Windows 10: Trouble with Microsoft 365 installation

Discus and support Trouble with Microsoft 365 installation in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I have already subscribed for Microsoft 365 and used it for several months, but for some trouble I have to format my PC and reinstall it again.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Fajar Wisga, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Trouble with Microsoft 365 installation

Hi,

I have already subscribed for Microsoft 365 and used it for several months, but for some trouble I have to format my PC and reinstall it again.

The issue is that after I install Microsoft 365 I just obtain office 2019 professional, which is unexpected because I want all the features in Microsoft 365. Thus, I try to reinstall it again and the result is all the same. I also checked on Microsoft store and I found a message saying "you own this product but it wont work on this device".

What's actually happening and how can I get Microsoft 365 back?

Thank you in advance!!!

:)

Fajar Wisga, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Trouble with Microsoft 365 installation

1. Trouble with Microsoft 365 installation - Similar Threads - Trouble Microsoft 365

2. Having trouble installing Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having trouble installing Microsoft Store: Split from this thread.I have a problem. I've followed all the steps in Powershell, but it just gives this error message:Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF6, Package could not be registered. error 0xC0020036: windows.licensing failed to start ClipSvc....
  3. Having trouble installing Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Having trouble installing Microsoft Store: Split from this thread.I have a problem. I've followed all the steps in Powershell, but it just gives this error message:Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF6, Package could not be registered. error 0xC0020036: windows.licensing failed to start ClipSvc....
  4. Having trouble installing Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Microsoft 365 - Unknown Installations

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft 365 - Unknown Installations: I installed Microsoft 365 on a relatives laptop, and I have not logged into Microsoft 365 since. Today when I logged in to the Microsoft 365 console, I can see Microsoft 365 has now been installed on a further 3 desktop computers. I am as sure as I can be, my email account is...
  6. Microsoft 365 - Unknown Installations

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft 365 - Unknown Installations: I installed Microsoft 365 on a relatives laptop, and I have not logged into Microsoft 365 since. Today when I logged in to the Microsoft 365 console, I can see Microsoft 365 has now been installed on a further 3 desktop computers. I am as sure as I can be, my email account is...
  7. Can't install Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't install Microsoft 365: I purchased Microsoft 365 in February, 2020, but I have never been able to install it. Just now I tried again, but It seemed to have me doing the same thing over and over again--downloading OfficeSetup1, OfficeSetup2, OfficeSetup3, and on and on and on. Could I maybe get my...
  8. Install Microsoft Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Microsoft Office 365: I have access to Office 365 online and would like to have access to that suite of programs offline. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-microsoft-office-365/c033bfd3-1489-4ba0-9fe4-1c45037b8d53
  9. Trouble installing Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble installing Office 365: I am at my witz end because I cannot install office. I have even reinstalled windows and still no luck with this [bleep], and I have net access everywhere else on my PC.... i dont get it. I have already tried the following: Reinstalling windows - Clean install Remove...
  10. Trying to install Microsoft 365

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trying to install Microsoft 365: I am trying to install the new version of Microsoft 365. Each time it says it isn't installed be because of OE Hook Antispam. How do I turn this off? Is it important if I am using Norton? How can I make sure the new version of the Microsoft is installed properly.?...