Windows 10: Trouble with Behringer UMC202HD AI

Discus and support Trouble with Behringer UMC202HD AI in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey guys; Windows 10 Pro current build: I have a Behringer UMC202HD audio interface. It works fine most of the time, but sometimes after waking the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ultrarunner2020, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Trouble with Behringer UMC202HD AI

Hey guys;
    Windows 10 Pro current build:
    I have a Behringer UMC202HD audio interface.
    It works fine most of the time, but sometimes after waking the computer from sleep, I have no sound, and the UMC disappears from the list of audio devices.
    The problem can be fixed by unplugging the UMC from the USB port, then re-plugging.

A week or two ago I read that disabling USB selective suspend might help, so I did that.
    The UMC did not disconnect again until today - again after I woke the computer from sleep.
    When I went to advanced power settings, I found that USB selective suspend was again enabled.
    I guess it was one of Windows updates that returned the setting to the default.

This really bugs me. The fact that I can set up my computer as I want, only to have Microsoft decide to break it with another update, which I did not ask for.
    That is why I have turned off feature updates for the max (365 days) time and all other updates for 30 days.
    I want to have the chance to create a partition image in case MS decided to break my Windows again.

And that is why I am writing this post while running Ubuntu 20.04, not Windows.
    And the Behringer UMC works in Ubuntu - never disconnects!

If anyone has any suggestions for how I might get my AI to work properly in Windows, please let me know.

Thanks
    Ultrarunner

:)

ultrarunner2020, Jun 2, 2020

2. windows update disabled driver for Behringer UMC202HD

I have the same exact Behringer UMC202HD that stopped working after the 1709 update.

The drivers were there but the mic and audio would cut out if I tried to use one or the other.

The device was working just fine prior to the update.

I found a solution on the Behringer forums - it seems that the MS update resets the UMC202HD sampling rates down to 16k which is why we hear the clicking. Follow the instructions in this link to reset the Mic and Speakers
    to the correct sampling rates and it should work fine.

https://forum.music-group.com/showt...phone-not-working-when-using-headphones/page2

DerekjSnyder, Jun 2, 2020
  3. windows update disabled driver for Behringer UMC202HD

I ran the troubleshooter with the instructions you provided. the first step of the troubleshooter was to ask me which audio device. It did not list the UMC202HD as an option. It only found my speakers.

But I think it is important to point out that the UMC202HD is not an audio output device like speakers. It is an audio INPUT device. I plug microphones and musical instruments into the UMC202HD and it translates their analog signals into a digital stream
    which is fed into the computer via the USB port and then handled by the driver. Is there a different troubleshooter I should run to deal with issues on an input device?

-Greg

GregCarterToday, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Trouble with Behringer UMC202HD AI

windows update disabled driver for Behringer UMC202HD

I have the same exact Behringer UMC202HD that stopped working after the 1709 update.

The drivers were there but the mic and audio would cut out if I tried to use one or the other.

The device was working just fine prior to the update.

DerekjSnyder, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Trouble with Behringer UMC202HD AI

1. Trouble with Behringer UMC202HD AI - Similar Threads - Trouble Behringer UMC202HD

2. AI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AI: HIhow do i turn this off in Bing?Bing is your AI-powered copilot for the web.Thank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ai/554449ba-42ab-4926-a196-da410f5b4ff9
  3. AI

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AI: HIhow do i turn this off in Bing?Bing is your AI-powered copilot for the web.Thank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ai/554449ba-42ab-4926-a196-da410f5b4ff9
  4. AI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AI: Draw in circle pentagram, describe algorithm using 0-100% and 0-100 degrees.In algorithm replace numbers with algorithm of their shapes, example 4 is square algorithm, result is recursive algorithm of human mind....
  5. Audio Issues with Behringer U-Phoria UMC202HD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Issues with Behringer U-Phoria UMC202HD: I have been using the U-Phoria UMC202HD for over a year without any problems, I tried to update it to the next model up, the UMC404HD. Unfortunately it worked for about 30 minutes and then stopped. I plugged my UMC202HD back in It worked fine for a short period of time, then...
  6. Audio Issues with Behringer U-Phoria UMC202HD

Audio Issues with Behringer U-Phoria UMC202HD: I have been using the U-Phoria UMC202HD for over a year without any problems, I tried to update it to the next model up, the UMC404HD. Unfortunately it worked for about 30 minutes and then stopped. I plugged my UMC202HD back in It worked fine for a short period of time, then...
  7. Audio Issues with Behringer U-Phoria UMC202HD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Windows 11: Behringer UMC202HD not working, and listed multiple times in Device Manager....

Windows 11: Behringer UMC202HD not working, and listed multiple times in Device Manager....: I use a Behringer UMC202HD as an audio output device.After upgrade to Windows 11, it worked for a while, stopped working, worked again, and now has stopped working again.The device is recognized by Windows:Visible and can be selected via taskbar speaker iconVisible and can be...
  9. Windows 11: Behringer UMC202HD not working, and listed multiple times in Device Manager....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: Behringer UMC202HD not working, and listed multiple times in Device Manager....: I use a Behringer UMC202HD as an audio output device.After upgrade to Windows 11, it worked for a while, stopped working, worked again, and now has stopped working again.The device is recognized by Windows:Visible and can be selected via taskbar speaker iconVisible and can be...
  10. Audio issues with interface Behringer Umc202hd/0

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio issues with interface Behringer Umc202hd/0: Hi Everyone,Recently I purchased a behringer umc202hd. It is connected by a USB cable into my laptop which powers the device, and sends the audio from my laptop.I also have my Xbox plugged into the device. There are two Yahama HS5 speakers and a subwoofer connected to the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can UMC 202hd work on 4gb ram