Windows 10: Trouble with one non-commercial applicaion.

Discus and support Trouble with one non-commercial applicaion. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am a member of a forum, and one of its members has produced an application, which many of us use. Most have no problem, but for me it frequently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by chipwood, May 16, 2017.

1. chipwood Win User

Trouble with one non-commercial applicaion.

I am a member of a forum, and one of its members has produced an application, which many of us use. Most have no problem, but for me it frequently crashes. I have been over the matter with maker, and can find no reason for crashes.

I found a number of crash reports, of which one is below. At first uneducated sight the contents do not give any more than I know already, so I ask, whether other anything says why the program stopped, not just that it stopped. Thanks for any help you can give. One thing I did wonder; could my AV program be a cause?
    :)

chipwood, May 16, 2017

2. NON-COMMERCIAL SOFTWARE ??????????????

Hi everyone,

I was also fed up with this error, And it was showing this error always ..

Anyway i got this resolved !

Tips to avoid this

*Remove all applications or move them to memmory card

*Remove memmory card

*Free as much memmory you can

Try to reinstall again > I hope this may be helpful Trouble with one non-commercial applicaion. :)

Quick_Silver, May 16, 2017
  3. NON-COMMERCIAL SOFTWARE ??????????????

yeah matt its the same problem with lots of peeps. dnt know what we have to do... nokia is making a mistake if u ask me.i was considering buying N900 also but i guess nokia has forced me to change my mind.

anyway we will see what happens to this 1st update. probably cos its the first main update that's why, and they are trying to fix everything.

i just hope finally i will get it working. i guess i have to stop trying to update for now so that i won't have other defects to the gadget.

Poor Phone Trouble with one non-commercial applicaion. :(

Moderator note: offensive term removed, please do not attempt to circumvent our language filters.

Message Edited by michaels on 30-Sep-2009 03:20 PM

kennillionaire, May 16, 2017
  4. CountMike New Member

Which application was that ? and yes, AVs can produce problems with any program/application that works within system and with it's files.

CountMike, May 17, 2017
Thema:

1. Trouble with one non-commercial applicaion. - Similar Threads - Trouble non commercial

2. trouble signing into one drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trouble signing into one drive: Constant spinning signing into one drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-signing-into-one-drive/82943b7d-dc6d-4cee-b927-61cae53602fa
  3. TROUBLE WITH ONE DRIVE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    TROUBLE WITH ONE DRIVE: Ok, idk why but my lap top suddenly tell me this, furthermore, i cannot download some update with error code 0x80070003I'm so grateful if you can help me. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-with-one-drive/329d5b4d-897f-4342-860e-0107b2b4c1de
  4. Commercial Use

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Commercial Use: Hello! I received a laptop which had windows 10 pro education and office 365 for enterprise previously installed I posted another question from which i learned that office 365 for enterprise can be used commercially. I wanted to ask that can i use windows pro education...
  5. Commercial Use

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Commercial Use: Hello! I received a laptop and it has Windows 10 pro education, and office 365 for enterprise In another post i was told that office for enterprise can be used commercially. I wanted to ask that can i use my windows version for freelancing. I also learned that all...
  6. solitaire commercials

in Windows 10 Gaming
    solitaire commercials: How can I play solitaire without the commercials? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-commercials/e08bb144-0a53-4a2f-a2a8-de5b3f721347
  7. Obscene Commercials

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Obscene Commercials: Who thought it would be a good idea to show an obscene commercial for YSL perfume?!? I find it very offensive and my grandchildren do not need to be exposed to that nasty crap!...
  8. commercials playing

in Windows 10 Customization
    commercials playing: I have commercials playing when I don't have Google or firefox running they just start on there own https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/commercials-playing/f34d33e1-4ccb-442c-a366-ddaba8f15211
  9. Changing Default Background Color for File Explorer and Applicaions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing Default Background Color for File Explorer and Applicaions: Good Afternoon, I have moved from FreeBSD to Win 10. The glaring white of the aforementioned objects is really painful to my old eyes. I cannot find references on Google about how to change this. I found one post that alleges this obnoxious color was hard coded. Can...
  10. HP announces new premium commercial notebooks and all-in-one

in Windows 10 News
    HP announces new premium commercial notebooks and all-in-one: Today, HP announced new premium commercial notebooks and an all-in-one (AiO) with Windows 10, along with innovative displays and accessories, designed to enable you to be more productive. [img] The HP EliteBook x360 1020 G2 The HP Elite 1000 Series is engineered for...