Windows 10: Troubleshoot Minecraft on Windows 10

Discus and support Troubleshoot Minecraft on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Loaded up Minecraft the other day - and this is what I got!! Have tried uninstalling/reinstalling (and lost worlds in the process!!) Has this happened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RuthieS76, Dec 12, 2018.

1. RuthieS76 Win User

Troubleshoot Minecraft on Windows 10

Loaded up Minecraft the other day - and this is what I got!! Have tried uninstalling/reinstalling (and lost worlds in the process!!)

Has this happened to anyone else and is there a fix?

Troubleshoot Minecraft on Windows 10 cccef142-a8ef-4d0a-907a-a4023d2ea86e?upload=true.jpg

:)

RuthieS76, Dec 12, 2018

2. Minecraft Windows 10

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons why Minecraft keeps crashing when you open it. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Are you experiencing this issue with your other games?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store. To proceed, you may refer to the link below:

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Wilfred Mac, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Troubleshoot Minecraft on Windows 10

Minecraft game is not available in windows 10 Tablet

Hi John,

I realize that you are facing difficulty in downloading Minecraft game in tablet. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, let us know

• What is the make and made of the tablet?
    • Which version of Minecraft you are trying to download?
    • Which build of Windows 10 is installed in the tablet?
    • Are you using the same Microsoft account to check the game on the pc?

This issue might be due to windows update. So, is suggest you update the windows (including all the pending windows updates).

I also suggest you to run windows store app troubleshooter.

Please follow the steps to run windows store app troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and press
      enter
    • Click on view all from the left panel and select
      Windows store apps
      troubleshooter.
    • Click on advanced and select run as administrator.
    • Then click on next.

Please get back to us with necessary information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prahalad Aramanda, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Troubleshoot Minecraft on Windows 10

1. Troubleshoot Minecraft on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Troubleshoot Minecraft

2. cannot connect to internet after windows 7 install . troubleshooters are usless . multiple...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot connect to internet after windows 7 install . troubleshooters are usless . multiple...: For a few months I have been trying to finish a PC with windows 7 . The hardware is not supported by windows 11 . Does not matter if it did since some of the old software I run will not work on newer windows .Intel i7-6700K on ASUS PRIME Z270-A motherboard . 1tb NVME boot...
  3. cannot connect to internet after windows 7 install . troubleshooters are usless . multiple...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot connect to internet after windows 7 install . troubleshooters are usless . multiple...: For a few months I have been trying to finish a PC with windows 7 . The hardware is not supported by windows 11 . Does not matter if it did since some of the old software I run will not work on newer windows .Intel i7-6700K on ASUS PRIME Z270-A motherboard . 1tb NVME boot...
  4. I can't find my wifi icon , And I did already finished the steps with troubleshooting which...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find my wifi icon , And I did already finished the steps with troubleshooting which...: I can't find my wifi icon , And I did already finished the steps with troubleshooting which is network resetting and no use . As you can see there is sign in front of the wifi driver . FYI I have uninstalled the drive and reinstalled it but also nothing changed so pls help...
  5. I can't find my wifi icon , And I did already finished the steps with troubleshooting which...

I can't find my wifi icon , And I did already finished the steps with troubleshooting which...: I can't find my wifi icon , And I did already finished the steps with troubleshooting which is network resetting and no use . As you can see there is sign in front of the wifi driver . FYI I have uninstalled the drive and reinstalled it but also nothing changed so pls help...
  6. I can't find my wifi icon , And I did already finished the steps with troubleshooting which...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Troubleshoot BSOD error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshoot BSOD error: Troubleshoot BSOD error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-bsod-error/07ee64ba-eb50-42aa-99c9-967e4e36366e
  8. Troubleshoot BSOD error

Troubleshoot BSOD error: Troubleshoot BSOD error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-bsod-error/07ee64ba-eb50-42aa-99c9-967e4e36366e
  9. Minecraft - Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft - Troubleshooting: My Minecraft stopped working one day and I found the solution to be:1. Launch Minecraft2. Open Task Manager3. End Minecraft launcher4. Play the gameI have been doing this for a couple of months now, and I'm wondering if there is a more permanent solution. Also when I do this...
  10. Minecraft - Troubleshoot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft - Troubleshoot: My Minecraft stopped working one day and I found the solution to be:1. Launch Minecraft2. Open Task Manager3. End Minecraft launcher4. Play the gameI have been doing this for a couple of months now, and I'm wondering if there is a more permanent solution. Also when I do this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to trouble shoot windows10 minecraft

2. how to troubleshoot minecraft for windows

3. troubleshoot minecraft

4. minecraft apps troubleshoot,
  5. minecraft windows 10 troubleshooting,
  6. TRtroubleshoot minecraft windows,
  7. minecraft troubleshooter,
  8. minecraft windows 10 troubleshoot