Windows 10: Troubleshoot Activation Problem

Discus and support Troubleshoot Activation Problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've had my computer for about 3 years now, I haven't tinkered with it what so ever technically or physically yet as I don't see the need. But I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RedRexFr, Dec 30, 2019.

1. RedRexFr Win User

Troubleshoot Activation Problem

I've had my computer for about 3 years now, I haven't tinkered with it what so ever technically or physically yet as I don't see the need. But I've continuously done needed Windows 10 Updates.

To make it clearer, I own a legitimate copy of Windows 10 Pro, it came with the Computer itself. Up until now it was running fine, no problem up until a month ago or something like that and the new update rolls out, eagerly and in anticipation I quickly rush to download the update. Behold!

'Please active windows', ... hold on. But I own a legitimate copy of Windows? What's going on? So I go and investigate into my activation settings, and see the following.

Troubleshoot Activation Problem 1941a935-ff4a-4840-86f0-13647ad07ac3?upload=true.png

This must be just an internet issue, right? So I go call my operator, and I see that the internet is fine nothing else. I reset everything leave it for a few days, come back. The problem is still there.. I guess I'll troubleshoot. Troubleshoot has completed.. but the problem persists; your copy of Windows cannot be activated, make sure you are connected to the internet and contact your system administrator.

So I go to change product key, I dig in my old box find the list with all the needed info, I type it in and then.Something interrupted our troubleshooting, please try again later.

To say the least, I am baffled, amazed and shocked at the same time, I am at a loss for words and have found no solution to my everlasting problem. Now I beg for you the community and someone else to help me in my time of crisis.

:)

RedRexFr, Dec 30, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 30, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Dec 30, 2019
  4. Troubleshoot Activation Problem

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

Troubleshoot Activation Problem

1. Troubleshoot Activation Problem - Similar Threads - Troubleshoot Activation Problem

2. Troubleshoot Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshoot Problem: Okay so every time I attempt to connect my jbl Bluetooth speaker to my laptop, it will connect and immediately shut down my computer. It had been working perfectly fine for the longest time and all of a sudden I’m unable to connect the speaker without my laptop shutting down...
  3. Troubleshoot Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Troubleshoot Problem: Okay so every time I attempt to connect my jbl Bluetooth speaker to my laptop, it will connect and immediately shut down my computer. It had been working perfectly fine for the longest time and all of a sudden I’m unable to connect the speaker without my laptop shutting down...
  4. Windows 10 activation problem and windows activation troubleshoot problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation problem and windows activation troubleshoot problem: I bought a prebuilt PC HP OMEN and it already had windows activated but after around 8 months I encountered a problem. After around 4h of my pc being on activate windows appears in the bottom right. I ran the trouble-shooter but it says "something interrupted........ Try...
  5. Activating and Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Activating and Troubleshooting: Hello guys, i'm having issues activating my pc and troubleshooting it as well. Have tried using another product key but it keeps giving me the 0*80070057 error. What do you guys suggest i do?...
  6. Troubleshoot Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Troubleshoot Problem: When I click on Troubleshoot it comes back with an error message reading: "Could not run on 7/9/2020" "Critical Troubleshooter" I have not been able to get beyond this error since July 9. What should I do?...
  7. Activation troubleshoot

Activation troubleshoot: I am having a windows 10 version and i have recently repaired my laptop and the repair person has changed my windows version to windows 10 pro.It is now showing to activate my windows. I have my previous windows activation key but now when i entered it in activation option it...
  8. Windows Activation Troubleshooting Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Activation Troubleshooting Problem: I don't know how to fix this.... I need help. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-troubleshooting-problem/a676ddca-1c51-4fb6-b461-934c34e5f865
  9. Activation troubleshooting.

Activation troubleshooting.: I downloaded the Diagnostic Tool with excellent ( Ahaaaa!) results for Win10pro but now want to do the same for Office but it is greyed out and not accessible. What is this 1st timer doing wrong please?*Huh 141808
  10. Activation troubleshooting

Activation troubleshooting: In order to best provide assistance, we request users to run either of the below to try and identify the issue you may be having. A. *Arrow Activation Diagnostic Tool (Checks MS Office activation with basic Windows activation data only) B. *Arrow LicensingDiag.ps1 (No...