Windows 10: Troubleshoot options are missing

Discus and support Troubleshoot options are missing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; There are no options except startup settings....no startup repair, no repairs happen when my system crashes...please give me some solution... Thank... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by souravkumar6, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Troubleshoot options are missing

There are no options except startup settings....no startup repair, no repairs happen when my system crashes...please give me some solution...

Thank you for your support in advance

:)

souravkumar6, Mar 29, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 29, 2019
  3. No administer accounts detected by troubleshoot options?!

Hi,

We can see here that you cannot access the computer's recovery option. To better assist you with this concern, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you send us a screenshot with the error message?

In the meantime, we suggest that you create another local account (administrator) and check if you will still experience the same issue. This will help us isolate if the issue is with the current account or with the computer itself.

We look forward to your response.

Desiree Yau, Mar 29, 2019
  4. Heathy65 Win User

Troubleshoot options are missing

Windows 10 Troubleshoot - Advanced Options missing

Thanks for looking, here's the info you wanted.

Troubleshoot options are missing [​IMG]

I temporarily mapped partition 5 to E: to get you this.

This is a visual representation of what I have.

Heathy65, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

Troubleshoot options are missing

1. Troubleshoot options are missing - Similar Threads - Troubleshoot options are

2. Unable to reset LaptopReset option missing in troubleshoot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to reset LaptopReset option missing in troubleshoot: There is a virus in my laptop and I am trying to reset my laptop but I am unable to do so.i was unable to open settings so I used command prompt to open WinRe but the reset option is missing there.When I am clicking on troubleshoot in WinRe it is directly taking me to...
  3. Unable to reset LaptopReset option missing in troubleshoot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reset LaptopReset option missing in troubleshoot: There is a virus in my laptop and I am trying to reset my laptop but I am unable to do so.i was unable to open settings so I used command prompt to open WinRe but the reset option is missing there.When I am clicking on troubleshoot in WinRe it is directly taking me to...
  4. No Troubleshooting Option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Troubleshooting Option: Dear MSCSI would like to know, if it is a problem not having any "troubleshooting options", in the Windows Settings, "Update & Security Tab"?Please let me know. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-troubleshooting-option/b49e18da-f811-4299-8c47-a37b4875b000
  5. No Troubleshooting Option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Troubleshooting Option: Dear MSCSI would like to know, if it is a problem not having any "troubleshooting options", in the Windows Settings, "Update & Security Tab"?Please let me know. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-troubleshooting-option/b49e18da-f811-4299-8c47-a37b4875b000
  6. No Troubleshooting Option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Troubleshooting missing new folder option in right-click menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Troubleshooting missing new folder option in right-click menu: I don't have the option to add a new folder in the right click context or otherwise. I've done some troubleshooting and am beginning to think it is some sort of permission error. This is a recent clean install after hardware upgrades. To start ctrl+shift+n also does not...
  8. troubleshoot is missing in choose an option while booting the windows in recovery mode

troubleshoot is missing in choose an option while booting the windows in recovery mode: [IMG] while going into the recovery mode i can't find any troubleshoot option and advance windows option or continue option the only thing i can see is turnoff you pc i need the remaining options also alone with turn off your computer...
  9. Options are missing in troubleshoot category

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Options are missing in troubleshoot category: Pressing and holding shift key and restarting will take me to the blue coloured screen with troubleshoot option ...this troubleshoot option usually contains 5-6 option but i have only 1 option...i.e startup settings with only 9 options and nothing happen for pressing f10......
  10. Windows 10 Troubleshoot - Advanced Options missing

Windows 10 Troubleshoot - Advanced Options missing: I have a problem with a W10 build in that when I boot into Advanced Start-up the some of the options are missing (e.g. Command Prompt). This is the history of my build. 1. Initial install of W7 onto a 3TB hard disk (I subsequently realised I was only seeing 2TB of the...