Windows 10: Trouble with updating windows and windows store.

Discus and support Trouble with updating windows and windows store. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys. This problem has a long explanation so strap in. I decided to buy a subscription to the Xbox beta game pass. However, when attempting to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SaltySodomizer, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Trouble with updating windows and windows store.

Hi guys. This problem has a long explanation so strap in. I decided to buy a subscription to the Xbox beta game pass. However, when attempting to download the app using the installer, it would get stuck on the "making things awesome screen" at about a third loaded. Things are not much better on the windows store, as nothing is downloading. After encountering this problem and scouring the web, I deduced that my windows operating system must not be up to date, as I am running build 1909. So I go ahead and download the latest May 2020 windows update assistant. After downloading the update, the installer moved to installing the new 2004 build, but is unable to, and is stuck at 0% before crashing, and displaying "windows error 0xc0000022." I have tried this multiple times to no avail. Also, I discovered that no windows updates for the current build were being done. In the "update and security" section of settings there are many updates stuck on "pending download." I don't have any 3rd party antivirus or software stopping these downloads. Any help or advice would be much appreciated. Thanks

submitted by /u/SaltySodomizer
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SaltySodomizer, Aug 20, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Aug 20, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 20, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Trouble with updating windows and windows store.

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

Trouble with updating windows and windows store.

1. Trouble with updating windows and windows store. - Similar Threads - Trouble updating store

2. Trouble updating Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble updating Windows: Again Windows update giving headache to my computer. It says update couldn't be install. Last month I was able to install updates in my system and this PC is only 1 year old. Dont tell me I need to reset or perform clean installation since I dont want it. This is a important...
  3. Trouble updating Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble updating Windows.: I've been trying to update my Windows 10 but it's been failing and after searching the web for hours I'm just about out of ideas. I'm running Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 x64 and currently I have 2 updates that keep failing. 2022-03 Cumulative update for Windows 10 ver. 20H2...
  4. Trouble updating Windows.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble updating Windows.: I've been trying to update my Windows 10 but it's been failing and after searching the web for hours I'm just about out of ideas. I'm running Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 x64 and currently I have 2 updates that keep failing. 2022-03 Cumulative update for Windows 10 ver. 20H2...
  5. windows update trouble.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update trouble.: after I updated windows10, many of my apps and documents and photos are gone, and couldn't open settings from window start icon. So I can't open settings to open apps. How can I fix this problem. I went admin and sfc/scanne and other information found in your site. but...
  6. Trouble in windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trouble in windows Store: 0×800B010F error code in Windows Stores can't install any app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-in-windows-store/557a4f86-6245-4f04-989f-38b9995f275d
  7. Store troubles

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Store troubles: submitted by /u/JP5572 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ie62la/store_troubles/
  8. Trouble updating windows

Trouble updating windows: Im having trouble updating windows to version 2004, but to no avail as it fails to download and displays "error code 0xc0000022." I have many windows updates in "updates and security" in settings, but cannot manually download them as they are constantly "Pending Download" and...
  9. Trouble downloading updates and apps from windows store.

Trouble downloading updates and apps from windows store.: Hey! I'm having trouble downloading any updates from Windows Update and downloading or updating apps from Windows Store (error 0x80244018). I read that this is a common issue with some last updates but I can't seem to find the right solution, here's what I tried so far:...
  10. Trouble with the Windows store ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble with the Windows store ?: I'll try to make this as short as possible. After either the anniversary update or the one after that, my touchpad software stopped working/was deleted and would not reinstall. I cannot work with the touchpad on and without the Dell software it won't turn off. I tried...