Windows 10: Troubles with drivers installing windows 11 on self-built machine

Discus and support Troubles with drivers installing windows 11 on self-built machine in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone,I was trying to install Windows 11 on my machine that is now running a Linux distro. The installer won't find the needed drivers for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mmoonttii, Jan 15, 2023.

1. mmoonttii Win User

Troubles with drivers installing windows 11 on self-built machine

Hello everyone,I was trying to install Windows 11 on my machine that is now running a Linux distro. The installer won't find the needed drivers for USBs or Hard Drives. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas of which drivers I need, these are my specs:MB: Msi Tomahawk Max B450CPU: Ryzen 5 3600GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060Drives: Samsung 870 Evo, Samsung 970 Evo Plus Nvme

:)

mmoonttii, Jan 15, 2023

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jan 15, 2023
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jan 15, 2023
  4. Troubles with drivers installing windows 11 on self-built machine

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 15, 2023
Thema:

Troubles with drivers installing windows 11 on self-built machine

1. Troubles with drivers installing windows 11 on self-built machine - Similar Threads - Troubles drivers installing

2. Troubles with drivers installing windows 11 on self-built machine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Troubles with drivers installing windows 11 on self-built machine: Hello everyone,I was trying to install Windows 11 on my machine that is now running a Linux distro. The installer won't find the needed drivers for USBs or Hard Drives. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas of which drivers I need, these are my specs:MB: Msi Tomahawk Max...
  3. Trouble installing windows 10 on newly built pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble installing windows 10 on newly built pc: I was trying to use my schools free windows 10 education edition. I think I used the wrong product key though. When it asks me to sign in it won't let me use my personal account. When I sign in with my school account it says, "Your organization doesn't allow users to set up...
  4. Try to install windows 10 on self-built desktop, but it freezes at windows icon

Try to install windows 10 on self-built desktop, but it freezes at windows icon: Hello everyone, I just built a desktop and tried to install windows 10 using bootable USB, but whenever it always freezes at the windows icon screen. I tried both the media tool and Rufus to setup the bootable drive. But both of them didn't work for me. It either tells me I...
  5. Installing Windows to a Self Built blank computer

Installing Windows to a Self Built blank computer: My 12 yo son has built a gaming PC. I have purched windows 10 veey cheap - i hope its legit and have been given a key. we are nor sure how to get this on a computer with no operating system. We assume to download onto UBS and then install but are stuck. please advise....
  6. Self-built computer - installing problems with Windows?

Self-built computer - installing problems with Windows?: [ATTACH] My boyfriend built a computer... I don't know how to help him... so I'm just gonna check in here. He has already downloaded a few more drivers from the internet...but they seem to be incompatible...as it seems to me and he's been trying out old hard...
  7. Clean Re-Install Win10 Self Built PC

Clean Re-Install Win10 Self Built PC: Hi all, I built a computer from scratch in 2016 and installed Windows 10 Pro using an OEM license that I purchased at the time. For various reasons, I wanted to do a clean sweep of the computer, and I've set up a USB drive to reinstall Windows and start from scratch that...
  8. Trouble installing Windows 10 on a new machine

Trouble installing Windows 10 on a new machine: I built a new computer over the weekend and I'm trying to install Windows 10 on it. I've purchased Windows 10 Pro and downloaded the .iso file to my MacBook Pro. I've tried to create the USB drive approximately 10 times using various techniques, but almost every time it...
  9. Trouble installing drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trouble installing drivers: Hey guys, I am very new to building computers. I built my first one like a week ago, but I am having some problem with the Windows 10 drivers. I downloaded the ISO from the Microsoft website on my Mac, but when I put it into the computer and tried to install Windows an Error...
  10. Windows 10 Install Error New Self Built PC

Windows 10 Install Error New Self Built PC: Hi all, I recently put together a new PC, specs are: MOBO: ASUS Rog Strix Z390-E Gaming CPU: Intel Core i5-9600k 6-core 3.7GHz CPU Cooling: Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240R RAM: 16GB G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series (2x 8GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 6GB ROG Strix PSU:...