Windows 10: Trouble with two Xbox Wireless Adapters on one Windows 10 PC

Discus and support Trouble with two Xbox Wireless Adapters on one Windows 10 PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi At home, I have the following setup: One PC with windows 10 in my office. On this PC I've plugged a Xbox Wireless adapter in order to play with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alexxedo, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Alexxedo Win User

Trouble with two Xbox Wireless Adapters on one Windows 10 PC

Hi

At home, I have the following setup:

One PC with windows 10 in my office. On this PC I've plugged a Xbox Wireless adapter in order to play with an Xbox One controller. This works fine.

In my living room I have a NVIDIA Shield TV on which I've plugged a second Xbox Wireless adapter. I use the virtualhere software (https://virtualhere.com/) between the PC and the Shield to enable the controllers in the living room to be "virtually" connected to the office. When I activate virtualhere, the adapter of the Shield appears as being plugged into the PC.

Unfortunately I cannot use my controllers because windows cannot start the second adapter. In device manager I see the two Xbox Wireless adapters being plugged but one has an error code 10 (cannot start this device) and thus attached controllers cannot be used.

You can reproduce the issue by simply plugging two xbox wireless adapter on the same PC.

If someone has a clue to solve this issue, I will be grateful !

Regards

:)

Alexxedo, Nov 23, 2018
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Xbox One Controller Wireless PC Adapter help.

Source: Connect Xbox One Controller to Windows PC | Xbox One Accessories

In this situation, these two links might be helpful to you:

3. spunk Win User
    spunk, Nov 23, 2018
  4. Trouble with two Xbox Wireless Adapters on one Windows 10 PC

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

Trouble with two Xbox Wireless Adapters on one Windows 10 PC

1. Trouble with two Xbox Wireless Adapters on one Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Trouble Xbox Wireless

2. Xbox one wireless adapter for windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one wireless adapter for windows.: Since the update yesterday my system has stopped recognizing the driver for my adapter and none of the normal steps searching for it on the computer, deleting, rebooting, and letting it reinstall, and trying different usb slots have worked. I mentioned this on twitter and one...
  3. Xbox one wireless adapter for windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox one wireless adapter for windows.: Since the update yesterday my system has stopped recognizing the driver for my adapter and none of the normal steps searching for it on the computer, deleting, rebooting, and letting it reinstall, and trying different usb slots have worked. I mentioned this on twitter and one...
  4. Xbox one wireless adapter for windows.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Xbox Wireless adapter for Windows 10 + Xbox One controller + mic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Wireless adapter for Windows 10 + Xbox One controller + mic: If I connect my xbox one controller to my PC, via the Xbox Wireless adapter for windows 10, will I then be able to use the mic on my headset connected to the controller, as I can when playing on my xbox? I want to use the headset on discord while gaming. submitted by...
  6. Two different computers in the same room with two different XBOX One Wireless Adapters keep...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two different computers in the same room with two different XBOX One Wireless Adapters keep...: I don't know if anybody has had this issue but I had my sister switch to a XBOX One controller The Elite Series 2 from PS4 and got her a Adapter aswell so we have 2 separate adapters Everything works fine for the first few minutes then eventually I'm on her adapter hearing...
  7. Xbox one controller and wireless adapter

Xbox one controller and wireless adapter: Guys, i really need help. I am using windows 10. My Xbox One cotroller was connected to my PC with Xbox Wireless adapter. But from this morning i cant connect my controller with my PC. I tried all solutions i could find on internet and yt but nothing. Reinstalling device,...
  8. Problem with two Xbox Wireless Adapters

Problem with two Xbox Wireless Adapters: I have two Xbox wireless adapters. The first is plugged to my PC and the other to the NVIDIA TV. TV and the computer are connected via virtual software to enable controllers to be "virtually" connected to the computer. But Windows cannot start the second adapter. The device...
  9. Xbox One Wireless Adapters stopped working on Windows 10

Xbox One Wireless Adapters stopped working on Windows 10: So I own both the older and newer version of the Xbox wireless adapters. I tried to connect to them today, and neither adapter works, even after uninstalling, restarting, and reinstalling, and neither my two Elite controllers or 6 Xbox One controllers work, which is very...
  10. Xbox One controller w/ wireless adapter on PC

Xbox One controller w/ wireless adapter on PC: After about an hour or so, my Xbox One Elite controller will disconnect from my PC. It will reconnect for a second, long enough to do one action, and then disconnect again. I tried updating the controller, no change. Changed the batteries. No change. Only thing that seems to...