Windows 10: Troubleshoot didnt fix the problem i need fixing

Discus and support Troubleshoot didnt fix the problem i need fixing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Tried installing an update for 'Sea of Thieves' but stood on pending. When I tried troubleshooting it i got this error but apparently it couldn't fix... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Will Whiteside, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Troubleshoot didnt fix the problem i need fixing

Tried installing an update for 'Sea of Thieves' but stood on pending. When I tried troubleshooting it i got this error but apparently it couldn't fix it.

Does anyone know how to? All ideas would be great!

Troubleshoot didnt fix the problem i need fixing da4a74b7-8456-4aa8-a848-02758a32bebe?upload=true.png

:)

Will Whiteside, Dec 12, 2019
  2. Jimmy6 Win User

Windows error 8024402F Fix?

You can fix this problem easily please follow the steps which is using in this video "youtu.be/TXW64QDpGoI"

Jimmy6, Dec 12, 2019
  3. Troubleshoot fix setting

Hi Francis,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please provide more information to help you better:

• What is the exact issue are you facing?
    • Do you receive any error message?
    • Do you have any issue with Internet connection?
    If you are facing issues with Internet connectivity, I suggest you to run the in-built Internet connections troubleshooter.
    Please try below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in search box and open it.
    • Click on View all.
    • Click on Internet Connection.
    • Follow the instruction.
    Hope this helps. If issue persists, please reply with information for further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Dec 12, 2019
  4. Troubleshoot didnt fix the problem i need fixing

Fix error 0xc000021a Windows 10

I've faced this issue before. It's one of the blue screen of death errors. Im sharing 5 steps that will help you fix Error 0xc000021a

One of the following step will sort out the problem:

1. Repair corrupted system
    2. Boot window manually
    3. Resetting computer's BIOS
    4. DO SFC scan
    5. Troubleshoot to fix automatically

Clout Techie, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

Troubleshoot didnt fix the problem i need fixing

1. Troubleshoot didnt fix the problem i need fixing - Similar Threads - Troubleshoot didnt fix

2. I need help with fixing this problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need help with fixing this problem: My Microsoft store is very slow, and every time I try to login it takes for ever, and when I finally login to Microsoft, it takes for ever to load about 10-20 minutes. When I try to download something on Microsoft store it always gives me an error saying I have to change the...
  3. I need help with fixing this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with fixing this problem: My Microsoft store is very slow, and every time I try to login it takes for ever, and when I finally login to Microsoft, it takes for ever to load about 10-20 minutes. When I try to download something on Microsoft store it always gives me an error saying I have to change the...
  4. I need help with fixing this problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How Do I fix this problem identified by the Update Troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How Do I fix this problem identified by the Update Troubleshooter: here is the Trouble Shooter reportWindows UpdatePublisher detailsIssues foundCheck for Windows Update issuesCheck for Windows Update issuesDetects issues related to Windows Update.DetectedResolve Windows Update issuesCompletedService registration is missing or corruptService...
  6. How to fix the troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix the troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem: I want to solve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-the-troubleshooting-couldnt-identify/039f8932-0094-467c-9fa7-b9eebc499117
  7. How to fix the troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix the troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem: I want to solve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-the-troubleshooting-couldnt-identify/039f8932-0094-467c-9fa7-b9eebc499117
  8. I need help fixing this problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help fixing this problem.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Chr0m3-b0t [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kc758h/i_need_help_fixing_this_problem/
  9. Troubleshooting Ethernet, how do I fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Troubleshooting Ethernet, how do I fix this problem?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sugoiasparagus [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e6br65/troubleshooting_ethernet_how_do_i_fix_this_problem/
  10. Update problem fixed with WIN10 troubleshooter.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update problem fixed with WIN10 troubleshooter.: My WIN 10 is updated till last Creators update. For what its worth: Today there was an update for Defender. 1-It downloaded to93% then stopped. 2-I reboot, it the start from 86% up to 93% and stopped. 3-I then went to Control panel, troubleshooter, ---Windows Update....