Windows 10: Trouble with net use command

Discus and support Trouble with net use command in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm trying to write a batch file to map a network drive. This will map the Z drive to a NAS unit. However I'm having trouble with the command. Here... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by rzjunction, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Trouble with net use command

I'm trying to write a batch file to map a network drive. This will map the Z drive to a NAS unit. However I'm having trouble with the command.

Here is my command and the result:

Net Use Z: \\10.0.0.77\Willow /user:xxxxxxx yyyyyyy

More?

Why would this command return More? If I leave off the /user parameter it works fine except it prompts me to enter the NAS's username and password.

[Windows 10 Pro,

Workgroup,

Using elevated command line,

NAS unit requires username of xxxxxxx and password of yyyyyyy]

:)

rzjunction, Jun 22, 2019

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jun 22, 2019
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Trouble with net use command :)

4. Vesao Win User

Trouble with net use command

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

Trouble with net use command

1. Trouble with net use command - Similar Threads - Trouble net command

2. Net Use command on windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Net Use command on windows 11.: Im going through an A+ certification course and the Net Use command is one that I need to be familiar with. I understand the concept however I like to use the commands to make sure I can use them in real world. Scenario: I have my two computers connected via crossover cable,...
  3. Net Use command on windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Net Use command on windows 11.: Im going through an A+ certification course and the Net Use command is one that I need to be familiar with. I understand the concept however I like to use the commands to make sure I can use them in real world. Scenario: I have my two computers connected via crossover cable,...
  4. NET USE command TCP/IP printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NET USE command TCP/IP printer: HiI have an DOS program which needs to print to network printer. The printer is:installed in my pc windows 11 and, is directly connected to the network and,has its own IP address and, set as default printer and shared. The printer is connected using TCP/IP and works fine when...
  5. NET USE command TCP/IP printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NET USE command TCP/IP printer: HiI have an DOS program which needs to print to network printer. The printer is:installed in my pc windows 11 and, is directly connected to the network and,has its own IP address and, set as default printer and shared. The printer is connected using TCP/IP and works fine when...
  6. How to use Net Use command in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to use Net Use command in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]You can use the net use command to connect to a shared resource, such as network printers, mapped drive, etc., in your local area network. If you are not familiar with this command, this guide will be handy for you to learn more about the net use command, which is...
  7. net share command

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    net share command: Running Windows 10: when I ran net share to look at any shared folders, the result was as follows. what does this mean that I have a remote IPC and remote Admin? How did this get setup. I do not want to share any files. could have happened if I tried to set up Cloud...
  8. Why does "NET USE" command fail ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does "NET USE" command fail ?: No matter how I code this command (Entered password, encoded password, or PASTED password), if fails with "The specified password is not correct". [img] Yet I can fire up file explorer and MAP the drive and it works. The second command listed is to show that a...
  9. net use command works for LPT but not for COM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    net use command works for LPT but not for COM: I need my USB printer to map to COM (old software only recognizes COM ports). using net use, i can map it to LPT, but when i try to map it to COM, i get error 66 This is what i'm entering: net use COM2: \127.0.0.1\E /persistent:yes System error 66 has occurred. The...
  10. Net Command

in Windows 10 Support
    Net Command: Hi everyone, Every time I turn my laptop on a message appears that says "NET COMMAND" Do you want this app to make changes to your pc. It has only started doing it in the last week. Any help to stop it would be appreciated. 47554