Windows 10: Trouble with Central America Spanish keyboard setting

Discus and support Trouble with Central America Spanish keyboard setting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Impossible to find My physical keyboard is Spanish for Central America. Two options on Windows 10 are given. Option 1 is "Spanish". Option 2 is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by yann7899, Jul 4, 2019.

1. yann7899 Win User

Trouble with Central America Spanish keyboard setting

Impossible to find

My physical keyboard is Spanish for Central America. Two options on Windows 10 are given. Option 1 is "Spanish". Option 2 is "Spanish Variation".

With both options, when I type, the output is incorrect with many keys. When selecting those options, the computer does some changes with the keyboard setting; but, none of them match. many keys are mixed up ... impossible to edit my work accurately.

I checked the On Screen Keyboard with both options. There is no match between my physical keyboard and the OSK with both options.

It s a new laptop . The change I had to do with the laptop was to reinstall Windows to get the English version of Windows 10.

Windows 10 English version needs to be updated.

What can I do .... i .e. I cannot find the interrogation sign

I need assistance

Thanks.

:)

yann7899, Jul 4, 2019

2. When will Cortana be available in Spanish Latin America

I was glad to find that after installing anniversary update, I got Cortana on my phone Trouble with Central America Spanish keyboard setting :D it's in English, but I didn't need to change my region Trouble with Central America Spanish keyboard setting :) is set to El Salvador, Central America.

It would be nice to have a generic Spanish for Latin America though. Fortunately English is spoken by many people in my country (mostly millennials) so having English is a good alternative.

Jose Roberto Navas, Jul 4, 2019
  3. Support Navigation for Central America

Hello,

Is there anyway to load maps from Central America? I mean, navigation "free" maps?? I search in Americas section at maps, but not found any of them.

Regards,

JocAntonio, Jul 4, 2019
  4. EmilyDC Win User

how do i insert Spanish accents in my email app_? i have installed the Spanish (Latin America) keyboard but that does not help

how do i insert Spanish accents in my email app_? i have installed the Spanish (Latin America) keyboard but that does not help

EmilyDC, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Trouble with Central America Spanish keyboard setting - Similar Threads - Trouble Central America

2. Can't remove the "Spanish Latin America US" Keyboard layout from the layout list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove the "Spanish Latin America US" Keyboard layout from the layout list: I just got this computer and upgraded to windows 11, the only issue is that I can't remove the Latin America layout because it is not listed.If I try to add and remove the Latin America layout, it adds the version with the Spanish keyboard, and it doesn't remove the already...
  3. Can't remove the "Spanish Latin America US" Keyboard layout from the layout list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't remove the "Spanish Latin America US" Keyboard layout from the layout list: I just got this computer and upgraded to windows 11, the only issue is that I can't remove the Latin America layout because it is not listed.If I try to add and remove the Latin America layout, it adds the version with the Spanish keyboard, and it doesn't remove the already...
  4. Spanish keyboard layout doesn't match Spanish keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spanish keyboard layout doesn't match Spanish keyboard: I am using a laptop bought in the USA which had an English keyboard and has Windows 10 Home Edition in English. Now, the laptop's keyboard got stuck & damaged. As a result I have been forced to use an external USB keyboard.The problem being that here I can only get Spanish...
  5. Spanish keyboard layout doesn't match Spanish keyboard

Spanish keyboard layout doesn't match Spanish keyboard: I am using a laptop bought in the USA which had an English keyboard and has Windows 10 Home Edition in English. Now, the laptop's keyboard got stuck & damaged. As a result I have been forced to use an external USB keyboard.The problem being that here I can only get Spanish...
  6. How to remove extra keyboard Latin America Spanish

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove extra keyboard Latin America Spanish: Hi,It has been impossible for me to remove an extra keyboard after installing the wrong one. It only shows up in the bottom right corner with the list of keyboards.I am trying to eliminate Latin American Spanish. As can be seen below it does not show up on my list of...
  7. How to remove extra keyboard Latin America Spanish

How to remove extra keyboard Latin America Spanish: Hi,It has been impossible for me to remove an extra keyboard after installing the wrong one. It only shows up in the bottom right corner with the list of keyboards.I am trying to eliminate Latin American Spanish. As can be seen below it does not show up on my list of...
  8. Spanish Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spanish Keyboard: I had to install the Spanish language pack for my college Spanish course, yet when I go to type accented letters the Spanish keyboard does not work. I have tried the ctrl+ apostrophe ' + vowel but it does not work. How can I type accented letters on my laptop?...
  9. Spanish querty keyboard.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spanish querty keyboard.: New ASUS laptop today. I can't get it set up because although it is in English language, I can't find out how to operate the @ key. Any help much appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spanish-querty-keyboard/37953ca6-1d2c-401d-b109-414f24425159
  10. HELP! Time's Changed And Now I'm In Central America

in Windows 10 Support
    HELP! Time's Changed And Now I'm In Central America: Since day one this has been my Date/Time/Location Region settings. Somewhere in the last 24 hours this has changed on it's own. If I disable Set Time Auto & Set Time Zone Auto, I can revert the Time Zone back to Central US & Canada. If I re-enable the Auto switches I revert...