Windows 10: Trouble with touchscreen keyboard

Discus and support Trouble with touchscreen keyboard in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, when I'm using the touchpad in Acer spin 3 windows 10 s the touchscreen keyboard on many occasions comes up with a rectangle frame without a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JasperFangs, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Trouble with touchscreen keyboard

Hi there, when I'm using the touchpad in Acer spin 3 windows 10 s the touchscreen keyboard on many occasions comes up with a rectangle frame without a keyboard. I can't get the keyboard to pop up even if I close the laptop and continue on the page I'm on. I rang store where I bought it and they have never heard of this problem. This was also an issue with a Lenovo 2 in 1 I bought so the retailer let me exchange it so I chose this Acer. Anyone can help I will be forever greatfull. Thanks

:)

JasperFangs, Aug 19, 2019
  2. paulski Win User

Touchscreen monitor

Hi, I'm looking into buying a touchscreen monitor for use with a Dell Inspiron 660 desktop pc rnning Windows 8 in order to fully utilise the touchscreen facilities of Windows 8.
    I'm preliminary looking at the Iiyama T2250MTS or T2452MTS touchscreen monitors. Anyone had experience of these, do they fully work under Windows 8?
    Any other suggestions of monitors in the £200-£350 range?
    Thanks

paulski, Aug 19, 2019
  3. keyboard not working properly

You need to take the usual trouble-shooting steps, i.e.

• Test the problem keyboard on a different PC.
    • Try a different keyboard on your PC.

Frederik Long, Aug 19, 2019
  4. ghost1982 Win User

Trouble with touchscreen keyboard

touchscreen keyboard not autohiding after creators update

The problem I have doing that is the installation media installs the wrong drivers for my device I lose the touchscreen, the ability to turn it on or off, the ability to charge my battery, the keyboard doesn't work (it's a 2 in 1), the list just goes on
    and on. Trying fix screen rotation issues at the suggestion of one of your guys I reset my device, using another computer to download drivers it took me three days to get full functionality back. I also tried updating directly from you guys it didn't help
    same problems. I am not going to go through that again just for the keyboard not auto-hiding. Any other suggestions? Merry Christmas

ghost1982, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

Trouble with touchscreen keyboard

1. Trouble with touchscreen keyboard - Similar Threads - Trouble touchscreen keyboard

2. Keyboard Troubles

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard Troubles: Hi, I'm having trouble with my keyboard. The "p" key won't work. It's just this one. I checked and all the other ones work fine. I thought maybe it broke because sometimes keys break so I went to use the on-screen keyboard but the same exact letter did not work at all. I...
  3. Keyboard on touchscreen laptop suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard on touchscreen laptop suddenly stopped working: How to get regular keyboard back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-on-touchscreen-laptop-suddenly-stopped/81d0b6d8-1d9a-4899-96ed-1adc2f024547
  4. DVORAK keyboard and touchscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    DVORAK keyboard and touchscreen: I have an HP computer with a touch screen, and use Windows 10. Whenever I use the touch screen and go back to typing, the keyboard layout is set to QWERTY, but it still says ENG DV in the status bar. In order to switch it back, I have to switch windows and switch back to the...
  5. Touchscreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchscreen: I have H P ultrabook but the touchscreen stopped working. Plz, any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchscreen/1fcefa61-f409-4950-9eb6-d646d0ec8524
  6. Turn off the touchscreen and turn on the keyboard.

Turn off the touchscreen and turn on the keyboard.: How do I turn off the touchscreen and turn on the keyboard. ***Edited Original Title from: HOW DO I TURN OFF THE TOUCH SCREN & TURN ON KEYBOARD***...
  7. Touchscreen keyboard - ready to engage in technodefenestration...

Touchscreen keyboard - ready to engage in technodefenestration...: I have a Dell Inspiron computer, running Windows 10. Quite the learning curve, but I've liked it well enough to install it on my desktop, so that everyone plays nice together. I have one little problem this morning, that began right after my machine did an update. That...
  8. touchscreen

touchscreen: windows 10 home touch screen not working or tablet mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/touchscreen/a16f8c15-914b-4d6c-8353-c2aa20377a43
  9. Keyboard Trouble with multiple laptops

Keyboard Trouble with multiple laptops: Laptops are HP Spectres. Running into the same problem with most of them. Keyboards are typing erratically, example follows. Intended message... This is a test message What comes through... Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis is a ttttttst meeeeeeeeessae This is happening...
  10. Trouble with new keyboard

Trouble with new keyboard: Hi folks, I was given a CM Storm Devastator gaming keyboard and mouse for Christmas. I plugged everything in and my mouse lighted up right away. however, in order to turn the keyboard lights on I have to press SCR LK. The problem is that when I do that all it does is...