Windows 10: trouble with keyboard

Discus and support trouble with keyboard in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; A number 9of keys began t9o w9ork inc9orrectly. "Backspace" takes a screensh9ot, s9ome letters are generally n9ot displayed, "9o" g9oes imstead 9of 9o... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by РусланХГ, Feb 22, 2020.

1. trouble with keyboard

A number 9of keys began t9o w9ork inc9orrectly. "Backspace" takes a screensh9ot, s9ome letters are generally n9ot displayed, "9o" g9oes imstead 9of 9o and s9o 9on. Fn NumLk c9ombinati9on d9oesnt help. H9ow t9o fix it? Thank y9ou

:)

РусланХГ, Feb 22, 2020

2. keyboard not working properly

You need to take the usual trouble-shooting steps, i.e.

• Test the problem keyboard on a different PC.
    • Try a different keyboard on your PC.

Frederik Long, Feb 24, 2020
  3. Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Feb 24, 2020
  4. Mark Ole Win User

trouble with keyboard

keyboard

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you try the following steps:

• Click Start and then click Settings
    • Click on Ease of access
    • Click Keyboard in the left pane
    • Turn off Filter Keys in the right pane

Also, try pressing the Fn+ Num Lock keys to turn off the Number lock function.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Mark Ole, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

trouble with keyboard

1. trouble with keyboard - Similar Threads - trouble keyboard

2. Windows 11 Keyboard trouble-shooter is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Keyboard trouble-shooter is missing: I have an issue with the escape button. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not. I want to troubleshoot the keyboard but the troubleshoot button is not available under the other troubleshooter options....
  3. Windows 11 Keyboard trouble-shooter is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Keyboard trouble-shooter is missing: I have an issue with the escape button. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not. I want to troubleshoot the keyboard but the troubleshoot button is not available under the other troubleshooter options....
  4. Trouble with Laptop - Keyboard Glitch and Unwanted Back Key Presses

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with Laptop - Keyboard Glitch and Unwanted Back Key Presses: Hello Microsoft community, I'm reaching out due to a series of perplexing and random issues that have been occurring on my laptop. Recently, I've been facing problems with keyboard input where the active typing location intermittently moves backward, disrupting my ability to...
  5. Trouble with Laptop - Keyboard Glitch and Unwanted Back Key Presses

Trouble with Laptop - Keyboard Glitch and Unwanted Back Key Presses: Hello Microsoft community, I'm reaching out due to a series of perplexing and random issues that have been occurring on my laptop. Recently, I've been facing problems with keyboard input where the active typing location intermittently moves backward, disrupting my ability to...
  6. Trouble with Microsoft Universal Foldable Keyboard Cmd Shortcut on Mac

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with Microsoft Universal Foldable Keyboard Cmd Shortcut on Mac: Hello,I am currently experiencing a problem with my Microsoft Universal Foldable Keyboard; specifically, the Cmd key shortcut does not seem to work as intended on my Mac. Could you please advise if there is a way to fix this issue?Thank you in advance for your help.Jessica...
  7. Trouble with Microsoft Universal Foldable Keyboard Cmd Shortcut on Mac

Trouble with Microsoft Universal Foldable Keyboard Cmd Shortcut on Mac: Hello,I am currently experiencing a problem with my Microsoft Universal Foldable Keyboard; specifically, the Cmd key shortcut does not seem to work as intended on my Mac. Could you please advise if there is a way to fix this issue?Thank you in advance for your help.Jessica...
  8. Windows 11 Keyboard trouble-shooter is missing

Windows 11 Keyboard trouble-shooter is missing: I am having issues with my 2023 ASUS Zephyrus Duo laptop crashing no BSOD just a reboot and then the built in keyboard no longer working.The first recommended step is to run the Keyboard troubleshooter in "Additional Troubleshooters", however "Keyboard Troubleshooter" is not...
  9. Windows 11 Keyboard trouble-shooter is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Keyboard trouble-shooter is missing: I am having issues with my 2023 ASUS Zephyrus Duo laptop crashing no BSOD just a reboot and then the built in keyboard no longer working.The first recommended step is to run the Keyboard troubleshooter in "Additional Troubleshooters", however "Keyboard Troubleshooter" is not...
  10. trouble with keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trouble with keyboard: when i type the letter above a it just types a. any tips or help? no error message and i updated the drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-with-keyboard/826a7e25-b93a-4271-99a0-f2ff82b11dd7