Windows 10: Troubleshoot problem

Discus and support Troubleshoot problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; BI initialiseLibrary failed 0xc00000bb on black windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JaynamPuwar, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Troubleshoot problem

BI initialiseLibrary failed 0xc00000bb on black windows

:)

JaynamPuwar, Nov 1, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 1, 2020
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Nov 1, 2020
  4. swat354 Win User

Troubleshoot problem

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

Troubleshoot problem

1. Troubleshoot problem - Similar Threads - Troubleshoot problem

2. Troubleshooter says no problems detected with very slow internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshooter says no problems detected with very slow internet.: My internet becomes very slow for random periods of time and then goes back to being good and no matter what the trouble shooter doesn't say anything about problems to ways to fix it....
  3. Troubleshooter says no problems detected with very slow internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Troubleshooter says no problems detected with very slow internet.: My internet becomes very slow for random periods of time and then goes back to being good and no matter what the trouble shooter doesn't say anything about problems to ways to fix it....
  4. Troubleshooter says no problems detected with very slow internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows started having a lot of very uncommon problems overnight, need help troubleshooting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows started having a lot of very uncommon problems overnight, need help troubleshooting.: One day i woke up, turned on my PC, and noticed the following issues:1 I tried to open up Discord, my chatting application, but was instantly met with an error saying that it failed to execute. I then tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, but the discord installer also...
  6. Windows started having a lot of very uncommon problems overnight, need help troubleshooting.

Windows started having a lot of very uncommon problems overnight, need help troubleshooting.: One day i woke up, turned on my PC, and noticed the following issues:1 I tried to open up Discord, my chatting application, but was instantly met with an error saying that it failed to execute. I then tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, but the discord installer also...
  7. Windows started having a lot of very uncommon problems overnight, need help troubleshooting.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. New external usb hard drive can't be accessed in Win10? How to troubleshoot and fix problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New external usb hard drive can't be accessed in Win10? How to troubleshoot and fix problem: Can someone please provide guidance on how to make new external usb hard drive usable in win10. The drive is visible, but can't accessed read or write.Thank you....
  9. New external usb hard drive can't be accessed in Win10? How to troubleshoot and fix problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New external usb hard drive can't be accessed in Win10? How to troubleshoot and fix problem: Can someone please provide guidance on how to make new external usb hard drive usable in win10. The drive is visible, but can't accessed read or write.Thank you....
  10. New external usb hard drive can't be accessed in Win10? How to troubleshoot and fix problem