Windows 10: troubles after recent update week of 11/26/18

Discus and support troubles after recent update week of 11/26/18 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Recently did an update on my computer and now I can't access my search, my start menu, when I'm in email I can't open them up to see full email,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Collette's Laptop, Dec 3, 2018.

1. troubles after recent update week of 11/26/18

Recently did an update on my computer and now I can't access my search, my start menu, when I'm in email I can't open them up to see full email, documents won't let me save or change, etc. When I click on any of these things it just flashes for a second but won't open up. Did a scan to check for viruses and nothing showed up. What can I do to fix this?

:)

Collette's Laptop, Dec 3, 2018

2. After the recent May '18 update I'm having trouble using the Reply button on Craigslist

Guessing this recent update changed my access to certain cookies + sites. I need the steps to

change this back again. The site I'm having trouble in is Craigslist where I now can't access the reply button on any ad; I get

a popup saying "sorry, something went wrong". Do I change something under TOOLS or where?

Please help me with the steps I need to change, thanks

* Original title: After the recent May '18 update I'm having trouble accessing...

* Moved from IE10/other

Christine(#####), Dec 3, 2018
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 3, 2018
  4. Akrida79 Win User

troubles after recent update week of 11/26/18

Windows keeps producing every second this type of files: Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKNOWN-PRODUCT_VERSION_MINOR_UNKNOWN-2018-11-26--18-33-31_.dmp

Windows keeps producing every second this type of files

(C:\Users\empap\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKNOWN PRODUCT_VERSION_MINOR_UNKNOWN-2018-11-26--18-29-04_.dmp) in Temp folder.

Also I cannot copy/paste anymore. Any help?

Akrida79, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

troubles after recent update week of 11/26/18

1. troubles after recent update week of 11/26/18 - Similar Threads - troubles recent update

2. trouble with the most recent update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trouble with the most recent update: my audio on my laptop has stopped working after having installed the latest update for windows 11, and I am very confused as to why it is not working as I have also tried many, many solutions in order to fix it. I also cannot go back to the previous version either nor can I...
  3. trouble with the most recent update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trouble with the most recent update: my audio on my laptop has stopped working after having installed the latest update for windows 11, and I am very confused as to why it is not working as I have also tried many, many solutions in order to fix it. I also cannot go back to the previous version either nor can I...
  4. Windows 10 Hostednetwork issues after most recent update 26/06/2022

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Hostednetwork issues after most recent update 26/06/2022: I use a powerline adapter to get internet access to my external office through an ethernet cable into my desktop computer. A few months ago I set up a hostednetwork using 'netsh wlan hostednetwork' from command line so that my wireless equipment phone/tablet could also get...
  5. Windows 10 Hostednetwork issues after most recent update 26/06/2022

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Hostednetwork issues after most recent update 26/06/2022: I use a powerline adapter to get internet access to my external office through an ethernet cable into my desktop computer. A few months ago I set up a hostednetwork using 'netsh wlan hostednetwork' from command line so that my wireless equipment phone/tablet could also get...
  6. This Week on Xbox: July 26, 2019

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Xbox: July 26, 2019: c9csJvWHnqg We know you’re busy and might miss out on all the exciting things we’re talking about on Xbox Wire every week. If you’ve got a few minutes, we can help remedy that. We’ve pared down the past week’s news into one easy-to-digest article for all things Xbox! Or, if...
  7. This Week on Xbox: April 26, 2019

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Xbox: April 26, 2019: ObldUnvKM4I We know you’re busy and might miss out on all the exciting things we’re talking about on Xbox Wire every week. If you’ve got a few minutes, we can help remedy that. We’ve pared down the past week’s news into one easy-to-digest article for all things Xbox! Or, if...
  8. This Week on Xbox: January 18, 2019

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Xbox: January 18, 2019: HkjEe-MCJaM We know you’re busy and might miss out on all the exciting things we’re talking about on Xbox Wire every week. If you’ve got a few minutes, we can help remedy that. We’ve pared down the past week’s news into one easy-to-digest article for all things Xbox! Or, if...
  9. This Week on Xbox - October 26, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Xbox - October 26, 2018: EjENeBZ_4zA We know you’re busy and might miss out on all the exciting things we’re talking about on Xbox Wire every week. If you’ve got a few minutes, we can help remedy that. We’ve pared down the past week’s news into one easy-to-digest article for all things Xbox! Or, if...
  10. This Week on Windows - January 18, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Windows - January 18, 2018: We hope you enjoyed this week’s episode of This Week on Windows! Head over here to learn more about Surface Book 2 coming to all Surface markets, catch up on the news about the Sea of Thieves Closed Beta, or, check out our Windows 10 Tips on staying in touch with My People...