Windows 10: troubleshoot problems & recording audio not available

Discus and support troubleshoot problems & recording audio not available in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i am having a problem with my recording audio. i have no imput devices available, ive searched the net for solutions but nothing seems to help ive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TshegofatsoHalata, Apr 11, 2020.

1. troubleshoot problems & recording audio not available

i am having a problem with my recording audio. i have no imput devices available, ive searched the net for solutions but nothing seems to help ive tried to troubleshoot but it has no resolution. when i view details of troubleshoot, it say my windows audio is not running so ive down the steps found on the community page to have them running and when i double check it informs me saying 'running', so when i troubleshoot again i have the same answer that audio isnt running

what am i to do?

:)

TshegofatsoHalata, Apr 11, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Audio Recording Problem

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to troubleshoot concerns regarding audio:

• Press Windows key + X > Control Panel.
    • Select the drop-down men beside View by: then choose
      Small icons
    • Go to Troubleshooting > Hardware and Sound >
      Recording Audio.
    Give it a try and let us know if you need further assistance.

Regile Reb, Apr 11, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

troubleshoot problems & recording audio not available

Audio Recorder is not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

From what you have mentioned, I would suggest you to try these steps to see if it resolves the issue

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with recording. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your recording.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Recording Audio troubleshooter

I suggest you to install all the latest audio and Display drivers from the manufacturer web site and install.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

troubleshoot problems & recording audio not available

1. troubleshoot problems & recording audio not available - Similar Threads - troubleshoot problems recording

2. troubleshoot audio problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    troubleshoot audio problems: troubleshoot audio problems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-audio-problems/2b022dc9-f7c2-446f-8224-fd5d8ee3e021
  3. troubleshoot audio problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    troubleshoot audio problems: troubleshoot audio problems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-audio-problems/2b022dc9-f7c2-446f-8224-fd5d8ee3e021
  4. Troubleshoot audio problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshoot audio problems: Hello. Audio on my pc does not work and it says when it checks for troubleshooting errors that I should restart my pc. When I restart it nothing changes, it still does not work. When I go to audio settings and try to select output device nothing appears- there isnt anything...
  5. Troubleshoot audio problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Troubleshoot audio problems: Hello. Audio on my pc does not work and it says when it checks for troubleshooting errors that I should restart my pc. When I restart it nothing changes, it still does not work. When I go to audio settings and try to select output device nothing appears- there isnt anything...
  6. Audio recording problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio recording problem: I'm sure this has been discussed before but... I have more than 40 years of working on and with computers so I've already tried the common solutions to this. I have a Windows 10 computer which updates automatically when MicroSoft sends out an update. I'm digitizing my...
  7. Audio Recording Problem

Audio Recording Problem: I have been trying to set up my Tascam Model 24 for use with Facebook Live and recording podcasts/videos. I have been through all the app permissions, settings etc. The microphone and audio playback is detected and sending signals both ways. I can listen to the microphone by...
  8. Problems recording audio with the built-in screen recorder.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems recording audio with the built-in screen recorder.: Hey all, I've been using the built-in screen recorder (WINKEY+Alt+R) to capture footage for a project. However, half the time, there is no audio in the clip. This forces me to recapture the footage with the hope that the audio will work that time. Y'all got any fix for this?...
  9. Recording audio problem

Recording audio problem: I'm trying to record audio from a browser using Audacity. It will record audio using a microphone but not using the "line inputs" i.e. realtek. I enabled the Stereo mix Realtek device, restarted and it still won't recognize the browser as the input to audacity. Then I ran...
  10. Problem with audio recording

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with audio recording: I have a new headset with a built-in mic. When I am trying to record audio and connect the headset through AUX, the mic isn’t working but the audio is working. I found "recording" under the "Sound" settings , then I found microphones but just Laptops Build in microphones...