Windows 10: Trouble with Quicken after attempted upgrade

Discus and support Trouble with Quicken after attempted upgrade in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Tried upgrading from 1803 to 1909 and killed sound. rolled back the update and now I get a bugsplat from Quicken... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ArtB355, Jan 6, 2021.

1. ArtB355 Win User

Trouble with Quicken after attempted upgrade

Tried upgrading from 1803 to 1909 and killed sound. rolled back the update and now I get a bugsplat from Quicken

:)

ArtB355, Jan 6, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Quicken ID not recognized in Quicken 2019 after 1903 update

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply with the following details in order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps:

• When you say, “Quicken 2019 will no longer recognize Quicken” what happens when you try to sign in to Quicken 2019?
    • Do you receive any error message/code? If yes, what is the error message/code?

However, I suggest you to refer the Quicken article Quicken ID Sign In Troubleshooting and
    see if that helps.

For more information, you can refer the article
    Quicken ID Frequently Asked Questions

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 6, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Error Code 2503 comes up when uninstalling Quicken. Unable to uninstall quicken. How do I correct this problem?

Hello,

• How did you try to uninstall Quicken?

Kindly try the steps below and check if this helps.

• Using the Windows search feature, look for Control Panel.
    • Click Control Panel Desktop app to open.
    • Choose Programs.
    • Under Programs and Features, click on Uninstall a Program.
    • Find Quicken in the list of programs. They are alphabetically ordered. Highlight it by clicking on it once.
    • Click on Uninstall at the top of the list and follow through the prompts until the program is removed.
    If the issue still persists, I suggest you to contact Quicken support regarding this matter for assistance.

Here is the link:
    http://www.quicken.com/support/using-qcleanui-uninstall-quicken?scid=qkn_cntctus_gen82227

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Jan 6, 2021
  4. Trouble with Quicken after attempted upgrade

Quicken 2000 on Windows 10

Hi Keith,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

I really appreciate the steps you tried to install the software.

I would suggest you to contact the Quicken support as quicken is not a Microsoft product.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

Trouble with Quicken after attempted upgrade

1. Trouble with Quicken after attempted upgrade - Similar Threads - Trouble Quicken attempted

2. Quicken Deluxe and Windows 11 Upgrade / Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quicken Deluxe and Windows 11 Upgrade / Update: As with any new software there are expected conflicts.Quicken was working well and then the latest update caused conflicts.There are issues with backing up the file from Quicken and Attached items from Clipboard. After chatting and screen sharing, Quicken proposed that I...
  3. Quicken Deluxe and Windows 11 Upgrade / Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quicken Deluxe and Windows 11 Upgrade / Update: As with any new software there are expected conflicts.Quicken was working well and then the latest update caused conflicts.There are issues with backing up the file from Quicken and Attached items from Clipboard. After chatting and screen sharing, Quicken proposed that I...
  4. Quicken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quicken: I have been trying to download Quicken but it says I can't because Windows is in S mode. How can I get this to dowloade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quicken/fa1651fd-640a-45cb-91f9-8fb97bc80089
  5. quicken

quicken: is there a way to recover this file from quicken without re-installing the entire program the file is as follows x86\QUICKENW\PdfDrv quicken says no but it seems that \i should somehow be able to recover it...
  6. quicken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    quicken: quicken not compatible after update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quicken/e691dd96-bd26-4bbd-8a1a-7e897512baa1
  7. Quicken ID not recognized in Quicken 2019 after 1903 update

Quicken ID not recognized in Quicken 2019 after 1903 update: Updated Surface Pro to Windows 1903, Quicken 2019 will no longer recognize Quicken ID. Quicken support was useless, blamed MS. Anyone else having issues? Fix available? ***Modified title from: Quicken 2019 issues after 1903 update?***...
  8. Unable to run Quicken 2017 after upgrading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to run Quicken 2017 after upgrading to Windows 10: After upgrading my HP laptop to Windows 10, Quicken 2017 completely stopped working. I downloaded the program again from quicken.com, it seemed to install properly, but won't run. When I click the icon a little blue circle appears for an instant, as if it's going to run,...
  9. quicken

in Windows 10 Customization
    quicken: quicken deluxe 2019 will no longer load. Tried everything with quicken and they seem thing it is a windows thing. Any =one else have this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quicken/d52e0ef0-e312-4b3f-9fa4-f92e15336ca5
  10. Quicken

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Quicken: I have a disc I just bought with Quicken on it. I can't figure out how to run the program( disc). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/quicken/134b2d59-7fb3-4857-a35d-6e4e8d52030d