Windows 10: Trouble with the slow installation of Windows and the hard drive?

Discus and support Trouble with the slow installation of Windows and the hard drive? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I installed Windows after a sudden glitch in Windows, but I found the installation of Windows took a long time, about two hours? Why?I checked the hard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by alastqama, Nov 24, 2022.

1. alastqama Win User

Trouble with the slow installation of Windows and the hard drive?

I installed Windows after a sudden glitch in Windows, but I found the installation of Windows took a long time, about two hours? Why?I checked the hard disk from the pad and the disk is fine, and I erased all the data from the disk, and yet there is a severe slowdown in Windows and the disk? WhyI updated the bios and the same problem?What is the reason for this slow and what is the solution?

:)

alastqama, Nov 24, 2022
  2. little cat, Nov 24, 2022
  3. Slow hard drive

Yeah...it's a Maxtor *Stick Out Tongue Trouble with the slow installation of Windows and the hard drive? :p. Okay fine maybe the drive is good. I remember when I had problems with my WD SATA2 drive being crazy. Remember to...
    • Remove any external drives, that makes windows go CRAZY.
    • Correctly set jumpers, there should be some documentation on top of your hard drive.
    • Install SATA drivers for your chipset and make sure they are up to date.
    • Update your motherboard's BIOS.
    If none of those work, I wouldn't be surprised if you had a bad drive, and should return it ASAP.

zekrahminator, Nov 24, 2022
  4. Trouble with the slow installation of Windows and the hard drive?

Slow hard drive

I don't know how it slows it down, I just know that windows goes crazy if I have my USB drive in my computer while trying to boot windows *Laugh :laugh:. And I got the list trick off of Wazzledoozle.

zekrahminator, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

Trouble with the slow installation of Windows and the hard drive?

1. Trouble with the slow installation of Windows and the hard drive? - Similar Threads - Trouble slow installation

2. Trouble with the slow installation of Windows and the hard drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble with the slow installation of Windows and the hard drive?: I installed Windows after a sudden glitch in Windows, but I found the installation of Windows took a long time, about two hours? Why?I checked the hard disk from the pad and the disk is fine, and I erased all the data from the disk, and yet there is a severe slowdown in...
  3. Trouble with the slow installation of Windows and the hard drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trouble with the slow installation of Windows and the hard drive?: I installed Windows after a sudden glitch in Windows, but I found the installation of Windows took a long time, about two hours? Why?I checked the hard disk from the pad and the disk is fine, and I erased all the data from the disk, and yet there is a severe slowdown in...
  4. Hard drive very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hard drive very slow: I recently got a new HDD. It was a replacement for my old 500GB seagate momentus thin. but the problem is, with the new Toshiba 1TB HDD I got, The speeds are very slow. I use a website that compares pc parts and it says the new HDD is...
  5. Trouble Activating Windows After New Hard Drive Installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trouble Activating Windows After New Hard Drive Installation: I recently installed a new Hard Drive in my Dell Latitude E6540. After Installing Windows I was prompted to activate, and went through the process of running troubleshoot, and 'I changed hardware on this device recently.' The device options do not include the device I'm...
  6. Trouble Adding New Hard Drive

Trouble Adding New Hard Drive: I'm trying to add a new hard drive and am having problems. I can see the drive in Device Manager, but it is not showing up in Disk Management. Also, when I go to DiskPart > List Disk it isn't showing. I've tried updating the driver in Device Manager and I've also...
  7. Trouble with hard drives and boot drives

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trouble with hard drives and boot drives: I've recently built a pc with a 120gb ssd and a 6tb hard drive. My goal was to have my system and boot drive on my ssd and then use the 6tb as storage, but when I installed windows the boot drive went onto my hard drive. Because it has been partitioned as an MBR drive I only...
  8. Trouble Connecting External Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trouble Connecting External Hard Drive: Hi there. I'm trying to connect a Seagate External Hard Drive to my PC but am having some issues. Hard Drive: https://amazon.com/gp/product/B07CQJBSQL/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 The Drive seems to start up when I plug in the USB cable but I can't...
  9. New hard drive and Windows 10 trouble install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New hard drive and Windows 10 trouble install: My 3 year old HP laptop hard drive failed. Bought a new SSD and installed. Created a Windows 10 usb boot instal flash drive. Laptop booted to flash drive and appears to install Windows 10. Laptop reboots after install and i get Cortana asking me my Region and keyboard...
  10. hard drive slow to poplulate

hard drive slow to poplulate: I have a 1 terabyte data drive. When I first click on the drive's icon it takes about 10 seconds for the icons to populate. After that it pops right up. I used Western Digital lifeguard . checks okay. I turned off indexing. I set customized folders to General. Is...