Windows 10: Trouble with Games using Windows 10

Discus and support Trouble with Games using Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I bought a Lenovo a couple of weeks ago. I tried to download two games. The Google Play Store page said it was installed. But it wouldn't open and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TomBruner1, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Trouble with Games using Windows 10

I bought a Lenovo a couple of weeks ago. I tried to download two games. The Google Play Store page said it was installed. But it wouldn't open and doesn't show up on my computer as being downloaded. I don't understand how this happens. Please help.

:)

TomBruner1, Jul 6, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Angela Pun, Jul 6, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Trouble with Games using Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

Trouble with Games using Windows 10

1. Trouble with Games using Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Trouble Games using

2. Trouble with mods for games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with mods for games: Hello, I'm having trouble with mods to games that I installed on my PC. They are not steam mods but I did install them correctly it used to work fine on my old pc, now I'm just able to start the launcher but once I press "launch game" the launcher just closes and that's it. I...
  3. Gaming laptop trouble

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gaming laptop trouble: So my child was pressing random buttons on my keyboardhp pavilion gaming laptop and now my games are taking longer to load along with the graphics and fps being lowered as well. I assume some settings were accidentally changed to cause this problem but I do not know how to...
  4. Troubles installing game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Troubles installing game: I decided to pick up Halo Wars 2 Complete Edition for PC, and upon trying to download, it gets stuck at 2%, no matter what I do. I've tried resetting Xbox and Microsoft Store apps, as well as gaming services. Not sure if it's worth mentioning, but Gaming Services is no longer...
  5. Troubles With Facebook Using Windows 7 & 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Troubles With Facebook Using Windows 7 & 10: I've tried for three days to log onto Facebook using a Windows 7 and another 2 using Windows 10 and all I get is a partial start with maybe one post but usually just a white frame. I've tried clearing the cache, turning off the firewall, rebooted the router. I've tried it at...
  6. Gaming troubles

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gaming troubles: OK I had Windows 7 installed on my computer and when I would play a game WoW the graphic would freeze and would restart my computer. So I ran the sfc/scannow and the checkHealth and nothing came up, said the computer was fine. So I switched graphic cards and the same...
  7. Having Trouble Using Windows 10 Firewall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Having Trouble Using Windows 10 Firewall: Whenever I block a program from accessing the internet using Windows 10 Firewall Advanced Settings Inbound/Outbound,it always shows up as checked in the Allowed Apps and Features firewall section. Doesn't a check mark next to a program mean that it has network access through...
  8. Trouble playing games and trouble scrolling.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble playing games and trouble scrolling.: Since the long lengthy update of Microsoft, I have had trouble playing games on different sites (hesitates when making moves) and also scrolling when reading articles. How can this be corrected???...
  9. Trouble using a built in bluetooth headset with mic while playing games in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble using a built in bluetooth headset with mic while playing games in Windows 10: Hello, I really need help with my bluetooth headphone for playing games in Windows 10! I can´t use both speakers and mic while playing games in windows 10. If I want to use the speakers I need to go in Task Bar > Sounds (right click) and deactivate the recording devide...
  10. Trouble using windows update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trouble using windows update: Hello, I have HP ab219tx laptop, pre-loaded with windows 10 Home single language, build 10240. just a few days ago, i got a notification about a new build i.e. 10586. I downloaded it, and every time it says failed to install. Also, it downloads in various location each...