Windows 10: Troubleshoot Issue and Can't Install Apps

Discus and support Troubleshoot Issue and Can't Install Apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; New HP computer with Windows 10, version 2004: Checked Troubleshooter and saw error message in RED letters: "Could not run on 7/9/2020. Critical... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DennisBohn1, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Troubleshoot Issue and Can't Install Apps

New HP computer with Windows 10, version 2004:

1. Checked Troubleshooter and saw error message in RED letters: "Could not run on 7/9/2020. Critical Trouble shooter." What should I do?
    2. Cannot install any apps from Microsoft Store. As soon as I hit "Install" they come back with error message saying: "Turn on Windows Update. Code: 0x80070422. Troubleshoot"Going to Troubleshoot tells me the error message above. Windows Update is on and current. No other problems listed. Stuck. Can't install. Please advise.

Thanks.

:)

DennisBohn1, Jul 12, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 12, 2020
  3. The error code is 0x80070002 (windows 10 app store, new app installation issue "try again later")

Hello,

As you are unable to install the apps and updates from Windows Store, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know if the issue persists with Windows Updates as well?

The error: 0x80070002 occurs when some files in the Windows Update are missing, even though the update is downloaded and extracted successfully. Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Update troubleshooter.

Windows Update troubleshooter resolves problems that prevents you from updating windows.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X, click on Control Panel, select
      Category and then select Large or Small icons.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on View all
      in the left pane.
    • Select Windows Update
    • Click on Advanced, check mark
      Apply repairs automatically, and then click on Run as Administrator.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 12, 2020
  4. Troubleshoot Issue and Can't Install Apps

Unable to install Apps downloaded from Windows Store

Hi, Vinesh.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you perform the steps mentioned below and check if the issue occurs.

Step 1: Run App Troubleshooter.

Note: The troubleshooter automatically fixes some issues that might prevent your apps from running, including suboptimal screen resolution and incorrect security or account settings.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.
    • Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Step 2:

If the issue persist, I would suggest that you un-install and re-install the app from Windows Store.

Note: Exit store when trying to re-install the app.

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you further.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

Troubleshoot Issue and Can't Install Apps

1. Troubleshoot Issue and Can't Install Apps - Similar Threads - Troubleshoot Issue Can't

2. Update/Network issue I can't troubleshoot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Update/Network issue I can't troubleshoot: I'm not all too sure where to start here but I'm having a few issues that, as I've been troubleshooting, has led me to finding other issues... Initially I've been having a recurring issue this week trying to install anything from the windows store - I have tried it with...
  3. Update/Network issue I can't troubleshoot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update/Network issue I can't troubleshoot: I'm not all too sure where to start here but I'm having a few issues that, as I've been troubleshooting, has led me to finding other issues... Initially I've been having a recurring issue this week trying to install anything from the windows store - I have tried it with...
  4. Update/Network issue I can't troubleshoot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't troubleshoot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't troubleshoot: I'm trying to troubleshoot my laptop because the screen is glitching when turned on to the point the entire thing is unusable, the only screen that isn't glitching is the safe mode screens. I'm trying to do a start up repair but I need the email of the person who set up the...
  6. Can't troubleshoot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't troubleshoot: I'm trying to troubleshoot my laptop because the screen is glitching when turned on to the point the entire thing is unusable, the only screen that isn't glitching is the safe mode screens. I'm trying to do a start up repair but I need the email of the person who set up the...
  7. Can't install app - browser issue

in Browsers and Email
    Can't install app - browser issue: Hi I am trying to install an app from a vendor that uses a d/l asst. I click the asst, and am bright to a page to sign in. I successfully sign in, and I see a message in Edge (this is the vendor's message) saying I must authorize Edge to d/l the app. MS then throws a blue...
  8. Troubleshooting issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Troubleshooting issue: Hello, So I am having this problem with troubleshooting. If I try to to troubleshoot any program like a player or a game it shows "An error occurred while troubleshooting" but if I go to settings>update & security>troubleshoot I can troubleshoot the system programs. Please...
  9. Troubleshooting issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Troubleshooting issue: Hi Team, I login my hp laptop but its automatically moved to"choose your keyboard layout" and i selected "US" Then i have the two options "Troubleshoot" and "Turn off your PC" if i click "Troubleshoot" its shows six advanced options they are "Startup Repair" "Command...
  10. Can't Run Troubleshooter, Admin Issues?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't Run Troubleshooter, Admin Issues?: I am unable to run the Troubleshooter only account on a personal computer - Windows 10 Home v. 1909, 64 bit on HP Pavilion. When I attempt to run the troubleshooter from Windows Update, I get error 0x80070005, Context Restricted "An unexpected error has occurred. The...