Windows 10: Trouble with installing a particular App from Windows Store

Discus and support Trouble with installing a particular App from Windows Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; One of my favourite Apps...7 Little Words... has suddenly stopped working. The following message appears:- Check your account 7 Little Words is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FrancisRowley, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Trouble with installing a particular App from Windows Store

One of my favourite Apps...7 Little Words... has suddenly stopped working.

The following message appears:-

Check your account

7 Little Words is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code in case you need it. 0x803F8001

I have gone into Windows Store...signed out the back in again to no avail.

I uninstalled 7 Little words..to see if this would help...now, when I go into the Windows Store...7 Little Words is not found when I search for it.

Any help will be appreciated.

FMR

:)

FrancisRowley, Jan 23, 2021

2. Unable to download apps from Windows Store

Hi Nishadha,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Do you face an issue with a particular\ all apps?

As you have issue with the store downloading apps, try to run these inbuilt troubleshooters.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.

and

Follow the same steps to use the Windows update troubleshooter.

Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, Jan 23, 2021
  4. Trouble with installing a particular App from Windows Store

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

Trouble with installing a particular App from Windows Store

1. Trouble with installing a particular App from Windows Store - Similar Threads - Trouble installing particular

2. Problems installing a particular app from the Windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problems installing a particular app from the Windows Store: One of my favorite apps suddenly stopped working. Here is the error code in case you need it. 0x803F8001I have entered the Windows store, I have logged out again to no avail.Any help would be appreciated....
  3. Problems installing a particular app from the Windows Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems installing a particular app from the Windows Store: One of my favorite apps suddenly stopped working. Here is the error code in case you need it. 0x803F8001I have entered the Windows store, I have logged out again to no avail.Any help would be appreciated....
  4. Problems installing a particular app from the Windows Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Particular issues with Microsoft Store can't install

Particular issues with Microsoft Store can't install: Hi there. I can't install any apps. I detected this problem when trying to install HP Smart, because I can't connect wirelessly to an HP printer without it. Here are the main issues: The whole performance of the Microsoft Store app is ropey. It often freezes...
  6. Trouble downloading an app from the Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble downloading an app from the Microsoft Store.: Hello, I'm also trying to download an app from the Microsoft Store and it keep saying "Starting download". I disabled malwarebyte and it didn't solve anything, I also did a system scan using CDM and it came up with no issues. I tried resetting the program and...
  7. Trouble downloading updates and apps from windows store.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trouble downloading updates and apps from windows store.: Hey! I'm having trouble downloading any updates from Windows Update and downloading or updating apps from Windows Store (error 0x80244018). I read that this is a common issue with some last updates but I can't seem to find the right solution, here's what I tried so far:...
  8. Trouble with a downloaded App from the Mircosoft Store.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Trouble with a downloaded App from the Mircosoft Store.: I am having problems connecting to an App downloaded from the mircosoft store. The App is Sniper Fury from gameloft. The game froze while being used and when i attempted to start the game it started with a new ID number. I uninstalled the game (app) and reloaded it from...
  9. installing apps from store

installing apps from store: i have a new laptop and have been trying to install some apps from the store but its says i own them and they don open. Have removed all other laptops have owned before but still i cant access some apps i had installed in other laptops.Can someone kindly help.Am using windows...
  10. Microsoft Store couldn't search/install for a particular app?

Microsoft Store couldn't search/install for a particular app?: So i would like to install a game called Minecraft for Windows 10, but when i clicked on the app it showed error. Demonstration: https://youtu.be/QnTp6NKRJzo I've tried cleaning the cache, resetting the app, reinstalling the app, tried the troubleshooter, not working. I...