Windows 10: Troubleshoot error on window activation and i cant able to activate my window

Discus and support Troubleshoot error on window activation and i cant able to activate my window in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; what I can do for it any idea guys .... I vist all websites its nothing work any genius guy is there............ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by praveensam, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Troubleshoot error on window activation and i cant able to activate my window

what I can do for it any idea guys .... I vist all websites its nothing work any genius guy is there.........

:)

praveensam, Oct 17, 2019
  2. qubit Win User

Windows activation . . .

In the Windows activation status page is it still showing as activated, or do you have something like 3 days to do it in?

qubit, Oct 17, 2019
  3. ironclaw Win User
    Windows XP Activation Question

I'm thinking about buying a Windows XP Home OEM installation disc...

However, once Microsoft chooses not to support Windows XP anymore, will I still be able to activate it?

For example, if I wanted to install and activate Windows XP 10 years from now, would it still work?

Thanks!

ironclaw, Oct 17, 2019
  4. Troubleshoot error on window activation and i cant able to activate my window

Question about Windows activation

Question about Windows activation after MoBo change

Im thinking of changing my motherboard, will I still be able to reinstall my genuine Windows XP Home Edition and activate it with Micro$oft, or is a new motherboard classed as a new PC *Confused Troubleshoot error on window activation  and i cant able to activate my window :confused:

HookeyStreet, Oct 17, 2019
Thema:

Troubleshoot error on window activation and i cant able to activate my window

1. Troubleshoot error on window activation and i cant able to activate my window - Similar Threads - Troubleshoot error window

2. i cant activate my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant activate my windows: i tried to activate my windows and it told me "We cant activate Windows on this device as we cant connect to your organizations activation server" this is just a portion of what it told me how do i fix this. please help me as i wont be able to customize my home screen and i...
  3. I cant activate my windows, tried to activate with troubleshooting and not helped also...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant activate my windows, tried to activate with troubleshooting and not helped also...: HiI have a problem to activate my windows, tried to activate with windows troubleshooting and not helped also tried with Microsoft wizard the wizard do some checks still not help attached print screen...
  4. I cant activate my windows, tried to activate with troubleshooting and not helped also...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant activate my windows, tried to activate with troubleshooting and not helped also...: HiI have a problem to activate my windows, tried to activate with windows troubleshooting and not helped also tried with Microsoft wizard the wizard do some checks still not help attached print screen...
  5. Troubleshoot Windows 10 activation errors

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Troubleshoot Windows 10 activation errors: Recently I have had a lot of issues with windows 10 so I eventually was forced to perform a clean reinstall of windows 10 from a usb. It worked and Windows 10 has been reinstalled but now it hasn't been activated. I don't have my activation key because I first used it a long...
  6. Troubleshooting Windows 10 activation errors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Troubleshooting Windows 10 activation errors: How can i activate Windows 10 on laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshooting-windows-10-activation-errors/716024fe-e501-450d-81dc-a5da8b695cd9
  7. Troubleshoot Windows 10 activation errors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Troubleshoot Windows 10 activation errors: Troubleshoot Windows 10 activation errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-windows-10-activation-errors/6a1b6344-5bc4-4202-b1be-59e1ef70b5c9
  8. troubleshoot windows 10 activation error

troubleshoot windows 10 activation error: so my windows cant be activate but I already sign in my Microsoft account, can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-windows-10-activation-error/c0efb42a-fe68-4706-8cff-3e49903e25ae"
  9. troubleshoot in windows activation error

troubleshoot in windows activation error: I can't activate window in my pc ,when I try to troubleshoot it says pls install windows 10 home signal language what can I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-in-windows-activation-error/a9599068-eff4-4718-9f0e-029a89b92648"
  10. Cant able to activate windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant able to activate windows 10 pro: Dear Sir, Bellow massage are shown all time at bottom right in my laptop screen when I am going to activate it shows error massage like bellow then tried with Troubleshoot bottom but problem remain unresolved. My device info shows: Edition: Windows 10 pro...