Windows 10: Troubleshoot Windows 10 activation errors

Discus and support Troubleshoot Windows 10 activation errors in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Recently I have had a lot of issues with windows 10 so I eventually was forced to perform a clean reinstall of windows 10 from a usb. It worked and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Md Parvej Ansari, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Troubleshoot Windows 10 activation errors

Recently I have had a lot of issues with windows 10 so I eventually was forced to perform a clean reinstall of windows 10 from a usb. It worked and Windows 10 has been reinstalled but now it hasn't been activated. I don't have my activation key because I first used it a long time ago when I initially installed windows 10.Is there any way I could reactivate Windows 10?

:)

Md Parvej Ansari, Jun 4, 2021

2. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Jun 4, 2021
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Jun 4, 2021
  4. Duyenhip Win User

Troubleshoot Windows 10 activation errors

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jun 4, 2021
Thema:

Troubleshoot Windows 10 activation errors

1. Troubleshoot Windows 10 activation errors - Similar Threads - Troubleshoot activation errors

2. Windows Activation Error, And Troubleshooting Tool Error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation Error, And Troubleshooting Tool Error: This is a laptop that I bought new from best buy, and when I got it, it was activated and everything, but recently I reset my windows 10 because of a Blue screen of death that wouldn't go away, so i did a complete factory reset, and now it shows that windows is not activated,...
  3. Windows 10 activation troubleshooting

Windows 10 activation troubleshooting: I have the "We can't activate Windows on this device right now. You can try activating again later or go to the Store to buy genuine Windows. Error Code: 0xC004F009" and it wont go away even though I have Windows 10 Home. I have tried Troubleshooting and restarting but it...
  4. Windows 10 activation troubleshooting

Windows 10 activation troubleshooting: Purchased a refurb with Win 10 installed. I get an activation message. When I attempt to activate, says it's unable. Getting these error codes 0x80070005 and 0x800f0805 I have an account and am signed on...any help is appreciated....
  5. Troubleshooting Windows 10 activation errors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Troubleshooting Windows 10 activation errors: How can i activate Windows 10 on laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshooting-windows-10-activation-errors/716024fe-e501-450d-81dc-a5da8b695cd9
  6. Troubleshooting Windows 10 activation errors 0xC004C003

Troubleshooting Windows 10 activation errors 0xC004C003: Purchased a license and can not activate it errors 0xC004C003 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshooting-windows-10-activation-errors/cf315978-f7c8-4e83-a0dd-9970a2c77606
  7. Troubleshoot Windows 10 activation errors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Troubleshoot Windows 10 activation errors: Troubleshoot Windows 10 activation errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-windows-10-activation-errors/6a1b6344-5bc4-4202-b1be-59e1ef70b5c9
  8. troubleshoot windows 10 activation error

troubleshoot windows 10 activation error: so my windows cant be activate but I already sign in my Microsoft account, can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-windows-10-activation-error/c0efb42a-fe68-4706-8cff-3e49903e25ae"
  9. troubleshoot in windows activation error

troubleshoot in windows activation error: I can't activate window in my pc ,when I try to troubleshoot it says pls install windows 10 home signal language what can I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-in-windows-activation-error/a9599068-eff4-4718-9f0e-029a89b92648"
  10. Windows 10 activation troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 activation troubleshooter: I recently changed nearly all the part in my PC and had to reinstall windows 10 to this new hard drive. I go into settings to reactive it, use the troubleshooter to select my PCs copy of windows and I'm met with a message saying it cannot reactivate windows on this device,...