Windows 10: trouble with form

Discus and support trouble with form in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I fill the in form and get: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '=' on line 12 and if a field is empty, it doesn't show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 1Tsme1941, Jun 19, 2021.

1. 1Tsme1941 Win User

trouble with form

I fill the in form and get: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '=' on line 12
    and if a field is empty, it doesn't show

---------------------------------------------------------
    the code:
    <?php
    include_once("config.php");
    if(isset($_POST['update']))
    {
    $id = mysqli_real_escape_string($mysqli, $_POST['id']);
    $unit = mysqli_real_escape_string($mysqli, $_POST['unit']);
    $tenant = mysqli_real_escape_string($mysqli, $_POST['tenant']);
    $effectdate =...

Read more

1Tsme1941, Jun 19, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft announces 100% integration of Office.com and Microsoft Forms

Source: Start Forms journey from office.com - Microsoft Tech Community - 369912

Brink, Jun 19, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft announces 100% integration of Office.com and Microsoft Forms Office

Source: Start Forms journey from office.com - Microsoft Tech Community - 369912

Brink, Jun 19, 2021
  4. ShiBDiB Win User

trouble with form

Looking to make a form

I'm looking to make a web form that will write to a mysql table. What's a basic step by step of what ill need. (Plan on doing it via php)

Already have the mysql db setup.

edit--

Figured it out *Big Grin trouble with form :D

ShiBDiB, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

trouble with form

1. trouble with form - Similar Threads - trouble form

2. Trouble Copying Boot Files

in Windows 10 Support
    Trouble Copying Boot Files: @topgundcp I have the following situation: I am taking the HD out of an older laptop running Win10 version 21H1 and wish to clone it to a newer HD to put into a newer Laptop. I have successfully cloned the drive using AOMEI Backupper but the drive fails to be recognized in...
  3. Trouble activating Turbo Tax Software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble activating Turbo Tax Software: The latest upgrades have caused Turbo Tax to stop fully loading. It appears that all consumers are having the same problems since the latest upgrade to 21H21. Does anyone have a fix? Some have overcome this by 100% scaling and lower resolution but it hasn't helped me at all....
  4. Trouble Installing windows 10 PRO over Windows XP Using USB Drive

Trouble Installing windows 10 PRO over Windows XP Using USB Drive: I have a DELL Laptop that came with WINDOWS XP and I just purchased a Sealed Windows 10 PRO USB installation drive. I set up the laptop BIOS to boot from the USB port. Upon startup the screen shows that files are being loaded. Then I get a screen to choose either Windows Pro...
  5. Computer has constantly had trouble starting up where it would just turn to a black screen...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer has constantly had trouble starting up where it would just turn to a black screen...: I looked in Event viewer and I saw 14 event 79 errors dating from when my problem began. I tried to fix the problem with this site: Fix AppModel Runtime Errors 65, 69, and 79 thewindowsclub.com but the sfc didnt show up with any problem and powershell just showed up with this...
  6. Trouble after a reset

Trouble after a reset: I recently tried to do a reset on my laptop. I let it go overnight and when I come back the next morning the laptop was off. So now when I turn it on I get the error message that my pc can't start and it automatically takes me to the windows recovery. From here I have tried...
  7. Trouble in starting windows

Trouble in starting windows: Trouble in starting windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-in-starting-windows/cc134103-03a0-43c5-94c5-9fd925e68aa6
  8. Trouble logging in to Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Trouble logging in to Windows 10: Hello all,I am new to dealing with problems this way as I usually am able to fix them so let me know if you want any more information.After a restart I was no longer able to login to my computer and as you can see below there is no box for me to type in, I press log in and it...
  9. Having trouble with speech recognition dictionary

in Windows 10 Support
    Having trouble with speech recognition dictionary: I'm new to the forum and need help with the Windows 10 speech dictionary. I have followed the steps for making changes to the speech recognition dictionary and managed to get "be cause" changed to "because" but it won't change "Atty." to "Attorney" and no matter how many...
  10. Having trouble viewing online forms with Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Having trouble viewing online forms with Firefox: This has been going on for several months I think. If I'm trying to fill out some sort of online form in Firefox, either I see the blank spaces I'm supposed to fill out but they're not labeled, or the function buttons like "next" or "submit" won't respond. But I can switch to...