Windows 10: Trouble with Microsoft store

Discus and support Trouble with Microsoft store in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; After opening the Microsoft store, I am unable to open any apps. I click on any app & it goes to a loading page little balls going in circle & never... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by KorreyPatin, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Trouble with Microsoft store

After opening the Microsoft store, I am unable to open any apps. I click on any app & it goes to a loading page little balls going in circle & never loads the page.

:)

KorreyPatin, Mar 7, 2020

2. Issues with Microsoft Store.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you referring to a credit/debit card or a Microsoft gift card?
    2. Are you facing issue while adding a card or while making a payment through the card?
    3. What exactly happens when you try to use the card?
    4. Are you receiving any error messages?

If you’re having trouble buying something from Microsoft Store, here are some basic steps that you can try to get things working again. I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the article on
    Troubleshoot problems when paying for something from Microsoft Store.

For additional information, you may also refer the article on
    Microsoft Store help and check if that helps.

We await your response.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Mar 7, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Mar 7, 2020
  4. Trouble with Microsoft store

Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

Trouble with Microsoft store

1. Trouble with Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Trouble Microsoft store

2. Trouble reinstalling Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trouble reinstalling Microsoft Store: Hello everyone, I recently needed to install Microsoft Whiteboard for work, however I need to get it through Store, which my PC doesn't have. This PC has a window reset done once by a local computer shop, and i havent been needing to use Microsoft Store until now. It doesn't...
  3. Trouble reinstalling Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble reinstalling Microsoft Store: Hello everyone, I recently needed to install Microsoft Whiteboard for work, however I need to get it through Store, which my PC doesn't have. This PC has a window reset done once by a local computer shop, and i havent been needing to use Microsoft Store until now. It doesn't...
  4. Trouble reinstalling Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Having trouble installing Microsoft Store

Having trouble installing Microsoft Store: Split from this thread.I have a problem. I've followed all the steps in Powershell, but it just gives this error message:Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF6, Package could not be registered. error 0xC0020036: windows.licensing failed to start ClipSvc....
  6. Microsoft Store Sign-In Trouble

Microsoft Store Sign-In Trouble: I was attempting to reinstall Sea of Thieves on my computer but the Microsoft Store continued saying I lacked access to the software. After trial and error, I found that my Microsoft Store has two identical Microsoft accounts under the same email and name but had me logged...
  7. Trouble with Microsoft Store

Trouble with Microsoft Store: Warning, language. Some context: A week or so ago I had problems with the xbox app, it wouldn't open and after the "X" logo disappeared, the app would just be a blank dark-grey screen, so I went and re-installed it with the hope of making it work, but of course, it just...
  8. Having trouble using the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having trouble using the Microsoft Store: So I got the game pass recently in hopes of playing Flight Simulator, but when I click on it on the MS Store app, it just loads forever, but the moment I sign out of my account, it shows the page fine. It works fine on the browser, but not on the app. I've already done the...
  9. Trouble Downloading Games on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trouble Downloading Games on Microsoft Store: So I’m trying to download the new Ori and the Will of the Wisps game. I live in a rural area and my internet is trash. I used my phone’s hotspot to download about 8GBs of the 15GBs of the game but then my data ran out. My problem is that now I can’t get the download to...
  10. Microsoft store login troubles

Microsoft store login troubles: I was trying to claim my free copy of minecraft windows 10 editon, but when I try to login it says that my email may be incorrect, even though it is not, I'm kinda stuck and don't know what to do here, anyone know a solution?...