Windows 10: Troubles with search in Windows 10. Search doesn't see apps

Discus and support Troubles with search in Windows 10. Search doesn't see apps in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good afternoon. I beg you to help me. I'm having trouble searching in Windows 10. I've installed apps such as Telegram messenger but the search doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Yan-lucky, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Yan-lucky Win User

Troubles with search in Windows 10. Search doesn't see apps

Good afternoon. I beg you to help me. I'm having trouble searching in Windows 10. I've installed apps such as Telegram messenger but the search doesn't see them. I am attaching a screenshot. What can be done in this situation?

:)

Yan-lucky, Aug 14, 2022
  2. altae Win User

Troubles with search

Hi

I haven noticed that there are a lot of people having troubles with the search app after upgrading to Windows 10. Since the threads are spread all over the forum it is kind of difficult to keep an overview of just how many people are actually affected. That's why I created this thread.

Now what I would like you to do is the following: Post in this thread if you are currently experiencing troubles with Windows search or If you used to have problems with it but those problems could be fixed. Please provide the following info

• Windows 10 or Windows 10 Pro, 32 bit or 64 bit
    • Upgraded or clean install
    • From what Windows version did you upgrade
    • Description of the problem
    • Resolved or not, if resolved how
    • Is Cortana enabled or disabled on your system, does the search's behaviour change if you enable/ disable Cortana?
    • Any other info that might be useful like error messages, event logs, what measures have you already taken to resolve the issue...

Please don't post if you haven't got an problems with search. We already know that most people are not affected by this.

altae, Aug 14, 2022
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    Search Question

Honestly, my best results searching for stuff here is to go to googlebing, search for "xxxxxx TPU" with xxxx being replaced by your keywords.

I did find some Steam discussions on it:
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/201810/discussions/0/540742667591990026/

Audio on 5.1 sound system :: Wolfenstein: The New Order General Discussions

Audio Fix for Voices :: Wolfenstein: The New Order General Discussions

I got these with: Wolfenstein new order 5.1 audio

rtwjunkie, Aug 14, 2022
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

Search Question

Which is why I suggested he try there instead. TPU is too limited of a user base to search here alone for anything gaming related.

rtwjunkie, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

1. Troubles with search in Windows 10. Search doesn't see apps - Similar Threads - Troubles search Search

2. Windows Search Doesn't Show Installed Apps, or Puts Commonly Used Apps 10+ Down In Search...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Search Doesn't Show Installed Apps, or Puts Commonly Used Apps 10+ Down In Search...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sonnycrockett999 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/zh1qbw/windows_search_doesnt_show_installed_apps_or_puts/
  3. Troubles with search in Windows 10. Search doesn't see apps

in Cortana
    Troubles with search in Windows 10. Search doesn't see apps: Good afternoon. I beg you to help me. I'm having trouble searching in Windows 10. I've installed apps such as Telegram messenger but the search doesn't see them. I am attaching a screenshot. What can be done in this situation?...
  4. Troubles with search in Windows 10. Search doesn't see apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Troubles with search in Windows 10. Search doesn't see apps: Good afternoon. I beg you to help me. I'm having trouble searching in Windows 10. I've installed apps such as Telegram messenger but the search doesn't see them. I am attaching a screenshot. What can be done in this situation?...
  5. Search bar doesn't search internet

in Cortana
    Search bar doesn't search internet: The Search bar/button next to the Start menu button no longer searches the internet, only local files and settings. Until recently I used to be able to type in something to search for and it would search my local computer AND the the internet. Did something change that...
  6. Win 10 Search trouble

in Cortana
    Win 10 Search trouble: Search won't find some files or folders when searching from C:\. If I drill down to the correct subdirectory then Search finds the file or folder. See my snips below that display the issue. I am searching for Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge Searching from C: does not find it....
  7. Windows 10 Search Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Search Doesn't Work: I have several hard drives installed in my computer. I was looking for a particular .exe file that I have stored on my computer named "Webshots." When I typed Webshots into the search box, it only came back with web results. So I opened each of my drives and found...
  8. Troubles with search

in Windows 10 Support
    Troubles with search: Hi I haven noticed that there are a lot of people having troubles with the search app after upgrading to Windows 10. Since the threads are spread all over the forum it is kind of difficult to keep an overview of just how many people are actually affected. That's why I...
  9. Search doesn't search programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Search doesn't search programs: Whenever I want to search for a specific program it doesn't show anything. For example if I search 'Steam' a program that exist in the OS, it will find nothing. I also noticed that it doesn't search files that aren't inside the OS drive. (A song on another HDD) Did...
  10. Windows 10 Search doesn't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Search doesn't work: Hi there The Search doesn't work properly whether done via Brink's method (using the Charms and getting the search bar up) or searching using the menu search. (You can use file explorer but if I just want to find a file I shouldn't have to use that given there IS a...