Windows 10: troubleshoot in windows update

Discus and support troubleshoot in windows update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i'm facing troubleshoot in windows update when i try to update it shows error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DEVARSHPANCHAL98, May 22, 2020.

1. troubleshoot in windows update

i'm facing troubleshoot in windows update when i try to update it shows error

:)

DEVARSHPANCHAL98, May 22, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 22, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond troubleshoot in windows update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 22, 2020
  4. troubleshoot in windows update

Vista Pre-SP1 vs. Vista SP1

I've been Windows Updating for two straight days and I finally saw SP1. If you want to troubleshoot it, follow these steps:

• Show hidden updates
    • Manually install any failed updates (google the KB_____ and install from the windows site)
    • Make sure everything in Device Manager is good to go
    I had to do step two for like 4 or 5 updates to be able to see SP1.

Any other benchmarks you guys want to see? I might try PCMark05 (I think it works on Vista).

DanishDevil, May 22, 2020
Thema:

troubleshoot in windows update

1. troubleshoot in windows update - Similar Threads - troubleshoot update

2. updates failing, cant troubleshoot or reset pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    updates failing, cant troubleshoot or reset pc: my updates wont install no matter how many times i try the troubleshooting program. every time i start my PC, i get a brief "repairing drive" screen that does nothing because the drive still says its not repaired. I've been trying to do a reset to just reinstall windows via...
  3. I have 2 updates that will not update, even after trying every imagineable troubleshoot

I have 2 updates that will not update, even after trying every imagineable troubleshoot: Hello, I have Win 10 64 bit and all was fine until these recent updates that will not update: - 4549951 - 4550945 All sorts of troubleshoots I have bene trying and nothing is working. I need this solved as in past week started to get another issue where upon start up...
  4. Window updates, update assistant and troubleshooting doesn't work 0x8024002e, 0x803C0103?

Window updates, update assistant and troubleshooting doesn't work 0x8024002e, 0x803C0103?: I tried Media creation tool and Update assistant but it failed to install and error: i need permission to write installation. I also run troubleshoot but the trouble shooting wizard can't continue.[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  5. Window updates, activate, update assistant and troubleshooting doesn't work 0x8024002e,...

Window updates, activate, update assistant and troubleshooting doesn't work 0x8024002e,...: I tried Media creation tool and Update assistant but it failed to install and error: i need permission to write installation. I also run troubleshoot but the trouble shooting wizard can't continue.[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  6. PC won't stop updating, getting 0xc1900101 error, troubleshooter says I have no updates...

PC won't stop updating, getting 0xc1900101 error, troubleshooter says I have no updates...: Hi all. I'm getting constant requests to restart my PC to update. When I do so, it gets to the point where the windows logo is on the screen with the loading circle - presumably, installing the update - and then the PC reboots and loads into windows as normal. I get told...
  7. Windows says no internet access when computer is on-line, can't update or troubleshoot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows says no internet access when computer is on-line, can't update or troubleshoot: As far as I can tell all of my applications, including Edge, can access the internet without a problem, in fact I'm using the computer to post this right now, but Windows says there's "no internet access." Every so often it disconnects from the net apparently on its own for...
  8. Surface wont update, wont reset, cant run troubleshooter

Surface wont update, wont reset, cant run troubleshooter: I have a brand new 3 months old Microsoft surface. Out of nowhere chrome will not open and there are other strange things happening. I went to just reset the whole machine and it gets stuck at 1% and never proceeds. I left it overnight. It says I have an update and when I...
  9. Update damage my laptop | Advanced Options, Troubleshoot/Uninstall Updates.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update damage my laptop | Advanced Options, Troubleshoot/Uninstall Updates.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JezzV13 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fp0g0j/update_damage_my_laptop_advanced_options/
  10. Update failed, troubleshooter won't work, can't install printer

Update failed, troubleshooter won't work, can't install printer: Hi, I think maybe everything is related - I get the following error: 2019-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x64-based Systems KB4497934 -Error 0x80070005 I have tried to run the updates troubleshooter but get error code 0x80070005 I can't install my...