Windows 10: troubles with my Realtek WLAN/BlueTooth adapter

Discus and support troubles with my Realtek WLAN/BlueTooth adapter in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Update: The wuhideshow tool works as advertised, thanks! I still have a strange issue. A number of pages back I was able to set turn on automatic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ano, Jun 2, 2016.

1. ANO
    Ano Win User

troubles with my Realtek WLAN/BlueTooth adapter

I still have a strange issue. A number of pages back I was able to set turn on automatic device driver installation from Windows Update. First the option was greyed out but now it is set to "Yes":

troubles with my Realtek WLAN/BlueTooth adapter [​IMG]

So far so good.

According to "Check for updates" no updates are available, so I assume also no driver updates are available.

However, when I run the wushowhide.diagcab tool, it reports many drivers are available:

I am having troubles with my Realtek WLAN/BlueTooth adapter, so I would like to try a driver update.

Anyone any idea how to install the drivers mentioned above? As Windows Update does not 'see' them.
    It looks like the installation of drivers is still blocked, although the "Device installation settings" are set to "Yes".
    (Could it have to do with the fact that under Device Installation Settings only "manufacturers' apps and custom icons" are mentioned, but no drivers?)

I hope someone knows how to resolve this. Thanks!

:)

2. GSM-IT Win User

LAN/Ethernet problem (DNS Client Events 1014,Realtek/Clean W10 install)

Since WLAN does not seem to have this problem, this must be driver related: Realtek LAN driver. In my case it is the 10.23.1003.2017 version of the Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller driver for the RealTek Semiconductor RTL8168/8111 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet
    NIC in one of my desktop computers. Other devices have no trouble at all.

Hopefully a better driver will be released soon, although this problem was described several times since Windows 7 was released and it has not been not resolved yet.

Some ideas to reduce the problem:

It might help to configure e.g. Open DNS servers for the TCP/IPv4 protocol.

You can also try to disable: Scaling at receiver side (see the Advanced Properties of the LAN adapter).

At the Energie tab of the adapter Properties, Windows should not be allowed to switch off the LAN adapter.

You could add a non Realtek LAN adapter to the system and no longer make use of the Realtek LAN adapter.

GSM-IT, Jun 2, 2016
  3. Seeking solution to Internet connectivity issues

When I lose the ethernet connection the trouble shooter returns either Cannot detect an error, Ethernet cable unplugged or Not connected to a wireless network

I also installed the latest driver from Realtek and disabled both wifi and bluetooth network adapters to no avail....

Chris in OZ, Jun 2, 2016
  4. mrgeek Win User

"Anyone any idea how to install the drivers mentioned above? As Windows Update does not 'see' them."
    It does not see them because that is your list of hidden updates. You can simply check the ones you want to go thru and the next Windows Update will see them but auto install, so be careful if you don't actually want them.

"I am having troubles with my Realtek WLAN/BlueTooth adapter, so I would like to try a driver update."
    Best thing to do and not screw up the list of Hidden Updates you already have, is go to Device Manager (Win+X), expand Bluetooth to see installed drivers. Then r-click the driver/Update Driver Software/Search automatically ... If there is a newer one, it will auto install. Test, if not happy roll back by doing same steps except click Properties and use roll back option. Good Luck

mrgeek, Jun 2, 2016
  5. ANO
    Ano Win User
    No, this is the list of available updates, according to wushowhide.diagcab. I can tick them in order to hide them, not to unhide them, really. All of them are unticked. But these driver updates are not available through 'normal' Windows Update, unfortunately.

I tried that earlier, but no updates were available.
    Still, because the RTL8723BS is not working well, I hope theree is actually an update available, as the above list seems to say...

Thema:

1. troubles with my Realtek WLAN/BlueTooth adapter - Similar Threads - troubles Realtek WLAN

2. Realtek Bluetooth Adapter code 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Bluetooth Adapter code 43: While I was trying to connect my bluetooth keyboard, after clicking on the Bluetooth button, it just vanishes. I check device manager and I see 'Realtek Bluetooth Adapter" With a yellow danger symbol next to it. I open it's properties and the error code says "Windows has...
  3. Realtek Bluetooth Adapter code 43

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Bluetooth Adapter code 43: While I was trying to connect my bluetooth keyboard, after clicking on the Bluetooth button, it just vanishes. I check device manager and I see 'Realtek Bluetooth Adapter" With a yellow danger symbol next to it. I open it's properties and the error code says "Windows has...
  4. Trouble Replacing Bluetooth Adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trouble Replacing Bluetooth Adapter: My Dell Vostro came with an embedded Bluetooth adapter. However, I have had so many issues with bluetooth, that I decided to get a new adapter from Amazon. I installed the adapter and tried uninstalling the embedded adapter from Device Manager though the embedded adapter...
  5. Trouble Replacing Bluetooth Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble Replacing Bluetooth Adapter: My Dell Vostro came with an embedded Bluetooth adapter. However, I have had so many issues with bluetooth, that I decided to get a new adapter from Amazon. I installed the adapter and tried uninstalling the embedded adapter from Device Manager though the embedded adapter...
  6. Trouble Replacing Bluetooth Adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Realtek Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter drivers: Hello, Running Windows 10 version 21H2 - See attached print image for system specs. Two months ago I purchased a new USB Bluetooth Dongle Bluetooth 5.0+EDR and Installed the Realtek Drivers. The problem I have is with my wireless headphone. Every time Windows updates the...
  8. Realtek Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter drivers

Realtek Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter drivers: Hello, Running Windows 10 version 21H2 - See attached print image for system specs. Two months ago I purchased a new USB Bluetooth Dongle Bluetooth 5.0+EDR and Installed the Realtek Drivers. The problem I have is with my wireless headphone. Every time Windows updates the...
  9. wlan Konflikt Realtek usb 2.0 wlan adapter mit Fritz!wlan Stick AC430

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wlan Konflikt Realtek usb 2.0 wlan adapter mit Fritz!wlan Stick AC430: Hallo community Nach jedem update im win 10 insiderprogramm ist zunächst kein Internetzugang über wlan möglich. es sieht so aus, als ob der wlanstick ständig aus- und eingeschaltet wird. Ich habe das so gelöst, dass ich nach jedem update mit dem Gerätemanager erst den...
  10. Realtek Bluetooth adapter problems daily

Realtek Bluetooth adapter problems daily: Hi, I have got an annoying bluetooth problem with my fairly new computer running Windows 10. This has been a daily problem since I bought this computer. Bluetooth disconnects many times a day when I'm working - in the middle of writing a word The Bluetooth on/off button...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. realtek rtl8723bs bluetooth and wlan surface