Windows 10: Trouble with social content and political apps

Discus and support Trouble with social content and political apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I read that some people are fixing their own by changing things in BIOS, which I have no plans on attempting (asus 1050ti - nivida. Like other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EdleeHartwell1, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Trouble with social content and political apps

I read that some people are fixing their own by changing things in BIOS, which I have no plans on attempting (asus 1050ti - nivida.

Like other readers, I'll wait for a fix before using the computer. Is there a plan for a fix? Or.... is there a fix?

:)

EdleeHartwell1, Sep 25, 2019

2. Trouble with social content and political apps

Hi EdleeHartwell1

Greetings! I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. I would request you to let me know the problems being faced to advise you an appropriate solution.

Trouble with social content and political apps - Which apps are these and what is the trouble?

Vijay_Verma, Sep 27, 2019
  3. Trouble with social content and political apps

My apogee, it's just been frustrating.

When windows 10 was first downloaded, Facebook and a number of other programs would either flash the screen and disappear or open and not function. Meaning, click on submit, cancel... whatever and then either freeze or crash.

When contact was made with me through MS, I followed all suggestions (several each time) without any working and never here back after about the third time. This was prior to upgrading my graphics card, SSD and memory.... which did not help

I read somewhere that many people who downloaded the OS have the same problems. Some suggested buying the DVD which I did.

Ran the OS program and I'm having some of the same problems with different apps that I mentioned. Apps downloaded (other than from Microsoft store) are Malwarebytes, ccleaner, Tom's Hardware, Nvidia and possibly Java.

Others say the solution is turning off Nvidia and turning onboard graphics back on.

EdleeHartwell1, Sep 27, 2019
  4. Trouble with social content and political apps

Trouble with social content and political apps

You should supply complete details when you ask questions. Nobody can answer your question by reading the description provided first time. That is why people have to ask questions.

Are these MS Store apps or third party apps or mix of these two?

Vijay_Verma, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

Trouble with social content and political apps

1. Trouble with social content and political apps - Similar Threads - Trouble social content

2. truth social

in Windows 10 Gaming
    truth social: Hi,With windows 11 home I am trying to download the "Truth Social" app.can someone tell me how to do that?Thank You. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/truth-social/9780dc69-c789-4943-a38b-72753d7511de
  3. truth social

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    truth social: Hi,With windows 11 home I am trying to download the "Truth Social" app.can someone tell me how to do that?Thank You. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/truth-social/9780dc69-c789-4943-a38b-72753d7511de
  4. process politeness

process politeness: OK. I wake up the PC settle down to work. Win 10 Pro, 8 gb ram. But hey, programs are not responding. Disk light is on steady. I do some checking... it's Compatibility Telemetry again, or Waas Medic, or both. So I just do something else and come back to it later. I'd like to...
  5. B/W on Social Media

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    B/W on Social Media: Hi, The videos on FB and Twitter and other websites are in B/W. However, they play in color on YouTube.... My computer is updated. Not sure what to do. Any suggestions? My computer is now about 4 years old...is it dying? Thx!...
  6. Trouble with 'Change where new content is saved' function

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trouble with 'Change where new content is saved' function: I have a brand new system Intel NUC10i7FNH and have Windows 10pro install and activated. I only have a small SSD as my system drive 120Gb, but I have a 4Tb in a USB dock attached to computer. I wanted to change where documents/music/photos/etc are stored by default i.e. to...
  7. Trouble with sound in apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trouble with sound in apps: Dear people who are smarter than me. Recently my sound has quit and I can't find out why. I have tried some stuff with reinstalling the soundsystem but that didnt do the trick. The weird thing is that the sound in my browser does work, but in-appsounds don't. So if I open...
  8. Political bias

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Political bias: I am a conservative and a Trump voter. I know that your organization has progressive leanings and you have that right, however, I think a little balance and neutrality for your subscribers who are not of a progressive bent would be helpful in lessening the divisiveness which...
  9. trouble with Instagram app

trouble with Instagram app: I have had Instagram installed on my laptop windows 10 for over a year. Today it was not working properly. I decided to do a restart, and there was an update. The update caused black screen. Eventually I was able to resolve that. Instagram still would not work. I decided to...
  10. Video & Social Media

in Windows 10 Support
    Video & Social Media: I've been having problems playing video's, especially on Facebook. It shows that they're playing but I have no sound or picture. I have had some luck by manually moving the video cursor back to the start position, like 10%. *Redface Thanks 13999