Windows 10: Trouble with wifi

Discus and support Trouble with wifi in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey, i need help so my laptop stopped connecting to wifi 3 days ago and the problem wouldnt go away so i decided to reboot it.Yes rebooting did help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kimberly Mwenesi, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Trouble with wifi

Hey, i need help so my laptop stopped connecting to wifi 3 days ago and the problem wouldnt go away so i decided to reboot it.Yes rebooting did help but now whenever i connect to wifi it shows 1 bar and on my phone and other laptops connected to the same wifi it shows full bars.This is really frustrating because i can do any school work requiring wifi on it. Ive tried resetting my wifi, restarting the laptop, using command prompt , updating the adapter etc but nothing has worked .is ther a way to fix this becasue i cant go on like this ive literally tried everything and im at my wits end . i c

:)

Kimberly Mwenesi, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

Trouble with wifi

1. Trouble with wifi - Similar Threads - Trouble wifi

2. Wifi/Internet Trouble Code 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi/Internet Trouble Code 10: At start, my wifi is not connecting. Then I check my wifi and the wifi icon is missing. I searched up in Youtube and try every possible ways there is. I found that my IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 were having a trouble called Code 10. I searched up on Youtube again but still didn't...
  3. Wifi/Internet Trouble Code 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi/Internet Trouble Code 10: At start, my wifi is not connecting. Then I check my wifi and the wifi icon is missing. I searched up in Youtube and try every possible ways there is. I found that my IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 were having a trouble called Code 10. I searched up on Youtube again but still didn't...
  4. Trouble finding a way to connect to wireless wifi connections

Trouble finding a way to connect to wireless wifi connections: My Windows 11 ASUS Laptop does not portray the option to connect to wifi. When running the troubleshooter, it says that I am connected using a virtual network adapter that they can’t test, but I am not. The only recommendation there is is to restart my PC but it does not...
  5. Trouble finding a way to connect to wireless wifi connections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble finding a way to connect to wireless wifi connections: My Windows 11 ASUS Laptop does not portray the option to connect to wifi. When running the troubleshooter, it says that I am connected using a virtual network adapter that they can’t test, but I am not. The only recommendation there is is to restart my PC but it does not...
  6. Trouble Creating a 5G Wifi Hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble Creating a 5G Wifi Hotspot: I tried to create a 5G but whatever I try it keeps giving me this error.Interface name: WLAN Driver : IntelR Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 Vendor : Intel Corporation Provider : Intel Date : 09.08.2021 Version : 19.51.38.2 INF file : oem73.inf Type : Native Wi-Fi Driver Radio...
  7. Trouble Creating a 5G Wifi Hotspot

Trouble Creating a 5G Wifi Hotspot: I tried to create a 5G but whatever I try it keeps giving me this error.Interface name: WLAN Driver : IntelR Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 Vendor : Intel Corporation Provider : Intel Date : 09.08.2021 Version : 19.51.38.2 INF file : oem73.inf Type : Native Wi-Fi Driver Radio...
  8. Trouble with wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with wifi: Hey, i need help so my laptop stopped connecting to wifi 3 days ago and the problem wouldnt go away so i decided to reboot it.Yes rebooting did help but now whenever i connect to wifi it shows 1 bar and on my phone and other laptops connected to the same wifi it shows full...
  9. Trouble with wifi

Trouble with wifi: Hey, i need help so my laptop stopped connecting to wifi 3 days ago and the problem wouldnt go away so i decided to reboot it.Yes rebooting did help but now whenever i connect to wifi it shows 1 bar and on my phone and other laptops connected to the same wifi it shows full...
  10. Facing trouble on wifi on a new laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facing trouble on wifi on a new laptop.: My laptop operating system is windows 11.i m facing some problems on wifi.sometimes it lose the wifi connection then if i run troubleshooter it get fixed but again happen after 3-4 hours.Trouble shooter shows a problem like- "A network adapter is loose or maybe broken" What...