Windows 10: Troubleshoot Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Troubleshoot Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Microsoft Edge is a line underneath when starting the program. How to fix it? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by วันชนะไคยฤทธิ์, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Troubleshoot Microsoft Edge

Microsoft Edge is a line underneath when starting the program.

How to fix it?

Troubleshoot Microsoft Edge 39aa7efe-7b84-469f-97e8-032c909061bf?upload=true.png

:)

วันชนะไคยฤทธิ์, Sep 24, 2020
  2. Mark Isi Win User

Microsoft Edge has stopped woorking

Hello,

There may be a number of reasons why suddenly Edge would stop working. The first troubleshooting step that we can try is to run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. Check out
    this link for more information and download link for the troubleshooter.

If the above step won't work, we also suggest resetting Edge. For this, follow the steps below:

• Close Microsoft Edge browser.
    • On the Cortana search bar, type Default App settings.
    • Click on Microsoft Edge (the list may not include Edge if your operating system is not on Creators Update.)
    • Under Microsoft Edge, click Advanced options.
    • Click the Reset button and confirm.
    • Restart your PC.
    Note: Your PC must be updated to the latest version of Windows for this troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Isi, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Troubleshoot Microsoft Edge

Microsoft EDGE

Hi,

There are several reasons why Microsoft Edge acts differently after the update. We suggest clearing the browsing history of the app as an initial troubleshooting step and check if the issue will be resolved.

To do the procedure, follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Press the Edge icon.
    • On the upper right, click on the three dots.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Under Clear browsing data, click Choose what to clear.
    • Press Clear

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

Troubleshoot Microsoft Edge

1. Troubleshoot Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Troubleshoot Microsoft Edge

2. Microsoft Troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Troubleshooter: Does anyone know long this troubleshooter is supposed to take to run and find the problem, I have been running it for 15 minutes...
  3. Microsoft Troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Troubleshooter: Does anyone know long this troubleshooter is supposed to take to run and find the problem, I have been running it for 15 minutes...
  4. Microsoft Troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Troubleshoot by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Troubleshoot by Microsoft: Has this feat8re EVER helped anyone once? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-by-microsoft/cfca8907-8cce-4194-8194-3baf5011ae3c
  6. Installing and updating Microsoft Edge browser – Troubleshooting tips

in Windows 10 News
    Installing and updating Microsoft Edge browser – Troubleshooting tips: [ATTACH]Microsoft has started rolling out new Microsoft Edge for Windows 10. If you are having problems downloading, installing, or updating the new Microsoft Edge, follow these […] This post Installing and updating Microsoft Edge browser – Troubleshooting tips is from...
  7. Microsoft Edge Insider builds: Troubleshoot install and updates

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Insider builds: Troubleshoot install and updates: Microsoft Edge Insider builds refers to both Microsoft Edge Canary and Microsoft Edge Dev. Here are a few things to try if you see installation or update errors: Check your operating system. Microsoft Edge Insider builds are currently only available on Windows 10...
  8. Microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft edge: Microsoft edge keeps getting worse. Now to get it to start up and run I have to click on it --then receive a blank screen--close that screen and try again-this second attempt makes the program start up. I hate this program and Microsoft keeps asking would I recommend it to...
  9. microsoft edge

microsoft edge: When I open Microsoft Edge browser only a half page shows up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/microsoft-edge/5daf7eea-2249-4d0b-9cf5-c29921b0d1da
  10. microsoft edge.

microsoft edge.: I had chrome and sorry to say I switched to Microsoft edge. it removed many programs I wanted and needed and now I need help getting them back....