruses and i know sandboxie does not like allot of...
  9. Has anyone heard of EasyUEFI? Is it safe?

Has anyone heard of EasyUEFI? Is it safe?: Hello, I was recently advised here to download EasyBCD, but accidentally installed EasyUEFI. Has anyone heard of it? I didn't find too much information about it anywhere. Thanks! 40074
  10. anyone heard of this blu-ray software Leawo player

anyone heard of this blu-ray software Leawo player: Hi all so this is a not clickable link do to safety reason has anyone heard of this software Leawo blu ray software here is not clickable link must copy and past, is it any good. www. leawo.com/blu-ray-player/?b as i was looking for a free bdvd player and was wondering has...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cdnetstreamer