Windows 10: trouble with mouse

Discus and support trouble with mouse in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi i cant press any of the buttons in the lower line, cant navigate in Windows, or in the apps window. the cursor is showing and moving but i cant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Engvang, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Engvang Win User

trouble with mouse

Hi

i cant press any of the buttons in the lower line, cant navigate in Windows, or in the apps window. the cursor is showing and moving but i cant press anything. ive tried reinstalling Windows but it makes an error saying that som system file is missing.

im going nuts... plz help me :/

:)

Engvang, Mar 1, 2016

2. iPod syncing issue with Windows 10

By the way I checked- and I have full control from the security setting

Trouble with iphone, Mar 1, 2016
  3. iPod syncing issue with Windows 10

I applied the fix you suggested- however after I hit apply and then done- the system would transfer tile and then after I hit done- the system would return to the
    read only setting. Nothing I did would allow the setting to unselect read only?

Trouble with iphone, Mar 1, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

trouble with mouse

Can you right click at the Start button ?

davidhk, Mar 1, 2016
  5. Engvang Win User
    somtimes, not all the time

Engvang, Mar 1, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    If you can, follow these steps for troubleshooting..................

Right click at Start button > click Command Prompt (Admin) > at the flashing prompt, copy/paste this.......
    sfc /scannow

> press Enter.
    It will take quite sometime.
    When finished, it will give you one of the 3 reports...............(paraphrasing)
    1. No integrity violation.
    2. Found corrupt files and repair successful.
    3. Found corrupt files but unable to repair.

If the report is #1, your solution lies elsewhere.
    If the report is #2, check if your problems have been resolved.
    If the report is #3, use this method................
    In the same Command Prompt (Admin) windows, copy and paste this command...........

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

> press Enter.
    Again it will take some time.
    When finished, it will give you a report.

davidhk, Mar 1, 2016
  7. Engvang Win User
    ill try that later tonight. thanks

Engvang, Mar 1, 2016
  8. davidhk Win User

trouble with mouse

Would you please give me the report of the sfc /scannow. The message instead of the cbs log.
    example :
    1. No integrity violation.
    2. Found corrupt files and repair successful.
    Which one of the above you received ?
    Thank you.

And if you also ran the dism , post the report also.
    Did you get the error message of " Source files could not be found " ?

Thank you.

davidhk, Mar 1, 2016
  9. Engvang Win User

Did you get the error message of " Source files could not be found " ? yes

Engvang, Mar 1, 2016
  10. davidhk Win User
    You need the Install.wim which can be obtained by downloading the ISO from Tech Bench.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/softw...load/techbench

scroll down to Select Edition > click the pointer at the right and select Windows 10 > click Confirm.
    click the pointer and select Language > make sure you pick the same language the computer is now running > click Confirm
    select the bit version, 32 or 64-bit. Make sure you select the same bit version as the computer is now running.
    at the bottom, click the pointer next to Save > click Save As > navigate to a folder of your choice > click the chosen folder > click Save
    The iso will start downloading to your chosen folder.

Once you have the iso downloaded, right click at the ISO > click Mount > leave it there
    Then open the elevated command prompt and copy and paste this................

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:wim:H:\sources\install.wim:1 /limitaccess

Note : H is the drive where the iso is mounted. Change it if your driver letter is different.

When it is completed, you should get the report that the operation is successful.
    Now run the sfc /scannow again. It should be ok this time.

davidhk, Mar 1, 2016
  11. Engvang Win User
    ive got the : "Source files could not be found" message again, and i changed the letter to D..

Engvang, Mar 1, 2016
  12. davidhk Win User
    Is your iso still mounted ?
    If no, mount it.
    If yes, go to File Explorer > click This PC > right side, you should see your iso mounted on a "virtual" drive. Use that drive number.

Example : I mounted my iso and it shows up in drive F.

trouble with mouse [​IMG]

davidhk, Mar 1, 2016
  13. deadfreak Win User

trouble with mouse

deadfreak, Mar 2, 2016
  14. Engvang Win User
    How do i navigate when my mouse isnt working? Its difficult to do this when i cant press the f#¤#¤¤ mouse *Wink

Engvang, Mar 2, 2016
  15. Engvang Win User
    Engvang, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

trouble with mouse

1. trouble with mouse - Similar Threads - trouble mouse

2. I am having trouble click left mouse and selecting text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having trouble click left mouse and selecting text: I am trying to select text in documents and web pages. When I use the left click hold function on my mouse, the highlighted text does not remain highlighted. It takes my MULTIPLE attempts for it to select it. Windows 11 PRO: Dell Inspiron Computer IntelR CoreTM i7-10510U CPU...
  3. I am having trouble click left mouse and selecting text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having trouble click left mouse and selecting text: I am trying to select text in documents and web pages. When I use the left click hold function on my mouse, the highlighted text does not remain highlighted. It takes my MULTIPLE attempts for it to select it. Windows 11 PRO: Dell Inspiron Computer IntelR CoreTM i7-10510U CPU...
  4. Trouble with number keypad the 0 is acting like a right-click on the mouse action how can ı...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with number keypad the 0 is acting like a right-click on the mouse action how can ı...: Trouble with number keypad the 0 is acting like a right-click on the mouse action how can ı fıx that, ı tried to start troubleshoot for keyboard ıt dıdınt worked :/...
  5. Trouble with number keypad the 0 is acting like a right-click on the mouse action how can ı...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble with number keypad the 0 is acting like a right-click on the mouse action how can ı...: Trouble with number keypad the 0 is acting like a right-click on the mouse action how can ı fıx that, ı tried to start troubleshoot for keyboard ıt dıdınt worked :/...
  6. Trouble with number keypad the 0 is acting like a right-click on the mouse action how can ı...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Mouse Troubles

Mouse Troubles: I was playing a game on my PC today and suddenly my mouse was stuck in one place, it was slightly shaking and whenever I tried to move it it would only move in a circle kind of erractically around the place that it was stuck. I thought maybe something in the optics or the usb...
  8. Trouble with scaling thats messing with my mouse and its blurry

Trouble with scaling thats messing with my mouse and its blurry: Trouble with scaling thats messing with my mouse and its blurry my res is right but it takes longer to move in any direction and doing old mouse fixes I can deduce its not a mouse driver but something surrounding the gpu I'm guessing. it does this with a old Insigna TV NS...
  9. Trouble with Microsoft Designer keyboard and mouse in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trouble with Microsoft Designer keyboard and mouse in Windows 10: Hello, everyone, I'm having a hard time trying to pair/connect the Microsoft Designer keyboard and mouse via bluetooth to my Windows 10 PC. I got a CSR 4.0 bluetooth dongle and it takes at least five tries to successfully connect both keyboard and mouse at the same time....
  10. Troubles in keyboard mouse and usb controller, white box move alone in settings wont let me...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Troubles in keyboard mouse and usb controller, white box move alone in settings wont let me...: When I go to settings I click on a option and a white box around the option appears not letting me to choose it or go in the option it moves by it self and does not let me use the search bar in the settings. when I press tab button to move between options it does not move to...