Windows 10: trouble with recovery date

Discus and support trouble with recovery date in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how to get my restore date set to override the current date... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JudyFaircloth1, Nov 5, 2018.

1. trouble with recovery date

how to get my restore date set to override the current date

:)

JudyFaircloth1, Nov 5, 2018
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Nov 6, 2018
  3. create recovery date

Recovery step resulted in removed apps. There is no recovery date shown before May 13 which I need to restore the apps I need. Advice please.

RickLawsonXT, Nov 6, 2018
  4. trouble with recovery date

android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

trouble with recovery date

1. trouble with recovery date - Similar Threads - trouble recovery date

2. Having trouble to change date of birth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble to change date of birth: I'm getting this message from my family saftey account as organizer I'm trying to change permissions.In the United States, South Korea, Brazil, and the EU, legislation requires that children have adult consent before creating an online account. You can use this page to manage...
  3. Having trouble to change date of birth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having trouble to change date of birth: I'm getting this message from my family saftey account as organizer I'm trying to change permissions.In the United States, South Korea, Brazil, and the EU, legislation requires that children have adult consent before creating an online account. You can use this page to manage...
  4. Having trouble to change date of birth

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  5. Account recovery with out of date details

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account recovery with out of date details: I have an old laptop that was associated with an email address I cannot remember. The mobile number on the account is to my old phone so I can’t find out the username or email address to reset the password either which means I cannot get into my old laptop which has important...
  6. trouble recovery from WindowsImageBackup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trouble recovery from WindowsImageBackup: hello,I did a backup yesterday from a laptop 5 before returning it for charging issues. The pc however was fine. today they gave me the new surface laptop 5 basically identical than the one i had yesterday.I'm in trouble with the image recovery file I did yesterday. basically...
  7. trouble recovery from WindowsImageBackup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trouble recovery from WindowsImageBackup: hello,I did a backup yesterday from a laptop 5 before returning it for charging issues. The pc however was fine. today they gave me the new surface laptop 5 basically identical than the one i had yesterday.I'm in trouble with the image recovery file I did yesterday. basically...
  8. Recovery Screen trouble

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recovery Screen trouble: submitted by /u/SkyDivingNun [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/manprc/recovery_screen_trouble/
  9. reset computer to previous recovery date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reset computer to previous recovery date: I'm using Windows 10. I Reset computer to previous recovery date and the system is not working. It ask for password to sign in but won't except password. It gives the options to restart or advance options. When you select either of those options it just brings you back to the...
  10. Recovery Drive to ISO Troubles

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovery Drive to ISO Troubles: I have been trying to convert the Windows 10 Recovery Drive (USB) to an ISO so I can include it in a multiboot recovery drive I have been building. I have succeeded in creating the bootable ISO, but no matter what I do, this is what I get: [img] I've tried the same...