Windows 10: trouble with my printer

Discus and support trouble with my printer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My printer doesn't print. I have tried to print in word, excel, from internet, photos, and don't let print. It is an Epson 2750 and is connected to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by damonClark1, May 27, 2019.

1. trouble with my printer

My printer doesn't print. I have tried to print in word, excel, from internet, photos, and don't let print. It is an Epson 2750 and is connected to windows 10 Version 1809

:)

damonClark1, May 27, 2019
  2. rmdial Win User

Having trouble deleting printer

I have had a Canon Pixma MX850 for several years and it has been a workhorse. Recently I purchased a Canon Pixma MX492 for the added wifi capability. Under no circumstances am I able to remove the MX850 from the Printers and Devices menu. I have been on the phone with Microsoft and Canon several hours over the last week. It still sits there as I type this. When I install the MX492 and update drivers, it still does not show on the printers list and is not recognized when I try to add a printer to the list.

The Canon tech I spoke to suggested there might be a corrupt file or malware somewhere not allowing the removal of the MX850. He suggested I create a new Admin account which would create a new registry and see how that worked. I did that and the MX492 shows up on the printers list and is the default printer.

When I am on my old admin sign on where the MX850 shows up, I can print in Word and Quicken on the MX492 even though it does not show as a printer on the printer page.

So, what to do?

Thanks in advance.

rmdial, May 27, 2019
  3. printer trouble

Hello Linda,

This problem might occur due to outdated or corrupted printer drivers. For us to determine what is causing the issue, we would like to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • What is the exact error message that you're getting?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers on your computer and check if you're having the same problem?

For troubleshooting purposes, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this
    article on how to resolve printer problems in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Stephanie Sal, May 27, 2019
  4. trouble with my printer

Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, May 27, 2019
Thema:

trouble with my printer

1. trouble with my printer - Similar Threads - trouble printer

2. Trouble adding older printer to WIN 11 Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble adding older printer to WIN 11 Laptop: Unable to open the .exe driver for a CANON PIXMA MP 280? Truly need to understand where the setting is to allow this. Could step by step instructions be offered as the new laptop can see the printer but only as a scanner....
  3. Trouble adding older printer to WIN 11 Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble adding older printer to WIN 11 Laptop: Unable to open the .exe driver for a CANON PIXMA MP 280? Truly need to understand where the setting is to allow this. Could step by step instructions be offered as the new laptop can see the printer but only as a scanner....
  4. Trouble with Canon G3260 printer

Trouble with Canon G3260 printer: I have a new Canon G3260 color printer. Used CD that came with printer to set up to access wirelessly to my computer . Set it as the default printer control panel shows as Canon 3060 series but have not been able to print a single page only Windows set-up page. Running...
  5. Trouble with Canon G3260 printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with Canon G3260 printer: I have a new Canon G3260 color printer. Used CD that came with printer to set up to access wirelessly to my computer . Set it as the default printer control panel shows as Canon 3060 series but have not been able to print a single page only Windows set-up page. Running...
  6. I'm having trouble with my Windows 10 printer setup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having trouble with my Windows 10 printer setup.: Every time I try to print a document, the print queue gets stuck, and the printer shows an error. I've checked for paper jams, updated printer drivers, and restarted both the printer and the PC, but the issue remains. Has anyone experienced printer queue problems on Windows...
  7. I'm having trouble with my Windows 10 printer setup.

I'm having trouble with my Windows 10 printer setup.: Every time I try to print a document, the print queue gets stuck, and the printer shows an error. I've checked for paper jams, updated printer drivers, and restarted both the printer and the PC, but the issue remains. Has anyone experienced printer queue problems on Windows...
  8. I'm having trouble with my Windows 10 printer setup.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Printer Trouble Expert help needed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Trouble Expert help needed.: My Small Company currently has 7 Lenovo Laptops Windows Pro Feature Version 21H1, 21H2, and 22H2 that won't send Printer Jobs to the Printer from the Print Spooler. The Print Jobs just sit there until it Errors out. The WiFi Adapter and Ethernet port uses Either Intel or...
  10. Printer Trouble Expert help needed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer Trouble Expert help needed.: My Small Company currently has 7 Lenovo Laptops Windows Pro Feature Version 21H1, 21H2, and 22H2 that won't send Printer Jobs to the Printer from the Print Spooler. The Print Jobs just sit there until it Errors out. The WiFi Adapter and Ethernet port uses Either Intel or...