Windows 10: Troubles with OneDrive log in

Discus and support Troubles with OneDrive log in in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I modified my account password and now I can't log in in OneDrive in my PC, OneDrive just ask for my email and open the root folder, but nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FacundoGalella, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Troubles with OneDrive log in

I modified my account password and now I can't log in in OneDrive in my PC, OneDrive just ask for my email and open the root folder, but nothing happens, doesn't ask for my password, doesn't start the sincronization. Thanks in advance

:)

FacundoGalella, Jun 1, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 1, 2019
  3. REINSTALL ONEDRIVE

Try these steps out and let me know how it goes:

• Right-click Start button, choose Run
    • Type appwiz.cpl and click OK
    • Find "Microsoft OneDrive" in the list and uninstall it
    • Restart your computer
    • Go to the
      OneDrive Download Page here
      and click the "need to reinstall?" link on the page to get the new installer
    • Let me know if the installer has any trouble this time

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Jun 1, 2019
  4. Troubles with OneDrive log in

OneDrive having an unreasonably high CPU usage probably only querying registry and writing logs

Hi TJYSunset,

Performing the troubleshooting steps you've mentioned, "meaningless", can really help you with your concern.

Just to know about the troubleshooting steps you've already tried, can you share with me if you already have performed those mentioned troubleshooting steps?

How about completely uninstalling and reinstalling the OneDrive app? Have you tried it?

How about navigating this path to the File Explorer to delete UserTelemetryCache.otc and
    UserTelemetryCache.otc.session? If not, try doing it, then restart OneDrive.

• %AppData%\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\setup\logs

Let us know what happens next.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Troubles with OneDrive log in

1. Troubles with OneDrive log in - Similar Threads - Troubles OneDrive log

2. Trouble logging in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble logging in: I can't login into my hp laptop. It tries to login with Microsoft account but it requires internet connection that I also cannot login to without getting to the desktop startup screen. I am just stuck at the login screen without other methods of logging in. Any suggestions on...
  3. Trouble logging in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble logging in: I can't login into my hp laptop. It tries to login with Microsoft account but it requires internet connection that I also cannot login to without getting to the desktop startup screen. I am just stuck at the login screen without other methods of logging in. Any suggestions on...
  4. Log in trouble

in Windows 10 Customization
    Log in trouble: Microsoft has rendered my new computer useless. Like a fool I got a Microsoft account. I changed my user name and password now my account doesn't exist. Open a new one it says. They will send a code to gmail. It never gets there. Then after several tries they say you have...
  5. Log in trouble

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log in trouble: Microsoft has rendered my new computer useless. Like a fool I got a Microsoft account. I changed my user name and password now my account doesn't exist. Open a new one it says. They will send a code to gmail. It never gets there. Then after several tries they say you have...
  6. Log in trouble

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Onedrive sync trouble

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive sync trouble: I turned on sync on onedrive, and it started syncing my whole pc. I made a new text document on my desktop to write something important, and when i opened the text document, it shows the following: [ATTACH]...
  8. Having trouble logging in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Having trouble logging in: One drive pops up when I turn the computer on. I put in my password and then the account security code that is sent to me. It then tells me there is a problem and I should go to account.live.com to fix it. I sign in on account.live.com but there is nothing there telling me...
  9. Trouble logging in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Trouble logging in: Hi guys, hope you can help. I'm able to log in easily on my older computer and on the browser, but when I try to log in on a new computer, it won't let me past the 'second' log in window. Next time you sign into this computer, use your Microsoft account password or...
  10. TROUBLE LOGGING IN

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    TROUBLE LOGGING IN: Im having trouble logging in Minecraft and it says to try again later so I wait then I try again but it still wont work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-logging-in/0d4c6a9d-1995-413c-88f6-0257d54c5063"