Windows 10: trouble with my bluetooth

Discus and support trouble with my bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was trying to connect my Bluetooth headphones to my windows 10 but then i couldn't connect so i went to troubleshoot the problem so this popped up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by missproslayer, Nov 23, 2018.

1. trouble with my bluetooth

I was trying to connect my Bluetooth headphones to my windows 10 but then i couldn't connect so i went to troubleshoot the problem so this popped up what can i do about this

trouble with my bluetooth 5bbb7ec4-3c47-4ff0-af2c-d5cee8f23299?upload=true.png

:)

missproslayer, Nov 23, 2018
  2. mrgeek Win User

troubles with my Realtek WLAN/BlueTooth adapter

"Anyone any idea how to install the drivers mentioned above? As Windows Update does not 'see' them."
    It does not see them because that is your list of hidden updates. You can simply check the ones you want to go thru and the next Windows Update will see them but auto install, so be careful if you don't actually want them.

"I am having troubles with my Realtek WLAN/BlueTooth adapter, so I would like to try a driver update."
    Best thing to do and not screw up the list of Hidden Updates you already have, is go to Device Manager (Win+X), expand Bluetooth to see installed drivers. Then r-click the driver/Update Driver Software/Search automatically ... If there is a newer one, it will auto install. Test, if not happy roll back by doing same steps except click Properties and use roll back option. Good Luck

trouble with my bluetooth [​IMG]

mrgeek, Nov 23, 2018
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Nov 23, 2018
  4. trouble with my bluetooth

Trouble Connecting To Bluetooth Device

Hello,

Thank you for updating us with the issue.

I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Bluetooth drivers.

Follow these steps to uninstall and reinstall the driver:

Step 1: Steps to uninstall the device:

• Press Windows key
      + R to open Run.

• Type devmgmt.msc and press
      Enter

• Locate Bluetooth Device.

• Right click on the device and select
      Uninstall.

• Also place a check mark beside the option
      “delete driver files for the device”.

• Restart the computer
    Windows should automatically try to find and install the appropriate driver on restart. In case if it fails to install the driver automatically. If that didn’t work try step 2.

Step 2: Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Go to the manufacture website and search for the latest Bluetooth drivers compatible with Windows 10 available for the device model and then install.

Hope the information helps. If you have any queries related to Windows. Feel free to post. We are here to help you.

Ashish Sondhi, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

trouble with my bluetooth

1. trouble with my bluetooth - Similar Threads - trouble bluetooth

2. I am having trouble with my Bluetooth on my new Windows 11 laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having trouble with my Bluetooth on my new Windows 11 laptop.: Hi Microsoft Support, I bought this laptop just a couple days ago it is on Windows 11 and when I first set it up the Bluetooth worked fine - it was visible - however I came back to it and it had disappeared, completely from Device Manager as well as I thought. However I found...
  3. I am having trouble with my Bluetooth on my new Windows 11 laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having trouble with my Bluetooth on my new Windows 11 laptop.: Hi Microsoft Support, I bought this laptop just a couple days ago it is on Windows 11 and when I first set it up the Bluetooth worked fine - it was visible - however I came back to it and it had disappeared, completely from Device Manager as well as I thought. However I found...
  4. Bluetooth troubles when I move my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth troubles when I move my laptop: Hi, I have a windows 11 laptop, and suddenly when I jostle it even slightly while using headphones they will disconnect. I opened the device manager to see if I could troubleshoot, but when I open bluetooth properties it does not allow me to do anything, there's nothing to...
  5. Bluetooth troubles when I move my laptop

Bluetooth troubles when I move my laptop: Hi, I have a windows 11 laptop, and suddenly when I jostle it even slightly while using headphones they will disconnect. I opened the device manager to see if I could troubleshoot, but when I open bluetooth properties it does not allow me to do anything, there's nothing to...
  6. Headphone Bluetooth Troubles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphone Bluetooth Troubles: So I own the Sony WH-1000XM4, and whilst listening to youtube, spotify, whatever on my laptop the audio will be fine for a little bit but then the audio randomly just stops, and in order to get it back I have to pause whatever Im listening to for like 10 seconds then it will...
  7. Headphone Bluetooth Troubles

Headphone Bluetooth Troubles: So I own the Sony WH-1000XM4, and whilst listening to youtube, spotify, whatever on my laptop the audio will be fine for a little bit but then the audio randomly just stops, and in order to get it back I have to pause whatever Im listening to for like 10 seconds then it will...
  8. I'm having trouble connecting my Bluetooth headphones to my Windows 11 laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having trouble connecting my Bluetooth headphones to my Windows 11 laptop.: Hello everyone! I'm having trouble connecting my Bluetooth headphones to my Windows 11 laptop. The devices were paired successfully before, but now they won't connect, and I'm not seeing them in the available devices list. I've tried unpairing and repairing, updating...
  9. I'm having trouble connecting my Bluetooth headphones to my Windows 11 laptop.

I'm having trouble connecting my Bluetooth headphones to my Windows 11 laptop.: Hello everyone! I'm having trouble connecting my Bluetooth headphones to my Windows 11 laptop. The devices were paired successfully before, but now they won't connect, and I'm not seeing them in the available devices list. I've tried unpairing and repairing, updating...
  10. I'm having trouble connecting my Bluetooth earbuds to my computer no admin rights

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I'm having trouble connecting my Bluetooth earbuds to my computer no admin rights: I have Samsung Galaxy Buds +. I recently connected them to my work computer, and they worked fine, but after experiencing some troubles would say connecting for a long time but wouldn't connect I "forgot" the device, thinking I could just reconnect them and resolve the issue....