Windows 10: Trouble

Discus and support Trouble in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Ok so, I was speaking to a person yesterday on the microsoft chat, she took control of my mouse etc, this was to help me fix a file problem which was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ChloeBurns, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Trouble

Ok so, I was speaking to a person yesterday on the microsoft chat, she took control of my mouse etc, this was to help me fix a file problem which was not resolved, she then restarted my laptop, didn't come back to me, I now have no Wifi whatsoever no logo for it, I try troubleshooting it but no problem is found but I am not connected to anything, I also cannot reset my laptop! Angry is not even in it, im loosing myself

I NEED MY LAPTOP PLEASE HELP

:)

ChloeBurns, Nov 12, 2018
  2. BrianMBC Win User

Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Nov 12, 2018
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Trouble

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Trouble

1. Trouble - Similar Threads - Trouble

2. Help ! I am having so much trouble with One Drive. .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help ! I am having so much trouble with One Drive. .: I have a desktop at home and it is connected to OneDrive. I probably clicked some thing that linked my work computer and my desktop at home.However, I do not want my personal information and pictures on my work computer.I unlinked the work computer and it took away everything...
  3. Help ! I am having so much trouble with One Drive. .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help ! I am having so much trouble with One Drive. .: I have a desktop at home and it is connected to OneDrive. I probably clicked some thing that linked my work computer and my desktop at home.However, I do not want my personal information and pictures on my work computer.I unlinked the work computer and it took away everything...
  4. Help ! I am having so much trouble with One Drive. .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Who else has been having trouble running Steam on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Who else has been having trouble running Steam on Windows 11?: Hello all good people in the Microsoft community, my name is Marc. I've been having recurring problems with Windows 11, and the troubles seem to appear after I install the Steam desktop. Essentially, the window will not maximize a day or two after installing it, and this...
  6. Who else has been having trouble running Steam on Windows 11?

Who else has been having trouble running Steam on Windows 11?: Hello all good people in the Microsoft community, my name is Marc. I've been having recurring problems with Windows 11, and the troubles seem to appear after I install the Steam desktop. Essentially, the window will not maximize a day or two after installing it, and this...
  7. Trouble changing the product key for windows 11 home activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble changing the product key for windows 11 home activation: I recently acquired a new PC and the windows 11 home activation prefilled with my laptop's product key after I signed in with my Microsoft account. I purchased a new windows 11 license through the Microsoft online store so I have a genuine product key that should work....
  8. Trouble changing the product key for windows 11 home activation

Trouble changing the product key for windows 11 home activation: I recently acquired a new PC and the windows 11 home activation prefilled with my laptop's product key after I signed in with my Microsoft account. I purchased a new windows 11 license through the Microsoft online store so I have a genuine product key that should work....
  9. Login Trouble

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login Trouble: I got logged out of my other Microsoft account randomly and now when I try and log back into it it says that my email isn't recognized. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-trouble/cc880747-3233-48e8-9026-88499fe3949e
  10. Login Trouble

Login Trouble: I got logged out of my other Microsoft account randomly and now when I try and log back into it it says that my email isn't recognized. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-trouble/cc880747-3233-48e8-9026-88499fe3949e